💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Really regret buying a Ultimate Backstage-ticket

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

Reality

1000% agree with @Noah

There are people out there who could die for those kinds of tickets. Sure, the merch may be something that you can really complain about, but at the same time, even if it's for 30 seconds, even if it's a group photo, you're literally meeting Lady freaking Gaga. You get to have dinner backstage, get a tour, go to the soundcheck, and again, you get to meet Gaga! How amazing is that?! 

Gaga's always someone who wants the best for her fans, and to be frank, I don't think she's the one who orchestrated all of this. It's probably her team and management, and you can't put the blame on Gaga for that, that would just be unfair.

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

Please don't feel bad because I chose to discuss the warnings in my thread.

Please go for the beauty and delight and the good food and the very informative backstage tour!

And meet our Queen! Even if you have to Photoshop the pic , and you don't hit that 28% chance, it is so worth it. Even though I spent thousands of dollars, I was so happy when I actually got back there.

At least you won't sobbing like a baby when the Forum management tells you your ticket was a scalped fake, as I did for 1.5 hours that day until the VividSeats folks pulled through and validated it. now THAT is hell on earth. let me tell you! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

You know what ?

I bought my Ultimate Backstage ticket right after I read the first experience here.

My only question was : can I be close to her even for 5 seconds ? That's the time I need to realize she's here, exchange a smile and say "hi". The picture is just a tangible souvenir, the rest will stay in your mind forever.

I met Britney a few months ago, it was the same except it was only her & me for the picture. I swear it was worth it !

shoful
10 hours ago, Goosey said:

That ticket costs more than my car :saladga:

:what: What car is only $1,500???

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Schwerk

Don't worry! As a personal experience it will always be better if you live it instead of reading someone else's. It's good to be prepared and know that you don't have much time with Gaga so you can make the most of it. Think about what you want to say, look her in the eye and that will be so meaningfull, I guarentee. A lot of people are just there to get a picture with her but if you make that small connection she will really appreciate it. And it you have more to say to her, just write her a little letter and leave it on the gift table. Maybe include your picture so she has a face with your story.

Also being backstage and getting to see everything is amazing, I promise, even after 6 years I still think back with a smile on my face when I remember what that was like.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

drinkmytears

Well, you literally only have yourself to blame.

I purchased the package. We got everything that we were told we would. Well, I'm still waiting on the photo- but everything else was fulfilled.

you're mad about the group photo? But...when you purchased it you were told it would be a group photo.

It was never sold to you as a meet and greet, just a photo op. On SLO tickets FAQ page, they clearly state you won't get more than a simple hello. 

The hugging issue? She can't ruin her hair and makeup before show. It's really simple.

if you paid for a standard hotel room, would you be mad it wasn't a suite? If you bought a basic car, you would be mad it didn't have leather seats and a modern sound system?

you get what you pay for, and your unrealistic expectations are your own fault

Goosey
12 hours ago, shoful said:

:what: What car is only $1,500???

1985 Hyundai Pony. Like this one below. Actually much less than $1,500. This one ('mint condition') is going for $100 (FIRM).

V2TmylM.png

It's called the Pony, but it actually has the power of seventy horses.

154648732159200004_large.jpg

32159200002_large.jpg

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

shoful
4 minutes ago, Goosey said:

1985 Hyundai Pony. Like this one below. Actually much less than $1,500. This one ('mint condition') is going for $100 (FIRM).

V2TmylM.png

It's called the Pony, but it actually has the power of seventy horses.

154648732159200004_large.jpg

32159200002_large.jpg

Omg thats so old lol

Goosey
2 minutes ago, shoful said:

Omg thats so old lol

Not really. The same year as Witness, Pale Rider and Back to the Future

Top Gun came out the year after.

The car is 3 years younger than Beyoncé.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

shoful
2 minutes ago, Goosey said:

Not really. The same year as Witness, Pale Rider and Back to the Future

Top Gun came out the year after.

:awkney:

Hurem
23 hours ago, Noah said:

Sis. The Tea is, you can't live in regret. 

It happened. It was not a good decision on your side and you know not to purchase it next time. But it's time to move on from the negative feelings. There are many people who DIE to even attend the concert or who DIE to have the backstage experience. 

You're going to eat lunch with the Haus of Gaga and her Dancers, isn't that CRAZY?!?! You're basically with the people that help make the magic happen. You're at soundcheck and will be able to hear the band play some Songs in an empty Arena and the lighting being tested etc. isn't that amazing?. These are things not everyone will be able to experience. The merchandise might not be something you enjoy, but you can sell that for 30 - 50 Dollars if you really dislike it that much. 

At the end of everything, you are at a 'party' with other Monsters, who you can connect with and have fun with and maybe make friends with. and at the end, right before the concert you're going to be very close to Gaga. You can look her in the eyes and she notices you. She knows who you are. You may not stand next to her, but you'll be near her. In the end you can always photoshop other bitches out. (or DM me if you want me to do that for you). 

And after the picture you go onto your Seats with a perfect View and enjoy two hours full of Gaga.

Don't paint the picture bad when it's beautiful. 

omfg spill IT

KleinGa

Bitch, in short, if you really regret it try to sell it.

If the selling doesn't work out, keep it and go MEET HER! 30 secs? tell her you love her and you'd kill for ha (okay probably don't tell her that last part) but YES SHE'LL SEE YOU, SHE'LL NOTICE YOU. She'll probably even say something TO YOU. Damn, that's amazing and I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE THAT EVER HAPPENING TO ME because I can't even afford that kind of prices (even her normal tour tickets are too expensive for me lmao) but sis, just go take it in. You already paid for it so MILK that experience for your money! The food? EAT ALL UNTIL YOU GET CRAMPS! The meeting? You spend every single millisecond with her as much as possible. Stare at her, take her in! 

Honestly, last thing I want to say is that you're going for people like me that can't afford. Why? because you're a monster and any monster that gets to experience that experiences it for all of us. I'm incredibly happy you're experiencing it so I can live vicariously through you! 

Have fun sis, tell us about it later.

Anthagio

Lmao, it's all on you, not Gaga. You don't buy something like a meet and greet and expect to get what you want. They told you what you'd get and that's what you're getting. The world is a different place now and safety is more important than you getting to talk to Gaga personally.

Archived