Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Really regret buying a Ultimate Backstage-ticket

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

Mr Ricky
1 minute ago, Riley Benton said:

I know, I wish I hadn't left. It's my biggest regret. There hadn't been a day since February when I got the tickets that I wasn't excitedly thinking about or getting ready for the show. I think the lack of gaga's acknowledgement of the tour kind of rubbed off on me too. There was no minor detail given that would've prepared us. Even the arena the day of the concert was hinting that there might be an opener. And then the time of the show changed to 8:30 so they really played that up to make it seem like there WAS an opener. It was just a mess all around. Waste of time for people who actually took time off. But it's nobody's fault but my own for leaving. She could've started at 2am and I'd still be depressed and pissed at myself for leaving. 

Is there any other show you can attend to? ♥

Crossfit

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ENVYotb73
2 minutes ago, Rachel Duncan said:

Ill be at the Dec Vegas show if you need a GA buddy, we were lovely there! I might go to the Dec LA show but I would not suggest it as a good choice....

Mr Ricky
Just now, ENVYotb73 said:

Ill be at the Dec Vegas show if you need a GA buddy, we were lovely there! I might go to the Dec LA show but I would not suggest it as a good choice....

I'm from The Netherlands darling haha. 

Crossfit

ENVYotb73
Just now, Rachel Duncan said:

I'm from The Netherlands darling haha. 

Hey, some people like to travel and adventure out!

6 minutes ago, Rachel Duncan said:

So that's another thing... I was ready to drive down to Tacoma that Saturday to see the show (she played Tuesday in Vancouver and Tacoma is only a 2 hour drive away but in a different country) but I forgot my passport at home! Ahaha so that brought me down too. 

I think I'm gonna try for LA or Vegas in December 

Mr Ricky

Hey, some people like to travel and adventure out!

I know, sorry for that. But I never go to a concert in a different country, unless they don't play in my country. But I doubt it :sweat: 

Crossfit

3 minutes ago, ENVYotb73 said:

Yeah that's exactly what I am planning on doing! Gonna try for the Vegas or LA show in December but hopefully the Vegas show. It's gonna take about a month to see if it's doable or not but if it is id love a GA buddy to go with

Mr Ricky
3 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

So that's another thing... I was ready to drive down to Tacoma that Saturday to see the show (she played Tuesday in Vancouver and Tacoma is only a 2 hour drive away but in a different country) but I forgot my passport at home! Ahaha so that brought me down too. 

I think I'm gonna try for LA or Vegas in December 

Haha that is really unlucky. Kind of funny at the same time. But I think you were pissed as hell. Really do try to see if you can go in December! 

Crossfit

ENVYotb73
Just now, Rachel Duncan said:

I know, sorry for that. But I never go to a concert in a different country, unless they don't play in my country. But I doubt it :sweat: 

Haha its cool! I'm just used to people who don't travel internationally...except to Vegas lol. I guess I see it as region free haha. Seriously though Ive never gone out of the US for a show or event either, I get you! I would see her in the Netherlands if my only other choice was the LA Forum.

I REALLY HATE THE FORUM.>:(

Mr Ricky

Haha its cool! I'm just used to people who don't travel internationally...except to Vegas lol. I guess I see it as region free haha. Seriously though Ive never gone out of the US for a show or event either, I get you! I would see her in the Netherlands if my only other choice was the LA Forum.

I REALLY HATE THE FORUM.>:(

I really like Ziggo Dome (Amsterdam), it's 'new' and the sound is amazing in there aswell. Been to 2 the BTWBall and artRAVE.. it was an amazing experience. For me the sound matters alot, same goes for seeing Gaga eventually haha.

Crossfit

ENVYotb73
4 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

Yeah that's exactly what I am planning on doing! Gonna try for the Vegas or LA show in December but hopefully the Vegas show. It's gonna take about a month to see if it's doable or not but if it is id love a GA buddy to go with

For sure, let me know if you go! I need more Gaga friends!!!

ENVYotb73

The worst part

10 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

about the LA forum is its just a horrible location and surroundings. You don't want to spend any time in that neighborhood, the traffic flow situation is horrendous, the place is way out dated, and theres definitely no where you want to be afterwards remotely near there. I don't know why she chose there over Staples Center or even the Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim. Both are immensely superior in every way.

And you wont fear for your life outside the place. Still, Ill probably do both, I haven't remotely filled my Gaga need!

ENVYotb73
12 minutes ago, Rachel Duncan said:

I really like Ziggo Dome (Amsterdam), it's 'new' and the sound is amazing in there aswell. Been to 2 the BTWBall and artRAVE.. it was an amazing experience. For me the sound matters alot, same goes for seeing Gaga eventually haha.

I get you, sounds a big deal for me as well! I would love to see some shows in a few of those European locations, my friend travels a lot doing that and has described some awesome places as well!

17 minutes ago, ENVYotb73 said:

The worst part

about the LA forum is its just a horrible location and surroundings. You don't want to spend any time in that neighborhood, the traffic flow situation is horrendous, the place is way out dated, and theres definitely no where you want to be afterwards remotely near there. I don't know why she chose there over Staples Center or even the Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim. Both are immensely superior in every way.

And you wont fear for your life outside the place. Still, Ill probably do both, I haven't remotely filled my Gaga need!

Yeah I was kind of wondering the same regarding the forum vs staples and I don't even know LA very well at all but well enough to know that's a sketchy area. I think it has something to do with Live Nation owning the forum though.

Archived