💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

🔔 GGD's Fav #1 of 2013 🔵

Gypsy Life

Do you want a reminder to vote before the deadline?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a reminder to vote before the deadline?

Featured Posts

Gypsy Life

Hello GagaDaily, and welcome to:

GGD's Favorite #1 Single of 2013

(Part 4 of: GGD's Favorite #1 Single of the 2010s)

5525beb1a5cb3.preview-620.jpgAretha_Franklin_2014_EDITED_FINAL.JPG.jp

The top 3 of each year will battle it out in the GRAND FINALE RATE.

2010's top 3 finalists:
1. Teenage Dream
2. Love The Way You Lie
3. Tik Tok
Thread: http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/239876-🔵🔔-ggds-fav-1-of-2010-rate/

2011's top 3 finalists:
1. Someone Like You
2. Rolling In The Deep
3. E.T.
Thread: http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/241209-🔵🔔winner-ggds-fav-1-of-2011/

2012's top 3 finalists:
1. Set Fire To The Rain
2. Locked Out of Heaven
3. Diamonds
Thread: http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/241761-🔔-winner-ggds-fav-1-of-2012/

2013 #1 Singles We'll Be Rating (10 SONGS):

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Thrift Shop
Baauer - Harlem Shake
Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man
P!nk f/ Nate Ruess - Just Give Me A Reason
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us
Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines
Katy Perry - Roar
Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball
Lorde - Royals
Eminem f/ Rihanna - The Monster

RULES:

1. Rate every song from to 10
Give one 11 to your absolute favorite and one 0 to your least favorite.
3. Copy the list above and just put your score beside every song, and DM it to me
(if you DMed me before, please send your rate in a new conversation, not in the old one)

NOTE: Please post in this thread saying "Sent" after you send your ballot so I make sure I didn't miss it or forgot to count it.

.DEADLINE: Thursday, August 17th

RESULTS:
TBA

Participants (so far):

@Easy @brizoda @Johncayse @SirLudicopro @Bellatrix @TheCureinMalibu @Interstellar @Obman @Fernster7 @Soliloquy @TheWitness @yASSsss @GagaOhhLaLa @Talent @Antonio @Yuuri @Jus @KingOfTheClouds @JGD @T3rrorBlade @Thomas P @Guille @Robagaga @Oriane @Thrasher @StarryNight @Glittertinks @gag @iCpro @BBhomemaker @KING ELIZABITCH @tellemhone @Alan123 @Pop Cult @memomemome @qwerty1202 @Gagz @surejan @Dam Ien @M3LL155X @Cortex @Chuckles @ThingThatULove @Lily Cruz @lilmonster93 @littlepotter @Johny Wayne @SlayGagaloo @He8MyHeart @LetsGetHigh

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life

2010's participants:

@Fernster7 @TheCureinMalibu @hausofcy @SlayGagaloo @brizoda @Alan123 @SirLudicopro @Impostor @qwerty1202 @Antonio @Oriane @Johncayse @surejan @leecy @KingOfTheClouds @Dam Ien @huttont @Guille @T3rrorBlade @StarryNight @BBhomemaker @KING ELIZABITCH @Andree @Thomas P @Obman @Talent @cav07 @NNES @littlepotter @He8MyHeart @Clever Username @Bellatrix @ToxicHot @WildAmerican @Drin Lon @TheWitness @Glittertinks @yASSsss @Cortex @So Legit @Gagz @Thrasher @Soliloquy @ThingThatULove

2011's participants:

@SirLudicopro @Guille @brizoda @Obman @KingOfTheClouds @Soliloquy @Fernster7 @Talent @Thomas P @littlepotter @Cortex @BBhomemaker @Dam Ien @qwerty1202 @Alan123 @StarryNight @Oriane @TheWitness @Bellatrix @Johncayse @KING ELIZABITCH @M3LL155X @Gagz @Andree @Chuckles @memomemome @JustLikeHoney @T3rrorBlade @TheCureinMalibu @leecy @huttont @Jake @GAGASGODDESS @Captain Amazing @SinnersVenus @KinneyUnderYou @Antonio @Glittertinks @Possibly Maybe @Clever Username @SlayGagaloo @JGD @Genesia @gagagoogoose @He8MyHeart @Captain Amazing @Johny Wayne @yASSsss @lilmonster93

2012's participants:

@Chuckles @Oriane @Thrasher @Talent @tellemhone @Bellatrix @KingOfTheClouds @TheWitness @BBhomemaker @Cortex @Alan123 @Gagz @SirLudicopro @Johncayse @Guille @M3LL155X @Jus @memomemome @ARPIT @GagaOhhLaLa @brizoda @Soliloquy @qwerty1202 @KingGgaga @StarryNight @Dam Ien @Fernster7 @Clever Username @lilmonster93 @iCpro @Obman @Glittertinks @littlepotter @SlayGagaloo @Johny Wayne @Yuuri

Welcome, dears.

Aretha-Franklin-says-shes-talking-to-a-c

Spoiler

Sorry for the multiple notifications, but nobody got time to remove duplicates

SirLudicopro

Wow these rates make me realize how tragic the GP's taste is, most of these songs are so tragic :toofunny:

Gypsy Life
2 minutes ago, SirLudicopro said:

Wow these rates make me realize how tragic the GP's taste is, most of these songs are so tragic :toofunny:

The worst is yet to come. 

SirLudicopro

Sent!

I hope GGD will have the decency to make the only two good songs in there (When I Was Your Man and Royals) go top 3.

Gypsy Life
2 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Watch the pressed monsters give Roar a 0 just because Applause flopped :poot: 

Ludicolo.png.344b5166421ce006f05217f90f3

I only like half the songs. Tragiqué

This will be messy :selena:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived