Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga backstage with the fans at JWT

yASSsss

Featured Posts

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, Miley said:

Why do think she went this way with this M&G? I mean I know people say "It's not a M&G it's a backstage experience" but it's a total rip off. We got a signed tour program for artRave (hardcover book) which is very limited. They get what now? A bag and a laminate and some guitar pick thing. Absolutely not worth it. The food does't cost that much, and they also get a drink which we also got during artRave M&G. So why do they take so much money for one group photo? Why no hugs? I have a hard time understanding this. I mean at her latest M&G with Tony you could go solo with them and touch them for the same amount of money and get exclusive VIP merch. Now it's just a quick way to earn some money. 

I think it's disgusting that you think that you get to pay to touch her :selena:

Shes a human being and maybe she doesn't want to touch everyone who screams her name anymore

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma
1 hour ago, Unites said:

33585si.png

Tragic

But, just a joke (obviously). I still really, really love her. But seeing all those other M&G-pics during other tours make me feel sad... tbh...

I see nothing wrong or cold about this. People like to think too much about these things.

2 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I think it's disgusting that you think that you get to pay to touch her :selena:

Shes a human being and maybe she doesn't want to touch everyone who screams her name anymore

If that's how she feels then I'm absolutely supportive of that :) but you are not Gaga, so asking you wouldn't answer my question right? Forget about the hug, it's not the biggest issue here. It's the fact that the photo is what it is. You probably haven't been to a GAGA M&G. Cause this is absolutely not what she has been doing before. If she doesn't enjoy doing M&Gs why even bother doing this? 

LordEnigma
Just now, Miley said:

If that's how she feels then I'm absolutely supportive of that :) but you are not Gaga, so asking you wouldn't answer my question right? Forget about the hug, it's not the biggest issue here. It's the fact that the photo is what it is. 

There's nothing wrong with this he photo. :sweat: I think people like to make an issue out of everything no matter what she does. Just let her be. She is one of the most grateful artists of our generation and using a M&G pic as proof that she isn't is just petty and childish.

2 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

There's nothing wrong with this he photo. :sweat: I think people like to make an issue out of everything no matter what she does. Just let her be. She is one of the most grateful artists of our generation and using a M&G pic as proof that she isn't is just petty and childish.

Well that's not the case. Let her be? After paying 1.5k I think we could speak up a little. I just feel bad for her and the fans. She shouldn't do M&Gs if she can't do them properly and feel comfortable. It looks like she doesn't enjoy them, so why should she do it then? 

The Surrealist
9 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Lots of sh*t that isn't needed is offered like your goddamn negativity on every single thing Lady Gaga is doing in the world

Needed to get personal for that? Attacking me while discussing something else? 

LordEnigma
2 minutes ago, Miley said:

Well that's not the case. Let her be? After paying 1.5k I think we could speak up a little. I just feel bad for her and the fans. She shouldn't do M&Gs if she can't do them properly and feel comfortable. 

She does it better than most artists even if she isn't doing her "best."

What a first world problem we have to encounter in this life...

The Surrealist
19 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

She does it better than most artists even if she isn't doing her "best."

What a first world problem we have to encounter in this life...

Oh, please. You can say that about everything except living in war, so what's the point?

lairofhk
3 hours ago, sara57 said:

Hunny there is a lot of information about Backstage Experience (out of these 2 photos) , but you obviously haven't read them. Otherwise you would understand why a lot of monsters are disappointed. :nails:

Tbh , I don't really care that much. You're being absurd and I stand by my comments. 

drinkmytears
3 hours ago, Ken Zahn said:

that guy standing next to gaga is a DADDY and yall know it :trollga:

That's moi

Archived