Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga backstage with the fans at JWT

yASSsss

Featured Posts

not asher613

13 hours ago, Dale Cooper said:

Needed to get personal for that? Attacking me while discussing something else? 

I think he got upset. #thisisnotUS #bekind

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ENVYotb73
On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:41 PM, LetsGetHigh said:

Y'all can delude yourselves into thinking this is within Gaga's standards but it's not. Look at her BTWB and artRave's BTS photos, she was so nice and appreciative of fans. :S

And she has shared publicly that the effects of those tours included some severe PTSD as a direct result. She is now older and more experienced as well as very good at seeking medical advice and maintaining her health. There are limitations to a human being and in the extreme  life of fame she has achieved its paramount she be conscious of properly portioning how much she gives of herself to the world. I immediately related to her comments on this after having been treated for PTSD following 10 years in a management position where I had not learned this either.

I cannot begin to fathom it at her level of fame. Theres a reason almost no other artist does backstage like she did previously. Its always in the early years of their careers until they reach a level where they understand its not sustainable. The sheer act of performing is emotionally exhausting and shes doing 3 or 4 shows a week, its all travel in between, and you think tacking on this huge meet and greet in front, where she now has to be for each individual Gaga directly is workable?

She somehow did it for quite some time and the after effects were proportionately negative to her personal health.

Letmelivemylife
14 minutes ago, ENVYotb73 said:

And she has shared publicly that the effects of those tours included some severe PTSD as a direct result. She is now older and more experienced as well as very good at seeking medical advice and maintaining her health. There are limitations to a human being and in the extreme  life of fame she has achieved its paramount she be conscious of properly portioning how much she gives of herself to the world. I immediately related to her comments on this after having been treated for PTSD following 10 years in a management position where I had not learned this either.

I cannot begin to fathom it at her level of fame. Theres a reason almost no other artist does backstage like she did previously. Its always in the early years of their careers until they reach a level where they understand its not sustainable. The sheer act of performing is emotionally exhausting and shes doing 3 or 4 shows a week, its all travel in between, and you think tacking on this huge meet and greet in front, where she now has to be for each individual Gaga directly is workable?

She somehow did it for quite some time and the after effects were proportionately negative to her personal health.

Even as someone who thinks everyday should be free hug day, I totally get where she's coming from. Sometimes it's like "I just need some space to breathe". She should have he ability to say " I love you guys so very much but can you please refrain from hugging me because I need some space?". Doesn't mean she doesn't love us anymore. It just means that she needs a little breathing room so she can continue to be there for us just as she's always been. She can't take care of us and be there for us if she's struggling herself ♥️ A lot of things have come and gone over the years but one thing that will ALWAYS be there is the strength of her love for her monsters♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Robinladen

They got what they paid for. They knew it would be a group pic, so I really don't see the problem. To speak to a bunch of strangers every night after doing an exhausting show is something she would never have been able to keep up forever. Social interaction takes a lot of energy too you know, especially to people you don't know. She puts on a great show for fans, works hard for us, she appreciates us and y'all complaining are just ungrateful ****s. 

Pop Music
On 8/11/2017 at 3:50 PM, JGD said:

She's gonna Skype or FaceTime them from a different room next tour :poot: 

Giving me BWTB Skype booth tease

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

rodrigouuu

I actually don't think I would survive a group photo... I mean, I'd totally be happy, but it'd be too stressing not knowing If I'd be able to stand next to her, and too depressing after not being able to (like post concert depression but x10 times worst). It'd just be hard paying for it and not knowing if you're going to get a picture with Gaga or next to a complete stranger. Gaga is too special for me, and if I ever can afford a M&G, it'd have to be special.

Schwerk
On 12-8-2017 at 0:12 AM, Supersonic said:

All offense, it's a stupid thing to save up to, it's a lavish luxury and totally unnecessary. No respect to the money and people who want to BUY genuine moments with a person they don't know because they basically stalk them from afar.

To you it might be. But to many people Gaga as a person means a lot. In many cases her music or her words actually saved lives. The reason I wanted to meet her was to thank her in person and I'm so happy I got that opportunity. I won mine, but if I hadn't ever met her over these past years, I probably would've bought the artrave M&G. You meet her on her own terms in her own environment and it can be very genuine if you approach her that way. She can tell who's just in it for the pic and the attention and who truly feels a connection to her as a human being. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

elijahfan
On 11/08/2017 at 10:38 PM, CalixSpurius said:

Hide contents

Since some of you likes to delude yourselves by thinking that responses are dramatic, let's take a look at previous tours

Oh well, let's just say people weren't making themselves explode in arenas back then...

The only thing that should shock you guys is that there are still M&G this time around. That's how much she loves her fans. So all of you, quit the spoilt whiny brats act tbh, it's incredibly embarrassing and tactless :saladga:

On 8/11/2017 at 1:45 PM, Doot said:

Sorry, but a pop star was murdered by a fan at a meet and greet this year. And they blew up Ariana grandes concert. 

She should be like this now. Y'all melting down over this. It would be a lot worse if she was attacked. Calm your tits

Yet Ariana's has not changed her m&g's or anything?

On 8/11/2017 at 3:45 PM, Doot said:

Sorry, but a pop star was murdered by a fan at a meet and greet this year. And they blew up Ariana grandes concert. 

She should be like this now. Y'all melting down over this. It would be a lot worse if she was attacked. Calm your tits

This, the world is ****ed up rn, id actually prefer if she avoided all sorts of physical contact, specially outside the venue.

Lets not forget that theres a huge community that despises her for not supporting trump, the same kind of community that did those awful racist acts and gatherings.

Safe Gaga is better than Dead Gaga

monster4life231

Why does everyone find a reason to complain all the time. Just be grateful that she is even here for us. I mean, she doesn't even have to do meet and greats. Yall need to calm down and just appreciate. Less hate more love. ;P <3 

spread peace - #MJInnocent

On 8/12/2017 at 4:38 AM, CalixSpurius said:

Next Tour: 

Bm6aM2CCYAAPRo5.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Since some of you likes to delude yourselves by thinking that responses are dramatic, let's take a look at previous tours

LADY-GAGA-BACKSTAGE-WITH-MONSTERS.png
b2b038654578ee99f393aec0129e0448.jpg
Lady+Gaga+-+5.25.14+-+ArtRave+Backstage,
2_28129.jpg

Backstage_At_The_Born_This_Way_Ball_In_P

This is so funny and sad at the same time :selena:  

Omg that Kristin girl follows her everywhere. I remember her from the artrave. 

I'm glad I didn't get a backstage ticket because I was super close to buying one. And you guys can argue back and fourth all you want about the damn photo and how she appears, the reality of the situation is she is not close to her fans like she once was and that picture depicts it completely! I'm not saying its right or wrong but it's the reality of the situation. 

Archived