💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga backstage with the fans at JWT

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Talent
2 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

I don't see anything wrong with this pictures .Why some members are having a meltdown over this ? :rip: 

It's GagaDaily. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition
2 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I'd fight to be able to take the photo next to her. Because then I could just crop everyone else out. :whitney:

It's what she did :ladyhaha:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

BlaqJezus

If I was Gaga, and had spent a couple days on GGD with some of you hoodrats, I would be standing even farther away than she is currently. Not every person who pays for backstage passes is a big Gaga fan, some of them are just crazy pop stans with lots of mommy and daddy's money or people who got the tickets on special offer from credit card companies and junk...

The Surrealist
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

DG-fQECXYAAsAms.jpg

I thought this was the same pic at first :rip: 

OMG bye.

People spending 1000$ for a photo that looks photoshopped.

Talent
1 minute ago, Logan said:

OMG GAGA HATES HER FANS SHES NOT LICKING THEIR FACES

:ladyhaha:

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

moonsago

They should bring a wax figure too honestly, and put it somewhere in that tent so fans can take pics with it too solo 

nothing wrong with the pic but I saw ya'll comments and it's actually not a bad ideaaa

The Surrealist
Just now, moonsago said:

They should bring a wax figure too honestly, and put it somewhere in that tent so fans can take pics with it too solo 

nothing wrong with the pic but I saw ya'll comments and it's actually not a bad ideaaa

It would cost way less too.

SiliconeMonster
1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

DG-fQECXYAAsAms.jpg

I thought this was the same pic at first :rip: 

Literally the photo op is Gaga standing in front of a curtain, and they line you up, stand you in a line next to her and snap a pic. She doesn't move her feet at all. She stays in the same spot for all of the pics. It's kinda weird I agree, but I guess it saves time?

Find your freedom in the music

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Y'all can delude yourselves into thinking this is within Gaga's standards but it's not. Look at her BTWB and artRave's BTS photos, she was so nice and appreciative of fans. :S

that was years ago, she's been through a lot since then. i'm certainly not the same person i was even a year ago :shrug:

she's a grown woman now, she has new priorities and new morals and a different personality, it's just a part of life :/ it happens even to our best friends :/ 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Here’s another - same stance - it’s as though she just stood in the spot and the groups of 6 came in, pic was taken, and out the door again :air: 

She looks like she would literally rather be absolutely anywhere else :sharon: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

LittleMonster20

I feel bad for the fans in these pictures that don't get to stand next to Gaga,and in the worst case,don't even know any of the other fans:(

Seriously,I hope next tour's M&G/Backstage Experiences will be like her previous tours.

SiliconeMonster
Just now, Stef said:

Here’s another - same stance - it’s as though she just stood in the spot and the groups of 6 came in, pic was taken, and out the door again :air: 

She looks like she would literally rather be absolutely anywhere else :sharon: 

Literally how it went. :emma:

Find your freedom in the music

9 minutes ago, sara57 said:

next time Gaga and the fans will stand in the different room I guess :nails:

She's gonna Skype or FaceTime them from a different room next tour :poot: 

Archived