Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

After Laughter by Paramore | Rate

Tom Nook

Featured Posts

Stan Is My Name

I listened to the album a 2nd time for the megarate and I gotta say I liked the album more than I thought I would :)

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook
Just now, KingOfTheClouds said:

@Alolan Raichu is it ok if i rate this even thought Ive only heard the singles so far?

Sure I love to see what other people think about this album :music:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

On 8/11/2017 at 5:45 PM, Alolan Raichu said:

:music: Welcome to Paramore's After Laughter Megarate! :music:

10 years ago this band has released one of the most iconic song for anybody in High School and Middle School.

Now its 10 years later and they released an critically acclaim album. (82 on Metacritic :giggle:)

btw what did Paramore release 10 yr ago?

Tom Nook
Just now, KingOfTheClouds said:
On 8/11/2017 at 3:45 PM, Alolan Raichu said:

:music: Welcome to Paramore's After Laughter Megarate! :music:

10 years ago this band has released one of the most iconic song for anybody in High School and Middle School.

Now its 10 years later and they released an critically acclaim album. (82 on Metacritic :giggle:)

btw what did Paramore release 10 yr ago?

released in 2007

Just now, Alolan Raichu said:

released in 2007

ok never heard it the only songs ive heard before are Aint IT Fun, Still Into You and the Hunger Games song? or was it Twilight?

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

ok never heard it the only songs ive heard before are Aint IT Fun, Still Into You and the Hunger Games song? or was it Twilight?

It was Twilight, tbh I think Misery Buisness was very popular only in the states during the height of the emo trend, it reached 3x platinum  

Just now, Alolan Raichu said:

It was Twilight, tbh I think Misery Buisness was very popular only in the states during the height of the emo trend, it reached 3x platinum  

and yet I never heard it lol

• 2 weeks later...
Tom Nook

@JohnWayne23 @ItWasntLaauv @Laceface @ItsTommyBitch @braybray @anomdepllume @TeenIdle@Dale Cooper @John Slayne @HausofLenis @Chiunzhan @Chrastapher @Magik @DeMarco @LabCoatDude @Dean Winchester @Gia Gunn

This rate closes this Friday at 8PM PST, so if you wanna see your faves win you betta submit your ratings here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6VCV7XL  :bon:

Depending how many submissions I get at the deadline I'm willing to extend the deadline to another week :lolly:

@Gardevoir probably doing this later today :lolly:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Sent :pray:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

SpookyKid

I'm not ready for you flops to disrespect No Friend :madge: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

• 1 month later...
Tom Nook

Ok so I was supposed to tag everyone and post the ceremony which was supposed to happen this weekend 🙃 now just when I was my laptop fvcked up :smh: I have a Dell Inspiron 5555 running Windows 10 and now it’s not working I have the blue screen :toofunny: I have the tag list and the excel sheet in there and forgot to back it up to the cloud as well as any edits I would do :spin: so what does that mean for the After Laughter rate? Well just like Joanne World Tour it’s not cancelled :firega: it will be put on hiatus until I’ll get it back up so 

enhanced-18987-1460044104-1.png?downsize

this is my broken hip moment :madge:

1 hour ago, Gardevoir said:

Ok so I was supposed to tag everyone and post the ceremony which was supposed to happen this weekend 🙃 now just when I was my laptop fvcked up :smh: I have a Dell Inspiron 5555 running Windows 10 and now it’s not working I have the blue screen :toofunny: I have the tag list and the excel sheet in there and forgot to back it up to the cloud as well as any edits I would do :spin: so what does that mean for the After Laughter rate? Well just like Joanne World Tour it’s not cancelled :firega: it will be put on hiatus until I’ll get it back up so 

enhanced-18987-1460044104-1.png?downsize

this is my broken hip moment :madge:

its all good no worries

Archived