Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga backstage with the fans at JWT

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Whispering
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

Ummm...she still has take that tshirt off....that would ruin hair and makeup more...

How do you know that doesn't button up in the back. :) 

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dread Monster

how can you guys say she became distant from her fans, there are so many videos from the Joanne era of gaga talking to fans and kissing them as they cry on her shoulder and tell her their life story, she had some of the most touching moments with fans as they greeted her on the street, she made real connection with them and gave them advice and hugs.

her love for her fans is as strong as always, if not even stronger than it used to be

Spoiler

even tho yeah this M&G does seem very distant and and i don't really think its worth the money, im not convinced she entirely lost her passion and love for  her fans 

Future Lover

Since when are we not allowed to express our dislike for something without being called a complainer?

After years of being told we were her friends and family and that she'd never treat us like other artists treat their fans it's disheartening to see it come to this. I love her with all my heart but you're crazy if you think I support her charging $1500 for a quick group pic. 

The Surrealist
Just now, Future Lover said:

Since when are we not allowed to express our dislike for something without being called a complainer?

After years of being told we were her friends and family and that she'd never treat us like other artists treat their fans it's disheartening to see it come to this. I love her with all my heart but you're crazy if you think I support her charging $1500 for a quick group pic. 

You might wanna put some @'s to it.

Talent
5 minutes ago, Weasel said:

What kind of logic is this? Just because some fans feel like this is not how you should be treated after paying such an amount of money has nothing to do with liking Gaga. 

I'm not saying it's ok. I wouldn't pay that amount of money. But the rules of that M&G are pretty clear. 

Plus, people saying Gaga hates her fans. That's just stupid. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Monsterish

I really don't understand the hate posts against Gaga :neyde:

It's simple: Do you wanna pay 1,000$ for a M&G with Lady Gaga? Yes/No

Yes, it's Ok, you meet her and take a photo

No, it's Ok, stay with your money

Spend your money how you want and stop cry like a kids, omfg :saladga:

TeenIdle
2 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

Some people want everything to be rainbows and unicorns when it comes to discussing Gaga's decisions :excuseu:

JustYouandI
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Ummm...she still has take that tshirt off....that would ruin hair and makeup more...

What does that have to do with the hugging? she would have to take off the shirt in both scenarios, but the hugging and sobbing and pulling would mess her up a bit. Also by doing it systematically like this, they better control of time and all that. I mean, this is a few minutes before the show. Anyways, this all probably has a lot more to do with security measures.

Weasel
2 minutes ago, Talent said:

I'm not saying it's ok. I wouldn't pay that amount of money.

But the rules of that M&G are pretty clear. 

Plus, people saying Gaga hates her fans. That's just stupid. 

Oh I don't think it's fair to say she hates her fans either. I think this was just really badly organized that's all. 

1 minute ago, JustYouandI said:

but the hugging and sobbing and pulling would mess her up a bit. 

This is....quite a sensationalised, fictitious perception of an M&G. Those in a backstage room surrounded by security and her team would know better than to pull at her and hang off of her :air: 

Not embracing your fans or giving them all a quick lil cuddle and an individual “thank you, I love you” for fear of ruining your makeup? Come on sis, let’s be real

Signature loading… 👹🖤

JustYouandI

I love that those whining and complaining the most are the ones who DID NOT pay the $1.5k. They didn't lie and they advertised the BACKSTAGE TOUR, not M&G, exactly as it was, and the people who actually participated in the experience seem to be content in general.

JustYouandI
Just now, Stef said:

This is....quite a sensationalised, fictitious perception of an M&G. Those in a backstage room surrounded by security and her team would know better than to pull at her and hang off of her :air: 

Not embracing your fans or giving them all a quick lil cuddle and an individual “thank you, I love you” for fear of ruining your makeup? Come on sis, let’s be real

Maybe, but the point is that the in M&G pics that fans are used to they are literally clinging on to Gaga, or carrying her, or holding her tight and that would be a mess her up. Even if they allowed hugs, people would still go: oh, she barely let us put our arms around her, before she would kiss us and hold us, and blah blah. 

sara57
9 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

Right. We were sometimes laughing seeing other artists' M&Gs (JB, Avril, Britney etc.) and criticizing them for being so distant to the fans who paid, putting Gaga as an example of someone who doesn't do that and really loves her fans, and now our idol is doing the same thing. After everything she said. Sad, just sad, nothing else.

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, sara57 said:

Right. We were sometimes laughing seeing other artists' M&Gs (JB, Avril, Britney etc.) and criticizing them for being so distant to the fans who paid, putting Gaga as an example of someone who doesn't do that and really loves her fans, and now our idol is doing the same thing. After everything she said. Sad, just sad, nothing else.

Yet you will see the same people who are defending Gaga on this one on Katy Perry threads or Britney threads tearing them down. 

drinkmytears

Everyone always complaining like you would spend the 1.5k on an individual photo, time with her, and autographs anyways

Archived