12 hours ago, aaron l said:

Would someone even be able to show up like this for the JWT?? :selena:

artRave-MeetGreet-in-Canada-4.jpg

Bump. 

She's changed lol

thankfully I stan for her music and not her celebrity / persona

Guest ARTPOPSlays
14 hours ago, Doot said:

Sorry, but a pop star was murdered by a fan at a meet and greet this year. And they blew up Ariana grandes concert. 

She should be like this now. Y'all melting down over this. It would be a lot worse if she was attacked. Calm your tits

This is so sad :( just thinking about it makes me so upset... God bless her soul ❤️

MoonIsRising
11 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

Would appreciate you not making fun of my photo that I'm really happy with!

Relax, I'm not talking about you and I'm free to criticize :trollga:

Spock

I just can't @ those that don't even have the package educating those that have it on what is or isn't okay :rip: 

yes we knew about the conditions (though it said group picture, not group of 6), yes it is a backstage tour, and no, personally I'm not asking Gaga to speak to me for 5 minutes, but this is ridiculous. To take pics in groups of 4 or 2 instead of 6 would take her what? Three more minutes? I think I read somewhere that it's 24 people, so she seems to be doing 4 groups of 6. Can't she do 6 groups of 4?

And those little delulus need to stop with the excuses lol, it's obvious she is okay with it and doesn't give a ****. No she didn't have a "bad day" :rip: or some other bullshit, no it's not Live Nation's fault or somebody else's. Her managment came up with the package. Smiling wouldn't kill her, interacting a tiny bit wouldn't kill her, especially since she isn't Justin Bieber, not to mention the other things that seem to be wrong on an organizational level. Between this and nothing I prefer this, but this is obviously a bling not the music type situation and she just wants to rake in the money. Maybe next time things will be different and will actually speak 

who will love me when the night is over

thopekas

The problem is that they told them not to hug her or anything because it was pre-show and she had to maintain her look untouchable because they don't have time to fix her hair again,so even the two that are lucky to stand  next to her can't touch her or anything,and thats why the photos look so emotionless and still.

LordEnigma
3 hours ago, Dale Cooper said:

Oh, please. You can say that about everything except living in war, so what's the point?

There's still more important things than worrying about this :stalkga:

Tan Fei
1 hour ago, Spock said:

I just can't @ those that don't even have the package educating those that have it on what is or isn't okay :rip: 

yes we knew about the conditions (though it said group picture, not group of 6), yes it is a backstage tour, and no, personally I'm not asking Gaga to speak to me for 5 minutes, but this is ridiculous. To take pics in groups of 4 or 2 instead of 6 would take her what? Three more minutes? I think I read somewhere that it's 24 people, so she seems to be doing 4 groups of 6. Can't she do 6 groups of 4?

And those little delulus need to stop with the excuses lol, it's obvious she is okay with it and doesn't give a ****. No she didn't have a "bad day" :rip: or some other bullshit, no it's not Live Nation's fault or somebody else's. Her managment came up with the package. Smiling wouldn't kill her, interacting a tiny bit wouldn't kill her, especially since she isn't Justin Bieber, not to mention the other things that seem to be wrong on an organizational level. Between this and nothing I prefer this, but this is obviously a bling not the music type situation and she just wants to rake in the money. Maybe next time things will be different and will actually speak 

then why do i see an earlier post saying that fans can hug her ? and also this ? 

KleinGa
12 hours ago, Platinum said:

If one of the M&Gers were to ask her for a hug, surely she wouldn't say no? If she did, that would be heartbreaking.

Sis, the security will pull you away and you'd get thrown out :poot:

Where have you been?

ChicaSkas
13 hours ago, SiliconeMonster said:

Go ahead and come for me but these are my two cents having ACTUALLY BOUGHT AND EXPERIENCED IT.

1.  I know it's a 'lavish' privilege most monsters will never have so I'm still grateful it happened at all but sh*t, for those of us that saved up our coins forever and bought the package, we are ALLOWED to voice our opinions. We ARE well aware it wasn't BTWB or AR, we've heard your b*tching about it enough. Sounds like some of you are more bitter and jealous than genuinely contributing to the conversation.

2. The experience itself is awesome, but the pic/Gaga moment is extremely underwhelming with her previous pics with fans in mind. Idk how some of you can completely condone this, but I guess that's because you didn't actually experience it. Seriously, saying there's more than the pic is a downright lie. You have to fight for anything more than the photo, and I was one of the lucky ones (I got in a few words). It really is JUST a photo op, there is no 'meeting' Gaga. I don't expect her to bake me cookies like someone said lmao, she could've pretended to look like she was enjoying the interaction with fans. It felt very manufactured. She isn't meeting you, she's taking a photo with you and 5 other people. As disappointed as I am with the whole thing, this fanbase makes me wanna unstan more than Gaga's behavior ever will... jesus... idk what I expected, GGD allowing people to express their opinions like adults? lmao

Is it wrong to want to be guaranteed to at least be in a photo with Gaga than to HOPE she'll walk out of her hotel/apartment whatever and want to meet fans after waiting for god knows how long? Yeah maybe it's a luxury to drop that much money on something so insignificant, but for some us who DID, like me, it IS significant. Jesus. Some of you are beyond me. Come for me all you want I literally don't care. Bye

I personally knew the financial strain that was coming when I did this, and I worked as hard as I could to offset it and scrimp in other areas to make up for it. I had put aside money before that was a gift to me, and that money helped. It's not a purchase I made lightly because I'm rich. I agree completely, it was a luxury, but I'm so glad it happened, because I always had my nose to the windowpane so to speak when all the other GGD mods got to meet her. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
7 hours ago, lgaga1fan said:

Then you get to spend about 3 minutes with her. I got to tell her hi and had a really nice hand shake both before and after the photo. We also got to put our arms around her, all you have to do is ask her kindly. 

how did you get 3 entire minutes :giveup: 

I got the fastest 15 seconds imaginable :giveup:

It was over so fast I had to force myself to remember what just happened :giveup:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived