Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga backstage with the fans at JWT

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Regina George
6 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

I'm actually pretty happy about my photo, Other than I look fat as heck, but for my photo she has a hint of a smile :D

VuiMudW.png

OMG I love this one! And you look great I swear! You're so lucky to be the one standing next to her :wub:

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PokerFace

If you can afford it I think there's no problem getting a backstage experience. I mean it's not the most expensive or worst backstage pass there is. However, if you need to save up to be able to afford this, I don't think you should do it cus' it doesn't seem like it's worth it. It wont be the dream that you always had, instead wait for another tour or opportunity and try to meet her for free.

phaedra-parks-now-check-that-out-mister-

9 hours ago, PokerFace said:

If you can afford it I think there's no problem getting a backstage experience. I mean it's not the most expensive or worst backstage pass there is. However, if you need to save up to be able to afford this, I don't think you should do it cus' it doesn't seem like it's worth it. It wont be the dream that you always had, instead wait for another tour or opportunity and try to meet her for free.

phaedra-parks-now-check-that-out-mister-

I think it is also worth pointing out WHAT exactly you are going for.

I see many people on here dragging this package saying it isn't worth it because of the PICTURE, whereas there are people out there who are down for the backstage experience, not the photo. My best friend bought one of these packages and could give two shits about the photo.

Not everyone is the same. 

Archived