šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Disappointed In Gaga

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Mikey Monster said:

TBH if I was gaga and saw what happened to Ariana in Manchester I would do the same thing. Something like that could easily happen at one of gagas concerts cuz she is the ultimate star and has probably the most controversial career. The fact that concerts are the new target is terrifying and I don't blame gaga at all for not getting too close to people she doesn't know. But I understand the frustration sweetie especially cuz of the price but I don't think it's personal ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø:hug:

Apparently packages were announced BEFOREĀ the Manchester incident so it had nothing to do with there beingĀ group photos and no autographs or touching.... soooo

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lodylody
9 minutes ago, Unwavering said:

Ā 

roflmao

I'm not being a classist at all. It wasn't my original intention. I only wanted to say that there should also be a paid opportunity to attend M&G. It wouldn't be fair for people that are willing to work hard if it wasn't. As of now, I don't agree either on 1500 bucks for a photo.

And I'm telling you that I came from a low class family and I have worked hard to have a career in a high paying field. You seem to ignore this because this seems inconceivable to you, due to lazy lifestyle choices.

I've got an offer from Cambridge University and I come from a family where my father can't work because of a disability and my Mum can only work time because she's his carer. In short, **** you.

drinkmytears

Nobody says no touching they ask no hugs and a completely valid reason- they don't want her hair and makeup ruined because it delays the whole show

Not The Real Gaga

I see a lot of people saying (or assuming) that she does this because of the recent terrorists attacks.Ā 

Actually, it just all a show of security. Lets be really harsh, but real. Terrorists won't be stopped by some random, unweaponed security guy. This has nothing to do with her security.

Terrorists have never attacked a celebrity on Gaga's scale before. They go for the mass, for the people on the streets. So, this hasn't anything to do with this kind of threat. And, why the hell would she even organise M&G than?

In fact, nobody is safe in those buildings nowadays, including her.

Mikey Monster
7 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Apparently packages were announced BEFOREĀ the Manchester incident so it had nothing to do with there beingĀ group photos and no autographs or touching.... soooo

Oh I didntĀ know that šŸ˜²Idk then.Ā I understand the frustration ā¤ļø

Mikey McCampbell

LittleMonster20
1 hour ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Well,I didnt buy any exclusive tickets for this tour,but I'm planning to do it on the next tour,and I hope it will be different,this would be ideal in my opinion:

First of all,do itĀ afterĀ the show,it's so much better.There is no rush,Gaga can handle exhaustion,and it's just better.And maybe Gaga can meet the fans in bed,like at the BTWB,if she's tired.But don't ask her to sing something after the show,that should not be allowed.

Secondly,Gaga shouldn'tĀ do the meet and greet/backstage experience in your show costumes.I mean,at the ArtRave she always had fabulous outfits and wigs,and if she doesn't feel like dressing up and make-up,she can do it in her robes,like at the BTWB.

Thirdly,I think it's just better to let every fan go on a photo individual,especially the fans who are on their own,and don't know any of the other fans.And btw,taking a photo can't take that long.

Fourthly,they should let Gaga hug,talk and give autographs to her fans,who paid 1500$ to meet her.Give every fan their moment to conversate,give a hug,give Gaga something if they want etc.

And lastly,security has to check every fan before they are allowed at Gaga's location.

This would be the perfect meet and greet.

Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

Just don't buy it. All of that information was presented to you before it was available for purchase.

I bought it and had a great time, and I'm really happy that she had this available for sale.Ā 

$1,500 is a lot of money for some people...but not that much for others. It's a shame not everyone can afford it, but that's just life. Some people can't even afford a ticket in the door, let alone a meet and greet.

I would never sit in the upper level or behind the stage, that doesn't mean they shouldn't sell those tickets. You don't want to buy it? Just don't buy it.Ā 

$1,500 times 22 is really nothing to Gaga, especially considering most of the money won't even go to her. It's probably helping keep other ticket prices affordable

hell i cant afford a $150 ticket hence Im not going. Ā Even resale prices for upper levels are $300 and thats way to much for those **** seats

Zazekina
1 hour ago, Gypsy Life said:

M&G tickets are a waste of money anyway.Ā 

Stalk her out of her hotel. Chances are you're almost guaranteed a picture and it's for free.Ā 

MTE lolĀ 

tumblr_n363ox5gHJ1rvvk8yo1_500.gif

tumblr_n363ox5gHJ1rvvk8yo2_r1_500.gif

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

Talent

:ladyhaha:

šŸ”µ - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

1 hour ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Well,I didnt buy any exclusive tickets for this tour,but I'm planning to do it on the next tour,and I hope it will be different,this would be ideal in my opinion:

First of all,do itĀ afterĀ the show,it's so much better.There is no rush,Gaga can handle exhaustion,and it's just better.And maybe Gaga can meet the fans in bed,like at the BTWB,if she's tired.But don't ask her to sing something after the show,that should not be allowed.

Secondly,Gaga shouldn'tĀ do the meet and greet/backstage experience in your show costumes.I mean,at the ArtRave she always had fabulous outfits and wigs,and if she doesn't feel like dressing up and make-up,she can do it in her robes,like at the BTWB.

Thirdly,I think it's just better to let every fan go on a photo individual,especially the fans who are on their own,and don't know any of the other fans.And btw,taking a photo can't take that long.

Fourthly,they should let Gaga hug,talk and give autographs to her fans,who paid 1500$ to meet her.Give every fan their moment to conversate,give a hug,give Gaga something if they want etc.

And lastly,security has to check every fan before they are allowed at Gaga's location.

This would be the perfect meet and greet.

Ā 

This

JohnnyVersace

She's a ****ing 30+ year-old woman who's been HUSTLING and SLAVING AWAY for you ungrateful f@ggots for a decade. If she wants to do a ****ing group picture, let her. Maybe you should have gone to the BTWB or ArtRAVE for your one-on-one picture. That's your fault for not doing so.

I swear, the amount of effort some of you demand out of her sometimes is just disgusting. She just filmed an entire feature film, rehearsed for a world tour, performed the Super Bowl and released a full album last fall. Now she's performing one of the best concerts of her career, and she's suddenly selfish, lazy and rude?

Like shut up. The woman does so much and you all continue to bicker, moan and complain.Ā 

Get a life and grow the **** up.Ā 

ftm0ep.gifĀ 

drinkmytears
18 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

hell i cant afford a $150 ticket hence Im not going. Ā Even resale prices for upper levels are $300 and thats way to much for those **** seats

I don't really get the point? Are you agreeing? Disagreeing?

i can't afford to take a private jet...does that mean those who can shouldn't? No.Ā 

Some people can't afford to eat...should we stop eating for them?

not everyone can afford a Backstage Experience, but that doesn't mean they "aren't worth it" or should be changed.

Not The Real Gaga
2 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

She's a ****ing 30+ year-old woman who's been HUSTLING and SLAVING AWAY for you ungrateful f@ggots for a decade. If she wants to do a ****ing group picture, let her. Maybe you should have gone to the BTWB or ArtRAVE for your one-on-one picture. That's your fault for not doing so.

I swear, the amount of effort some of you demand out of her sometimes is just disgusting. She just filmed an entire feature film, rehearsed for a world tour, performed the Super Bowl and released a full album last fall. Now she's performing one of the best concerts of her career, and she's suddenly selfish, lazy and rude?

Like shut up. The woman does so much and you all continue to bicker, moan and complain.Ā 

Get a life and grow the **** up.Ā 

ftm0ep.gifĀ 

We don't complain about her work spirit. I think we all respect that. But the point is, that she could easily have said: "I don't want to M&G this time, because I'm not into it right now". Still she decided to do it and I think people have a valid point when they complain about the way it turned out.

Seeka

Honestly, with how negative this fandom is, I wouldn't want to spend more than 30 seconds er person either.

JohnnyVersace
1 minute ago, Unites said:

We don't complain about her work spirit. I think we all respect that. But the point is, that she could easily have said: "I don't want to M&G this time, because I'm not into it right now". Still she decided to do it and I think people have a valid point when they complain about the way it turned out.

Yes and I'm sure that if she cancelled M&G's all together you all would have been understanding...

Come the **** on...

ftm0ep.gif

Archived