Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga backstage with the fans at JWT

yASSsss

Featured Posts

The Surrealist
9 minutes ago, Driezewies said:

Ok, so we already discussed the whole group pic and not hugging her. 

But, that aside, can we talk about the quality of the photo itself now? 
For that money, you'd expect 
1) better lightning
2) better framing (there's literally a part of the guy on the left missing and the curtain and ground is showing on the right)
3) better image quality
:neyde:

Something positive: her outfit and hair look good :p

Inb4 "some people complain about everything"

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TeenIdle

Sorry but the hair / make-up thing is such a delusional excuse. She's just not into it. You can see it on her face. She was probably forced by her team to M&G in the first place

Weasel
7 minutes ago, Talent said:

DG-gputVwAEONwp.jpg

DG-gqAcV0AAm1ph.jpg

DG-gqS_VwAIkUgd.jpg

The fact that she treats those people like that makes it even worse for the people who paid 1500 tbh :wtfga:

NewUsername
Just now, Dale Cooper said:

Inb4 "some people complain about everything"

Maybe someone will, but even me being just a hobby photographer, I can already see the "wrong things" I have pointed out. 

So for a multi millionaire artist and for that price, the photos should be GOOD.

Chicka

Another title for this thread: Lady Gaga stands unenthusiastically next to $9,000

Spoiler

honestly not judging her tho, who knows why the meet and greets are like this now. She probably couldn't handle all the contact and emotion with fans last time, especially being someone with depression and anxiety. It had to have taken a big toll on her senses. Not to mention traveling the world at the same time and dancing/singing for 2 hours.

And it's not like this isn't what was advertised for the package so..

Emigrante
8 minutes ago, sara57 said:

Sadly that was some other Gaga I guess.. Breaks my heart :S

sadly after that some of her fans felt too entitled to Gaga's life and everything she does, and started hating her on daily basis over everything. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Talent
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

The fact that she treats those people like that makes it even worse for the people who paid 1500 tbh :wtfga:

The point: Gaga doesn't hate her fans. 

But she should. That's for sure. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

TimisaMonster
6 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

She has her makeup completely done and hair too. Yes she has another outfit but she fans started hugging her and sobbing in her neck she would have had to retouch.

Ummm...she still has take that tshirt off....that would ruin hair and makeup more...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

NewUsername
1 minute ago, Talent said:

Why should she hate her fans? There are always toxic people, but the real monsters love her.

Whispering
20 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I feel bad for the fans in these pictures that don't get to stand next to Gaga,and in the worst case,don't even know any of the other fans:(

Seriously,I hope next tour's M&G/Backstage Experiences will be like her previous tours.

I hope she doesn't offer them, at all. 

Prices will go up overall, and no one will get to meet her, but that's what people want...so...

Weasel
1 minute ago, Talent said:

What kind of logic is this? Just because some fans feel like this is not how you should be treated after paying such an amount of money has nothing to do with liking Gaga. 

crisTEAne

i'm gonna say it: i love her to the moon and back, but the whole M&G organized this way is scheisse. i don't like it, nor do i recognize her attitude toward her monsters. it's funked up.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

JustYouandI
6 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

Sorry but the hair / make-up thing is such a delusional excuse. She's just not into it. You can see it on her face. She was probably forced by her team to M&G in the first place

I think its safe to say she is not into the payed M&G thing. She never did those until ArtRave. It was said (don't trust me but that is what I remember) that they started doing the overpriced M&G to compensate for lower priced tickets. Maybe they realized the money from the M&G was significant and decided to keep doing it. 

Archived