đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Full List: Joanne World Tour Changes & Special Moments Thread (By Date)

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster
10 minutes ago, fiery472 said:

September 1st - Gaga dedicates TEOG to Sonja and talks about A star Is born and leaving the set to rush to say goodbye to Sonja 

omg I don't want to cry

I See You

domixwodix
On 24/08/2017 at 11:12 AM, SaamuelTaaner said:

If anything this is the best case scenario for the bridges to fail, Imagine if something went wrong with the bridge like what happened to Micheal Jackson.

What happened to him?

nvm i googled it

Edited by domixwodix
it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

ImpossiblePrincess
8 hours ago, fiery472 said:

September 1st - Gaga dedicates TEOG to Sonja and talks about A star Is born and leaving the set to rush to say goodbye to Sonja 

I'm actually crying :( 

Edited by littlemonsterL5
Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

ChristianSaad
9 hours ago, fiery472 said:

I was actually watching the live stream last night and whoever was broadcasting it started crying, and then I started crying, and then everyone else watching commented that they were crying... bless her

Darcklighter22

Shouldn't the OP update the main post? Good job so far tho been checking to see the changes as the tour goes on 

MANiCURE1295
21 hours ago, ChristianSaad said:

I was actually watching the live stream last night and whoever was broadcasting it started crying, and then I started crying, and then everyone else watching commented that they were crying... bless her

I was there on Friday and my boyfriend and I were balling, everyone around me was crying as well. It was a really amazing intimate show.

ChristianSaad
3 hours ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Shouldn't the OP update the main post? Good job so far tho been checking to see the changes as the tour goes on 

I'm making a list in a word doc.. I just need to find youtube links to accompany them. I'll update the main post when I get some time. I've got family visiting for the long weekend and I've been pretty busy.

Hang tight for now, and feel free to just reply to this thread with any moments so I can add them to the main post when I edit it

Thanks ♥

• Love 1

numb the flame

Has anybody noticed at the end of Million Reasons she's lowered beneath the stage on top of the piano and leaves that way? I'm not sure if the video I've linked was the first time she did it but it's the best I could find (Skip to 6:00)

JoanneMonster
1 hour ago, SaamuelTaaner said:

Has anybody noticed at the end of Million Reasons she's lowered beneath the stage on top of the piano and leaves that way? I'm not sure if the video I've linked was the first time she did it but it's the best I could find (Skip to 6:00)

She always leaves that way unless it's a stadium show. Then she runs through the arena to leave the place

I See You
  • LMAO 1

JoanneMonster

I heard she shortened Bloody Mary, please tell me thats not true and if it is please tell me shes going to add judas:giveup:

Well, say goodbye to ''Do you smell that? It's poison'' and ''Sorry Joanne, there's a new girl in town''

Edited by JoanneMonster
I See You

DanceInTheDark
5 hours ago, JoanneMonster said:

I heard she shortened Bloody Mary, please tell me thats not true and if it is please tell me shes going to add judas:giveup:

Well, say goodbye to ''Do you smell that? It's poison'' and ''Sorry Joanne, there's a new girl in town''

Yes, she skipped the 2nd verse/chorus, goes to the bridge after the first chorus.

I'm disappointed tbh :(

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

ChristianSaad

Sorry for not updating all week, I'm working on the main post right now (and probably more tomorrow)

PLEASE keep the updates coming.. I'm doing my best!

• Like 1

She performed a few acapella lines of Hair in between Bad Romance and The Cure last night in Philadelphia after reading a fan's letter who says it was their favorite song! 

And brought a fan onstage for The Edge of Glory 

Edited by Riley