Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Disappointed In Gaga

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

Whispering
8 minutes ago, Slutlamp said:

I agree. I've always seen her. I met her at the btwb, greatest day ever. 

Now I'm about to drop $200 on GA which is way more than I've ever paid. Joanne is my favorite album but I'm debating on going if she's just on the stage with no opener (I've always loved the openers, especially madeon and spw), does her thing, doesn't connect or talk to us, then just leave. I miss feeling like she actually cared about anything... her shows were so full of life and friendship!

Do you all think I should still go?

I think you are lucky as hell you met her for free. If you wanted an opener with your show, don't buy the ticket. If you want a spectacular show with a great balance of new and old songs and Gaga's voice out front like you've never heard it before, go for it. 

If you think you are going to regret it, spend your money on something else you might enjoy. Someone else will buy that ticket. 

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SISTERV
Just now, modern ecstasy said:

How could she do that to lower/middle class people? I wasn't aware she forced anyone to buy a ticket lol. :usrs:

Oh so people who have been loyal to her are now ****ed?

You're right.....she didn't force anyone to buy a ticket....we've always chose to....and that can change as well. :nails:

7 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

Um......$1500 is really hard for middle class and especially lower class people to save up that actually pay all their bills.

Like...rent, car insurance, phone bills, electric and water, food, cable/wifi, gas, college debt, random car ****, any tiny thing extra, and God forbid if you're a single mom (isn't that who Gaga actually said she wanted to help in her first interviews during the Joanne era?? :trollga:). Do you realize most middle and lower class people barely scrape by paying for all of that? So to save up $1500 to meet someone for 30 seconds is pretty much a joke. :sharon:Unless literally every penny (EVERY penny)you had for YEARS was saved up. And even then....there are transportation costs, hotel rooms (where I'm from the nearest tour stop is hours away). 

I'm sorry....maybe you could save up, but you must not have had that many bills then. Or a sugar daddy. Or an inheritance. Or a massive **** to be a p)rn star. :trollga:

Maybe I was a little biased because I'm not exactly lower class people by that definition. Neither of my parents had a degree, but I still managed to save up a good amount during college. You see, if you're dedicated enough, it's possible. Take a look at your list. Car insurance, gas, random car **** and everything related to a damn car can be taken off the list. I don't know about you people, but I have been traveling by public transportation all my life and it's a lot cheaper. This entitlement to have a car is really retarded to be honest. You end up paying a ton more on your car than on public transportation just to say "I need to compensate for other things".

I was pretty rude, but how can you say you can't save up money if you can't even get your social status out of the way of meting your idol? Holy ****, some people are really shallow.

I haven't watched a single thing on TV for like 3 years now. Cable is expendable. You have internet. You have all the entertainment you want at your fingertips. I really can't understand why people still need cable in this age. I'm not even talking about torrenting movies and stuff, but if you want to meet your idol, perhaps you could sacrifice that passive entertainment? I mean, you could find stuff on the internet worth your while and more educative stuff for that matter.

I live in a country where the minimum wage is 2 bucks per hour (!), where the currency is 4 times weaker than the dollar in power and I still think it's doable to work for that goal.

The only thing going for me is that our country doesn't have such a thing as college debt. We don't have to pay for our first college degree.

Yes, I managed to save up that money because I worked hard to get a career into computer programming, which pays very well. But the thing is you need to work hard to be successful. And I still had that kind of money before I got an IT job. If you have parents to carry you financially until college, I am more than certain you can save up for that kind of money with summer jobs during high school.

lodylody
6 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

She tours every few years, if you started saving for M&G when Artrave ended, unless ur dirt poor, you could save up 1500$. I wouldn't spend it on this meet and greet but you could do it.

If you hadn't noticed, there are a lot of poor people in the world, Born To Be Ignorant :emma: 

SISTERV
3 minutes ago, Unwavering said:

Maybe I was a little biased because I'm not exactly lower class people by that definition. Neither of my parents had a degree, but I still managed to save up a good amount during college. You see, if you're dedicated enough, it's possible. Take a look at your list. Car insurance, gas, random car **** and everything related to a damn car can be taken off the list. I don't know about you people, but I have been traveling by public transportation all my life and it's a lot cheaper. This entitlement to have a car is really retarded to be honest. You end up paying a ton more on your car than on public transportation just to say "I need to compensate for other things".

I was pretty rude, but how can you say you can't save up money if you can't even get your social status out of the way of meting your idol? Holy ****, some people are really shallow.

I haven't watched a single thing on TV for like 3 years now. Cable is expendable. You have internet. You have all the entertainment you want at your fingertips. I really can't understand why people still need cable in this age. I'm not even talking about torrenting movies and stuff, but if you want to meet your idol, perhaps you could sacrifice that passive entertainment? I mean, you could find stuff on the internet worth your while and more educative stuff for that matter.

I live in a country where the minimum wage is 2 bucks per hour (!), where the currency is 4 times weaker than the dollar in power and I still think it's doable to work for that goal.

The only thing going for me is that our country doesn't have such a thing as college debt. We don't have to pay for our first college degree.

Yes, I managed to save up that money because I worked hard to get a career into computer programming, which pays very well. But the thing is you need to work hard to be successful. And I still had that kind of money before I got an IT job. If you have parents to carry you financially until college, I am more than certain you can save up for that kind of money with summer jobs during high school.

Holy **** you in danger girl. :blink: I'd edit this post and fast. You sound entitled, using "you people", and the r word.....I can't even read on. 

And P.S. You're wrong....the majority of places in midwest America don't have great public transportation and access to a car is pretty much a necessity. 

Oh...and you probably never really had to work that hard as some of us if you had both your parents to carry you financially throughout the entirety of college while letting you save all your money up all summer. :sharon:

5 minutes ago, River said:

But you're missing the point.

It's not about what has been advertised, it's the past experience and the present one when meeting her..

maybe it's not M&G, maybe it's just a tour, but those fans are standing next to her in the same room, breathing the same air she's breathing at the same moment but they have 30 seconds and then bye bye. and they are told not to touch her! something that it's against Gaga, gaga is all about touching and loving..

She could do a group picture, fine and also she could stand there for 5 minutes with the group of 6, let each of them speak and say something, quick hugs and that's it.. the experience ended.

Before it was a very close experience with her and now it's quick and cold, like scanning a product and going home..

Doesn't it sound so weird? She used to do weird poses for single photos with the fans, sometimes grabbing her boobs, and everyone was freaking sweaty and smelly from the concert. And now people can't even touch her because she is ready to go on stage? What the hell? And 30s of conversation because she doesn't have more time? What? Couldn't she get ready like 30min before and talk to the fans a little more? Did she really become this type of diva? Where is the Gaga that used to be the most successful yet accessible pop star in the business?

AshIey
4 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

Oh so people who have been loyal to her are now ****ed?

You're right.....she didn't force anyone to buy a ticket....we've always chose to....and that can change as well. :nails:

Being a loyal fan entitles you to a personal meet and greet? No. I will likely never meet her and that's fine. I don't feel like she's done to me as stated in the OP, as I am lower middle class.

3 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

Holy **** you in danger girl. :blink: I'd edit this post and fast. You sound entitled, using "you people", and the r word.....I can't even read on. 

And P.S. You're wrong....the majority of places in midwest America don't have great public transportation and access to a car is pretty much a necessity. 

You people was referring to first world country citizens like America. It wasn't supposed to be negative in any way. Also, I'm not taking anything off because it's a different opinion of what some people have. Also, stop using my words against me. I'm not the one entitled. I told you how hard I worked to get where I am. I didn't have rich parents and I still managed to pull myself up to a well paying job because I worked hard. I know that may sink hard for you.

lodylody
3 minutes ago, Unwavering said:

You aren't lower class, so shut up (WPs hit me, I don't give a crap - this ignorance is vile).

Public transportation isn't the same across the globe, honey. Stop believing your personal experiences apply to the billions of people on this planet. A return bus journey to my nearest town is £8, but by petrol it only costs around £3.

Yes, you are.

Absolute airheaded vapid tragedy.

moonsago

She's not even coming where I live and even if she did I still wouldn't be able to afford the package but I agree. Look I understand that her safety is the most important, but don't they do all those check ups anyway? What's the difference in that and what it would suppose to allow fans to have a few minutes each with her ( 2-3 ) and an individual picture taken by them with their equipment? I just don't understand it and yeah it is very sad because I remember the BTWB days when they would all snuggle up on a couch and talk to her, present her their gifts and she would be so kind and loving. You get older, you grow up, you get used to having fans but still, it's just very very sad. 

GagaOnTop
4 minutes ago, Unwavering said:

Omg...

1 minute ago, SISTERV said:

****ing THIS. I need a car. There’s no busses or subways or Taxis where I live and to make money I need to travel 10+ miles to get to and from work. It’s annoying as **** when people decide they know what your life is like and believe it’s ok to just tell you what’s easy and what’s not. 

SISTERV
Just now, Unwavering said:

You people was referring to first world country citizens like America. Also, I'm not taking anything off because it's a different opinion of what some people have. Also, stop using my words against me. I'm not the one entitled. I told you how hard I worked to get where I am. I didn't have rich parents and I still managed to pull myself up to a well paying job because I worked hard. I know that may sink hard for you.

No you just sound extremely arrogant. You might have worked hard.....but that doesn't mean I haven't? And I don't know why you are making it personal. 

But BASED on what YOU told me....if you are financed 100% from age 16-22 and can save up your money and go to school full time.....of course it would be alot easier to potentially buy a $1500 ticket.

Unfortunately, MOST lower/middle class young adults in America do not have both parents that can finance them completely throughout the entirety of their education. Most of us had to buy stuff like our own clothes and groceries. :reductive:

wishwelldreamer
1 hour ago, aaron l said:

Some people can't afford to be in her presence at all though. This isn't the last tour Gaga is going to have/opportunities to meet her, whether it's 10 seconds or not. If you don't want to pay $1500 dollars for something that you don't agree with, then don't? I don't see the use in people complaining I guess. :awkney:

Show me the guarantee of another tour? Gaga could fall ill tomorrow and it would all be over.

Zilla

Okay this thread isn't about how much money you have. It's about the meet and greet itself, please stop the off topic bickering 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Antichrist
1 hour ago, Dale Cooper said:

Yet you all were so quick to come at me when I told you all that she lost her connection to her fans.

tumblr_olbuemkTcN1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

it's not like she doesn't have a valid reason to do so :sweat:

Archived