💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Really regret buying a Ultimate Backstage-ticket

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

Not The Real Gaga

Since all the good stories of the Meet & Greets during the ArtRave, I started dreaming about the moment I would meet Gaga eventually. My beloved grand aunt (she was like a really, really close friend for me eventhough she was 96 years old) passed a way and thanks to her inheritance, I got the oppurtunity to buy the ticket for the JWT. 

BUT...

I really regret buying the Ultimate Backstage ticket. So much money. What's wrong with me? 

I know what I did buy back then. But how it turns out, doesn't sound really worth it. First, the cheap looking merchandise. Nothing special, nothing worth the money. And than... to meet her for like 30 seconds in a heavily protected fortress, being treated like some possible danger. 

Also, the group pic was never a good idea for me. I'm always shy, somebody who is the background. Somebody that doesn't want to 'fight' for the spot next to her.

And I can't cancel it. I can try to sell my ticket though, but since there are still UBP-tickers available for my show, I don't think that will be a huge success.

I don't want to shade her. But it just doesn't feel right. It just doesn't feel Gaga. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

Honey: don't overthink things too much, and just enjoy it. You'll be happy you kept your ticket ;)

Not The Real Gaga
Just now, elijahfan said:

Honey: don't overthink things too much, and just enjoy it. You'll be happy you kept your ticket ;)

I always have this kind of feelings and emotions. That's why I've been so depressive for years. I really, really hope I will be able to enjoy it. 

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, Unites said:

I always have this kind of feelings and emotions. That's why I've been so depressive for years. I really, really hope I will be able to enjoy it. 

I exactly know what you mean... back in 2012, I had a big depressive episode ahead of my BTWBall date because I was so stressed out about seeing Gaga for the first time. It ended up being one of the greatest memories of my life.

Just breath and trust yourself: it will be too big an emotion for your brain to sabotage your happiness :hug:

FfFfFfFF

I don't think the connection you feel for her has something to do with the actual meeting. If I were you I'd enjoy this only for the chance to see her in reality (both as a fan and casually - bc it's like you see one of the biggest stars ever).

There's probably some other aspects of it that you will be able to enjoy. I mean, they have food and drinks pre-show, and you get to mingle and socialize with other fans in a mediated environment, so that might be cool, too.

I hope you'll enjoy it. It doesn't seem like it'll be like the BTWB/artRave backstage M&G's, but it'll still be something.

3 points in and ready for more

8 minutes ago, Unites said:

Sis. The Tea is, you can't live in regret. 

It happened. It was not a good decision on your side and you know not to purchase it next time. But it's time to move on from the negative feelings. There are many people who DIE to even attend the concert or who DIE to have the backstage experience. 

You're going to eat lunch with the Haus of Gaga and her Dancers, isn't that CRAZY?!?! You're basically with the people that help make the magic happen. You're at soundcheck and will be able to hear the band play some Songs in an empty Arena and the lighting being tested etc. isn't that amazing?. These are things not everyone will be able to experience. The merchandise might not be something you enjoy, but you can sell that for 30 - 50 Dollars if you really dislike it that much. 

At the end of everything, you are at a 'party' with other Monsters, who you can connect with and have fun with and maybe make friends with. and at the end, right before the concert you're going to be very close to Gaga. You can look her in the eyes and she notices you. She knows who you are. You may not stand next to her, but you'll be near her. In the end you can always photoshop other bitches out. (or DM me if you want me to do that for you). 

And after the picture you go onto your Seats with a perfect View and enjoy two hours full of Gaga.

Don't paint the picture bad when it's beautiful. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Edge Of Venus
17 minutes ago, Unites said:

My beloved grand aunt passed a way and thanks to her inheritance, I got the oppurtunity to buy the ticket for the JWT. 

now girl.....:oprah:

Goosey

That ticket costs more than my car :saladga:

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Lee Ng
18 minutes ago, Noah said:

There are many people who DIE to even attend the concert or who DIE to have the backstage experience.

I've never been to her concerts :ohno: hope my dream come true soon

6 hours ago, Noah said:

Sis. The Tea is, you can't live in regret. 

It happened. It was not a good decision on your side and you know not to purchase it next time. But it's time to move on from the negative feelings. There are many people who DIE to even attend the concert or who DIE to have the backstage experience. 

You're going to eat lunch with the Haus of Gaga and her Dancers, isn't that CRAZY?!?! You're basically with the people that help make the magic happen. You're at soundcheck and will be able to hear the band play some Songs in an empty Arena and the lighting being tested etc. isn't that amazing?. These are things not everyone will be able to experience. The merchandise might not be something you enjoy, but you can sell that for 30 - 50 Dollars if you really dislike it that much. 

At the end of everything, you are at a 'party' with other Monsters, who you can connect with and have fun with and maybe make friends with. and at the end, right before the concert you're going to be very close to Gaga. You can look her in the eyes and she notices you. She knows who you are. You may not stand next to her, but you'll be near her. In the end you can always photoshop other bitches out. (or DM me if you want me to do that for you). 

And after the picture you go onto your Seats with a perfect View and enjoy two hours full of Gaga.

Don't paint the picture bad when it's beautiful. 

This is 100% true.  Think of it this way.....the money from your grand aunt was not spent in vein.  The feels you get from this experience will stay with you forever. Just being around the Haus members,  and the dancers and any others in her  sphere will feel like family.  You will be with other empathetic human beings.  The entire experience before the concert and the concert itself will restore your faith in humanity, or maybe in yourself.  You don't have to meet her one on one to feel the love.  Being in close proximity is really something.  There is a reason we call her God ga.  The love is contagious.  I went on a backstage experience once through BTWF, and I very briefly met her that time and it has stayed with me till this day.  That was a little over 3 years ago.  She is so very special.....just go with it, don't sell it and enjoy the concert.  I'll bet you will make friends.  

sarahb

I'd rather regret going than regret not going. The first one would suck, the other would eat me alive. That's just me though. 

Archived