Gaga backstage with the fans at JWT

yASSsss

Featured Posts

MonSwiftAnton
On 2017-08-11 at 10:38 PM, CalixSpurius said:

Next Tour: 

Bm6aM2CCYAAPRo5.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Since some of you likes to delude yourselves by thinking that responses are dramatic, let's take a look at previous tours

LADY-GAGA-BACKSTAGE-WITH-MONSTERS.png
b2b038654578ee99f393aec0129e0448.jpg
Lady+Gaga+-+5.25.14+-+ArtRave+Backstage,
2_28129.jpg

Backstage_At_The_Born_This_Way_Ball_In_P

I don't know if I should laugh or cry about this. 

giphy.gif

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ENVYotb73

The Guns N Roses backstage vip tickets for their current reunion tour are $2500 and you dont even get to meet the band or have your picture taken with them. That seems to be the trend Ive seen lately for most big tours so Gaga is still by far one of the most accommodating (and affordable) of this ticket level in the market..

7 minutes ago, ENVYotb73 said:

The Guns N Roses backstage vip tickets for their current reunion tour are $2500 and you dont even get to meet the band or have your picture taken with them. That seems to be the trend Ive seen lately for most big tours so Gaga is still by far one of the most accommodating (and affordable) of this ticket level in the market..

Are you seriously comparing Gaga to Guns N Roses? Especially now, that her spotlight is kind of gone? She should be kind and friendly more than ever. There's no place for this second class treatment.

ChicaSkas
15 hours ago, ENVYotb73 said:

that's insane for that price that there's no meet and greet for Guns and Roses!! That better be the most intense, educational, and stomachfilling backstage tour that ever existed.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

aaronyoji

sure its cool that in some of her older backstage pics fans are literally grabbing her ass, but like, she doesn't know you, you don't actually know her and its not really healthy to maintain that dependency. regardless of how close she is with her fans, regardless of how much fans have supported her. 

ChicaSkas
23 minutes ago, aaronyoji said:

sure its cool that in some of her older backstage pics fans are literally grabbing her ass, but like, she doesn't know you, you don't actually know her and its not really healthy to maintain that dependency. regardless of how close she is with her fans, regardless of how much fans have supported her. 

well said good sir.

She's grown up, too. She's 31. It's not the same Gaga we are dealing with anymore.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ENVYotb73
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

that's insane for that price that there's no meet and greet for Guns and Roses!! That better be the most intense, educational, and stomachfilling backstage tour that ever existed.

I know, right? Whats even the point of them taking your picture if its not with the band?

I believe you might get an autographed piece of merch at least but still....

I cant bring myself to go to that show. I'm sorry, I cant get past Fat Axl. It ruins the whole thing for me.:rockstar:

Jaume Cam

I do still  think she loves  her fans but she aint there anymore.  She had that meltdown after ARTPOP  and maybe she decided she can't be so close to her fans and  should keep  distance to either love, hatred or criticism from fans for her own sanity.

kaojen
33 minutes ago, Jaume Cam said:

I do still  think she loves  her fans but she aint there anymore.  She had that meltdown after ARTPOP  and maybe she decided she can't be so close to her fans and  should keep  distance to either love, hatred or criticism from fans for her own sanity.

I can tell you with full confidence that your theory is not true. 

Gracious Gaga
On 8/11/2017 at 4:41 PM, LetsGetHigh said:

Y'all can delude yourselves into thinking this is within Gaga's standards but it's not. Look at her BTWB and artRave's BTS photos, she was so nice and appreciative of fans. :S

If only her fans were so nice and appreciative of her .  I'm sure she is well aware of the criticism they have given her towards this current era.

♄ Kindness Police.

Regina George

Honestly those photos are awful.. I wouldn't pay 1$ for them 

Jaume Cam
8 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

If only her fans were so nice and appreciative of her .  I'm sure she is well aware of the criticism they have given her towards this current era.

Those fans who fill arenas and buy her music, an artist should be always thankful when gets support.

Gracious Gaga
5 hours ago, Jaume Cam said:

Those fans who fill arenas and buy her music, an artist should be always thankful when gets support.

Mean While those same fans log into gaga daily to bash and talk **** about her. She is not oblivious to this 

♄ Kindness Police.

ChicaSkas
On 8/19/2017 at 6:45 AM, ReginaGeorge said:

Honestly those photos are awful.. I wouldn't pay 1$ for them 

I'm actually pretty happy about my photo, Other than I look fat as heck, but for my photo she has a hint of a smile :D

VuiMudW.png

Archived