💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Disappointed In Gaga

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, RAMROD said:

If there's anyone to blame is ourselves. You still wishing she is as pure, as innocent, as friendly, and as excited as she was 8-9 years ago after her own fans tell it to her directly that ARTPOP is flop? That Joanne is really bad and lazy? That PI is terrible choice? And criticizing her personal choice when it comes to relationship with a man? And her decision to do Jazz or filming a movie? No, hunty. She realize what kind of disaster she is building, and she might feel guilty too for that. These distant feeling are nothing but the fans fault for treating her they way they did. She used to believe her fans are her everything and that they will be with her regardless her artistry evolution, she sees that it not at all true now. And it is hurtful to her, obviously. 

This is all very true and that tweet is still so heartbreaking. 

FreePalestine

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas

If people are so mad at the group pictures they can fix it by NOT buying meet and greet tickets. It's your own choice to buy tickets or not

6 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

I felt the exact opposite. She's my equal. We were both born in '86. She's my inspiration to do better and be a better person. Sometimes old sayings are as worn out as dishcloths.... It was awesome, like meeting a friend, even though we aren't friends yet.

True. I mean I'm older than her. But I think some of these younger ones think she's superhuman.

8 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Were you at the 8-8 show or the Silverlake Dive?

Both! 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

gagasgirl

This is the thread I have been waiting for!!! This might be a long ass rant so I apologize in advance. I've been a psycho LM since before day one. I wonder why it took me decades to join this beautiful cult site, but I digress. I'd say my family is middle class. I've seen Gaga live multiple times. I know I am very lucky because not everyone can have the experiences I've had. I've always wanted to meet her (who doesn't). I've been to her apartment a couple of times but it just gets too crazy there. I've chased her around NYC but that's always a struggle. I think the easiest way for me to meet her would be to buy a Meet and Greet ticket. Although it would be doable, this would be a huge stretch for my family. It isn't easy to gather $1,500 for everyone. If I could get the money together, of course, I'd want to buy a M&G ticket. I'd just like to say thank you for helping me through everything I'm going through right now and what I went through back in middle/high school. 

When an artist has a M&G, I think something is expected by the fans. Something that feels genuine. You want to get your money's worth but also have a great experience with your idol. 30 seconds with Gaga for six people who've probably been waiting for this moment for a long time just doesn't seem right. I understand the safety concerns. From reading the experiences others have had meeting her at JWT, her security seems well trained and professional. I just miss the connection she had with her fans at the previous tours. Maybe she's disappointed in us. Maybe she thinks this is the right way to do things for this tour. I don't know. 

On a happier note, at least maybe they'd let me give her my resume if she ever needs videography services! A girl can dream, right? 

Thank you @Gaga Monster for posting your thoughts. :hor:

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

18 hours ago, Gaga Monster said:

Nope, on Ticketmaster it says only groups of 6 even if you don't know anyone, no autographs, and you only see her for 30 seconds.

Much different from the artRAVE with individual photos and an in depth conversation for the same price.

ArtRave had a M&G?

Did the Monster ball Have one too?

My Little Phoney

Well, I'm torn about this.

First of all, there was precise info about what the ticket buyers would get, so they shouldn't complain now.

As for Gaga, I really think that security is a BIG issue, especially after what happened at the Ariana Concert in Manchester. Then there's also a question of time, Gaga only has 24 hours in a day and she uses most of them to create/perform for us so I understand that fitting lengthy meet & greets in there isn't simple.

So, following this logic, you could argue that she shouldn't do any meet & greets then, but there's also something like the tour promotor (LiveNation I think?) who decide what kind of ticket prices they need to set/packages they need to offer in order to make profit out of those very expensive shows. (travel costs, Gaga, dancers, her team, venue staff, technicians, roadies, transport etc. all have to be covered + profit needs to be made). There's also only a limited amount of these Backstage passes available (advertised as backstage, not even meet & greet!!) for those willing to pay that kind of money for it. Some backstage tours wouldn't even include meeting the artist.

In conclusion, I bet Gaga isn't thrilled about this either. I think she's very in control of her show and everything around it but she also employs lots of people and is in a way employed by others. There must be some things she has to compromise on, and knowing her, she'd rather offer every ticket buyer the show she has in mind than to compromise on that in order to do cheaper 'meet & greets'. All in all, I don't think this is a bad solution, and fans who have already experienced the backstage tour seem pretty positive about it.

Also, I want to point out that we can think we know Gaga (sometimes it feels like she's a friend of mine haha) but she's also a person outside of her career. I think we can consider ourselves very lucky for how real she is and how much she does for us. I bet you wouldn't be too thrilled about having to hug and talk to tens of people every day after you've just performed for two hours or before you have to do so either, would you?

Whispering
16 hours ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

Not really even the cheap tickets are f*ckin expensive

Guess what? They have tickets for that December 9th date for 46 to 86 dollars! In fact, there are lots of seats left under a hundred dollars! You should act now, before it's too late! 

Just now, Whispering said:

Guess what? They have tickets for that December 9th date for 46 to 86 dollars! In fact, there are lots of seats left under a hundred dollars! You should act now, before it's too late! 

its Dec 8

Whispering
Just now, KingOfTheClouds said:

its Dec 8

You said 8th or 9th. Did you change your mind? Lol

Just now, Whispering said:

You said 8th or 9th. Did you change your mind? Lol

i wasnt sure which date was mine

Archived