Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Disappointed In Gaga

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

River
14 minutes ago, Whispering said:

No, I'm not missing the point. 

It's not a meet and greet. Five x Five is twenty five. Twenty five minutes ends up being a Meet and Greet like last time. Twenty five minutes of standing on her feet, while fans cry, hug and slobber all over and tell her their depressing stories before she goes on stage. Maybe all those stories are not the best to put Gaga in a good mental place for her to be able to put on a show for those fifteen thousand people who couldn't pay 1500 for a backstage tour. That person sitting on the back row is just as important as the person that paid 1500. 

Maybe it's better that people leave letters for her to read after the show, or the next day. She did just lose a best friend to cancer and has recurring depression. She could be doing what she need to do to keep herself strong for all her fans, including those in the upper sections and those at later dates. 

So don't charge a M&G price.

or don't do it at all if she doesn't have the mental strength to do it at the moment, I would understand that without a problem.

It just makes Gaga a product, unlike in the past, where she showed how human she is.

Maybe it's not her fault at all and it's Live Nation, maybe she has no control on the prices and the conditions, idk, but Gaga always did wtf she wanted and went against her team if she thought that something is not correct, not close enough to her fans, so her distance is odd.

And the fact that some fans here are judging and complaining shows how much we care about her and how much we see her as human being and not another factory pop star and unfortunately, this tour experience is disappointing, we can't be a Yesman all the time and accept everything as it is..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

:what: joanne did well, wym?

the tour sold out, wym?

people still think this era is paying her peanuts.

mrsgagamonster

So don't buy it then.

Not to be rude, but it really is very simple. You think it was her decision alone? No! She's backed by a huge corporate record label. It's their choice how much to charge and how they want to run it. Nothing speaks louder to a corporate structure than literally NOT consuming their product. When they realize they have little to no customers and are not making the money they want to make, they'll find another more consumable way to make money. But so far...people are saying yes and buying it...so they have no reason to reconfigure their strategy.

Whispering
4 minutes ago, River said:

So don't charge a M&G price.

or don't do it at all if she doesn't have the mental strength to do it at the moment, I would understand that without a problem.

It just makes Gaga a product, unlike in the past, where she showed how human she is.

Maybe it's not her fault at all and it's Live Nation, maybe she has no control on the prices and the conditions, idk, but Gaga always did wtf she wanted and went against her team if she thought that something is not correct, not close enough to her fans, so her distance is odd.

And the fact that some fans here are judging and complaining shows how much we care about her and how much we see her as human being and not another factory pop star and unfortunately, this tour experience is disappointing, we can't be a Yesman all the time and accept everything as it is..

It was the price for a backstage experience with a group picture. It is specifically outlined. 

For some reason, you've made up some special rules and prices in your head and for an even weirder reason, think that they should be official because they are the ones you pulled out of your head. 

Or offer what is possible and those that are okay with that will purchase it. 

If it doesn't interest you, don't spend money on it. 

lodylody
36 minutes ago, Unwavering said:

Do you have a source for that? Cause all I have found out is the opposite.

https://www.thoughtco.com/public-transit-or-drive-cost-2798677

https://muv.com.my/2017/05/public-transportation-vs-private-transportation/

I wouldn't insult people if I didn't have the facts to back my statement up, honey :)

Petrol costs the same amount of money for buses regardless of rural or urban areas, but in urban areas more people use public transport and ticket prices are therefore lower.

You're being ignorant and disrespectful.

lodylody
18 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Of course there are but the persons statement that you don't have to be rich to afford 1500$ remains correct. As I said poor people won't be able to do it. I did the math tho and if you save 15$ a week for 100 weeks, you could save up enough to get a meet and greet. While there people who can't afford that, you don't need to be rich to afford it either. 

So take ur basic shade and shove it up your ass

Alternatively, I'll take my valid points and shove them up yours :heart: 

6 minutes ago, lodylody said:

You're being ignorant and disrespectful.

So far, you're the one being like this. I have provided you proof to back up my statement. Do you have proof to back either of your statements?

lodylody
1 minute ago, Unwavering said:

So far, you're the one being like this. I have provided you proof to back up my statement. Do you have proof to back either of your statements?

My issue was with you ignoring lower class people and saying that they could save. Poor people CAN'T SAVE. They have NO LEFT OVER MONEY. You, knowing damn well you're being classist, and so you're taking me up on other areas of my post. I don't associate myself with people like you.

While it is sad to see this, in comparison to her previous tours, I'm personally not surprised, considering the recent attacks on artists and their audience. If anything, it's likely a safety precaution/new protocol.

And if not? Then it's a shame she's grown distant, but that's her prerogative. Hopefully she warms up to fans again sometime soon.

3 points in and ready for more

2 hours ago, Dale Cooper said:

Yet you all were so quick to come at me when I told you all that she lost her connection to her fans.

tumblr_olbuemkTcN1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

therefore her connection to money is stronger then ever :selena:

lets face it she doesnt give a fck about her fans

16 minutes ago, lodylody said:

You, knowing damn well you're being classist

16 minutes ago, lodylody said:

classist

roflmao

I'm not being a classist at all. It wasn't my original intention. I only wanted to say that there should also be a paid opportunity to attend M&G. It wouldn't be fair for people that are willing to work hard if it wasn't. As of now, I don't agree either on 1500 bucks for a photo.

And I'm telling you that I came from a low class family and I have worked hard to have a career in a high paying field. You seem to ignore this because this seems inconceivable to you, due to lazy lifestyle choices.

Haroon

I don't agree with the price they're charging for what they're charging for, but then whether it's right or wrong comes down to the individual and their budget and expectations :huh: At the end of the day as long as they're truthful in the package description then that's what matters most. People can decide for themselves whether $1500 is worth it for them, if it is then great go purchase it and meet Gaga and enjoy your backstage experience, if not then don't purchase it and get something that's worth it to you :happy:

For comparative reasons, some people are fine with paying scalper price for some tickets which can end up being 3x-5x the cost of face value, whereas others wouldn't touch scalper prices with a barge pole and would settle for nothing more than face value price. It comes down to whether we think the experience will be worth it and how much money we're willing to pay for it :laughga:

Regarding the package itself, I was surprised by it because it didn't sound very Gaga, this is the same woman who would call fans on stage and take them backstage a lot. But then we need to remember that it's not all down to Gaga at the end of the day, there's LiveNation and Interscope and other people who have a say in the final decisions. If they don't feel like a "proper M&G" (as in what we're used to) can be offered then that's that, and if Gaga doesn't have the time or isn't up for repeating how things were before then that's that as well. People's minds can and do change over time about certain things and they're in their right to changing how things are done as well - like it's just one of those things :shrug:

2 hours ago, Gaga Monster said:

I have been thinking this for the past few days and just wanted to here what you thought.

I am extremely disappointed that The Joanne World Tour is charging $1500 to do a group picture with 6 people you may not know and only see Gaga for 30 seconds. Like, people saved money for this for years, a lot of people may not have been able to afford it but did it anyway, you are a pop star that is worth $275 Million, and yet you just take a group picture with 6 people that people don't even know and you don't even get to be near her because only 2 people in the picture can stand next to her? You only see her for 30 seconds because she doesn't have time? If you are going to charge $1500 per ticket, a lot a lot of money for most people, you better be getting individual photos and be able to talk to her for at least 60 seconds. Gaga, you are a better person than this, I just can't see how any kind loving down to earth human like Gaga with great values would do this to someone who paid so much?

I never thought Gaga was the type of star to do a meet and greet like this. It just doesn't seem like her.

Like how could someone do that to middle/lower class people? If I was Gaga, I could never ever do something to people. If my touring company said that, I just couldn't do that to people, I think it is wrong and disgusting. 

Plus Gaga is not even allowed to autograph anything! That is just wrong. They don't even give you an autographed CD in the cheap plastic bag or anything autographed.

How could someone justify charging $1500? You only see Gaga for 30 seconds, don't get the picture immediately, don't even get to stand next to her, no autograph, fighting with strangers to stand next to her, and no conversation. But you do get a dinner and tour, that makes up for it? (Lol)

It just seems like a rip off, nothing like the artRAVE, and is a quick 'let me take your money, $1500 please' scheme. 

It is just so hard for me to rap my head around, how a person like Gaga could rip people off like this? Like spend at least 1 minute and individual photos and maybe a signed CD? Girl, putting on your outfit and wigs shouldn't be your big priority when many people spent tons and tons of money to meet you and you only say hi to them and only stand near them. 

I didn't buy a package, I couldn't afford it, but it just blows my mind that she would do this to someone who may have had to work weeks and weeks to afford 1 ticket. 

i wouldn't even spend $1500 if i got an individual photo and have a 30 min convo.......I  could plan 2-3 trips for that cost.

AJH219

Get over yourselves  :toofunny: For the last few years this disgusting fan base has been nothing but utter TRASH to her. Shes probably suffered more verbal abuse from her fans than she's probably ever gotten by th ever more harsh music industry. Imagine how jaded and distant you'd feel towards a group of people whom you fought so hard for, only to have the same pathetic people turn around and act like sh!t heads to you? I'd be tired of catering to ungrateful gays who do nothing but drag me left and right for reasons at all. This is what this embarrassing fan base deserves and I hope she does become more distant like she was pre-BTW. You guys don't deserve an angel like Lady Gaga and lll never understand how an impeccable woman like her was crushe with such a wretched fan base 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Maria Brink

Have any of you ever thought that maybe she doesn't wanna meet us OR just doesn't care to? Has it ever crossed your mind that we are so horrible to her? I am not saying all of us, but there are MANY people who b**ch, cry and complain about every little thing she does. People say she seems different or that she isn't the same "kind loving caring" human being she used to be... Well wake up.. I don't blame her one bit for being distant and different. She tries hard to please her "fans" yet people just trash everything she does. I definitely think that does take a toll on one person who pours her heart and soul into what she does just to get torn apart.

I feel for Gaga, and I honestly don't blame her for being different. I would too if my fans were ungrateful little pricks like some of us... 

Just my opinion :fthis:

Archived