Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Disappointed In Gaga

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
54 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

Also the whole "no political" stuff. You're f*cking kidding me saying you can't pose with Gaga with a rainbow flag. It rubs me the wrong way so hardcore. 

Completely off topic, thanks for the hug and the shoutout on Tuesday. It meant a lot to me. I had only stopped crying a few moments before you called my name, when I found out I truly owned a real ticket. Thank you Jose :hug:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
4 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I forgot to mention they forbid selfies backstage. The security captain stressed, "Why would you risk taking a selfie when the professional photographer is going to a photo that is millions of times better in quality?"

That's good. Who wants some idiot taking a selfie and messing up your pic. Plus, you weren't even supposed to have your phone with you at that time! 

ChicaSkas
8 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

Nobody says no touching they ask no hugs and a completely valid reason- they don't want her hair and makeup ruined because it delays the whole show

Precisely. That was what the security guy told us all in that hallway we sat in for an hour.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

nikola

This thread is a mess.....

Its not ****ing M&G.....it was always backstage expirience......it never sad that you will have time to talk with her......it only sad that you can take group pic.....and you got exactly what is promised.......and you have no right to be angry ot gaga or anyone else but yourself for not knowing how to read.....if you didnt like the package then why did you buy it.....dont like it dont buy its easy like that.....end of story......move on

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Some people don't understand that sometimes the emotion can overwhelm people's rational thoughts. Just saying if it is too expensive then don't buy them is not to solve the problem. It's like suggesting that if anti-Muslim laws are too hard to cope then don't come to America (for example). Why there is buyer's remorse? Because people are not computers and they take their emotions into account when making a decision as well. And it cannot be argued that that short time frame and distant connection is really an undervalue for what you pay for $1500. 

ChicaSkas
6 hours ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

just sit in Level 100 like me and take videos like this

https://www.facebook.com/peter.alexandris/videos/1464375483791/

Apparently I'm not allowed to see this video

ChicaSkas
3 hours ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

Id rather not meet her. Havent u heard the saying never meet ur idols. Its usually a dissapointment. Lol.

I felt the exact opposite. She's my equal. We were both born in '86. She's my inspiration to do better and be a better person. Sometimes old sayings are as worn out as dishcloths.... It was awesome, like meeting a friend, even though we aren't friends yet.

August Blue

I think I wouldnt pay just to meet a celebrity and stay 30 seconds with her/him. :emma: 

I completely understand those who do tho since u also get to be backstage and be with a  part of the staff etc.. but personally I wouldnt.. only if it happens in the streets by chance :emma: then yeah Id say I love her and her music and ask for a pic and leave, thats it :emma: 

And I think some fans take things too personally :emma: I mean, its a world tour, its what she does for a living. Its like bussiness, its for those who can afford it. If you dont have money enough buy a seating or GA ticket. Experiencing that for me its more than enough. 

Like... there are fans who live in countries she never went and probably will never go, or fans that live in big capitals but still cant afford buying a ticket. So just be grateful for what you have and can afford. 

August Blue
25 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I felt the exact opposite. She's my equal. We were both born in '86. She's my inspiration to do better and be a better person. Sometimes old sayings are as worn out as dishcloths.... It was awesome, like meeting a friend, even though we aren't friends yet.

Sorry for getting in like this but I wanted to thank you for your backstage experience! It felt like I was there with all the details and everything. So awesome that u got to be the dj for a bit :diane: 

I hope you had a great time :hug: 

Roomingfree77
12 hours ago, Gaga Monster said:

I have been thinking this for the past few days and just wanted to here what you thought.

I am extremely disappointed that The Joanne World Tour is charging $1500 to do a group picture with 6 people you may not know and only see Gaga for 30 seconds. Like, people saved money for this for years, a lot of people may not have been able to afford it but did it anyway, you are a pop star that is worth $275 Million, and yet you just take a group picture with 6 people that people don't even know and you don't even get to be near her because only 2 people in the picture can stand next to her? You only see her for 30 seconds because she doesn't have time? If you are going to charge $1500 per ticket, a lot a lot of money for most people, you better be getting individual photos and be able to talk to her for at least 60 seconds. Gaga, you are a better person than this, I just can't see how any kind loving down to earth human like Gaga with great values would do this to someone who paid so much?

I never thought Gaga was the type of star to do a meet and greet like this. It just doesn't seem like her.

Like how could someone do that to middle/lower class people? If I was Gaga, I could never ever do something to people. If my touring company said that, I just couldn't do that to people, I think it is wrong and disgusting. 

Plus Gaga is not even allowed to autograph anything! That is just wrong. They don't even give you an autographed CD in the cheap plastic bag or anything autographed.

How could someone justify charging $1500? You only see Gaga for 30 seconds, don't get the picture immediately, don't even get to stand next to her, no autograph, fighting with strangers to stand next to her, and no conversation. But you do get a dinner and tour, that makes up for it? (Lol)

It just seems like a rip off, nothing like the artRAVE, and is a quick 'let me take your money, $1500 please' scheme. 

It is just so hard for me to rap my head around, how a person like Gaga could rip people off like this? Like spend at least 1 minute and individual photos and maybe a signed CD? Putting on your outfit and wigs shouldn't be your big priority when many people spent tons and tons of money to meet you and you only say hi to them and only stand near them. 

I didn't buy a package, I couldn't afford it, but it just blows my mind that she would do this to someone who may have had to work weeks and weeks to afford 1 ticket. 

What was on the menu? naw.. I'd ban meet and greets just enjoy the show...:)

6 hours ago, RAMROD said:

If there's anyone to blame is ourselves. You still wishing she is as pure, as innocent, as friendly, and as excited as she was 8-9 years ago after her own fans tell it to her directly that ARTPOP is flop? That Joanne is really bad and lazy? That PI is terrible choice? And criticizing her personal choice when it comes to relationship with a man? And her decision to do Jazz or filming a movie? No, hunty. She realize what kind of disaster she is building, and she might feel guilty too for that. These distant feeling are nothing but the fans fault for treating her they way they did. She used to believe her fans are her everything and that they will be with her regardless her artistry evolution, she sees that it not at all true now. And it is hurtful to her, obviously. 

I get that, and yes I know our fanbase is far from perfect, but it still doesn't mean the idea is harder to digest for some of us. I acknowledge that she is now more focused on crafting her art than in being the leader of a movement, but that thing we had together with her was one of the things that made being her fan such a different experience. I know I will come to terms with it anyways, but I had fantasized through all these years what it would be like to meet her and have fun with her and now it's gone. I just don't think it's worth it to make all that effort in meeting her anymore if she's not interested in it. I will still keep on appreciating the woman.

17 hours ago, Saint Laurent said:

There are plenty of opportunities to meet her for free and there will be many opportunities in the future to meet her for less.

Not really if one lives in another country and has to fly just to go to her concert.

Saint Laurent
Just now, Biotic said:

Not really if one lives in another country and has to fly just to go to her concert.

It's cheaper than $1,500 to meet her on the street, no matter what country you're from.

Just now, Saint Laurent said:

It's cheaper than $1,500 to meet her on the street, no matter what country you're from.

If you're flying you need to account for flights, insurance, accommodation, transport, the concert itself. And with 1.5k you are guaranteed a meet up. Anyway my point wasn't regarding the package situation, but more about the fact that it's not true that there are many more opportunities for fans to meet her.

Archived