💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Disappointed In Gaga

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

Gaga Monster

I have been thinking this for the past few days and just wanted to here what you thought.

I am extremely disappointed that The Joanne World Tour is charging $1500 to do a group picture with 6 people you may not know and only see Gaga for 30 seconds. Like, people saved money for this for years, a lot of people may not have been able to afford it but did it anyway, you are a pop star that is worth $275 Million, and yet you just take a group picture with 6 people that people don't even know and you don't even get to be near her because only 2 people in the picture can stand next to her? You only see her for 30 seconds because she doesn't have time? If you are going to charge $1500 per ticket, a lot a lot of money for most people, you better be getting individual photos and be able to talk to her for at least 60 seconds. Gaga, you are a better person than this, I just can't see how any kind loving down to earth human like Gaga with great values would do this to someone who paid so much?

I never thought Gaga was the type of star to do a meet and greet like this. It just doesn't seem like her.

Like how could someone do that to middle/lower class people? If I was Gaga, I could never ever do something to people. If my touring company said that, I just couldn't do that to people, I think it is wrong and disgusting. 

Plus Gaga is not even allowed to autograph anything! That is just wrong. They don't even give you an autographed CD in the cheap plastic bag or anything autographed.

How could someone justify charging $1500? You only see Gaga for 30 seconds, don't get the picture immediately, don't even get to stand next to her, no autograph, fighting with strangers to stand next to her, and no conversation. But you do get a dinner and tour, that makes up for it? (Lol)

It just seems like a rip off, nothing like the artRAVE, and is a quick 'let me take your money, $1500 please' scheme. 

It is just so hard for me to rap my head around, how a person like Gaga could rip people off like this? Like spend at least 1 minute and individual photos and maybe a signed CD? Putting on your outfit and wigs shouldn't be your big priority when many people spent tons and tons of money to meet you and you only say hi to them and only stand near them. 

I didn't buy a package, I couldn't afford it, but it just blows my mind that she would do this to someone who may have had to work weeks and weeks to afford 1 ticket. 

GGD Presidential Elections

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheRoof

honey i think is only because of the manchester attack and the tour is only started so i think she will be more close in the future :hug:

Gaga Monster
Just now, MarlonBrando7 said:

honey i think is only because of the manchester attack and the tour is only started so i think she will be more close in the future :hug:

Nope, on Ticketmaster it says only groups of 6 even if you don't know anyone, no autographs, and you only see her for 30 seconds.

Much different from the artRAVE with individual photos and an in depth conversation for the same price.

Saint Laurent

Have you seen the stage? Very expensive.

Look, nobody asked people to buy the expensive tickets, people buy them because they can afford them or are willing to work hard for them. 

There are plenty of opportunities to meet her for free and there will be many opportunities in the future to meet her for less.

In fact, I'd bet she feels more uncomfortable with the VIPs since she feels sad that the rich people get to do this and her fans aren't able to, which is why I'm sure she'll start inviting people backstage soon. But, at the end of the day, there are things to pay for when you want to put on a show as big as this.

Also, you're failing to factor in how recent terror attacks have definitely shifted the attitude of artists and venues etc. You may be the nicest most loyal fan on the planet, but she doesn't know you and is obviously a lot more cautious now than she was before.

Benji

I personally don't agree with paying to just meet someone. No one is important enough to charge for a short chat and a photo in my eyes.

I also believes she disagrees with these kind of "VIP" experiences and is forced into them.

Honestly after what happened in Manchester at Ari's concet I don't blame Gaga or anyone else for taking these measures

2 Girls from the Japanese Group AKB48 also suffered from an attacked in a handshake (kinda like a meet a greet event).

they were attacked by a creepy guy with a SAW, they allowed their fans to get too close to them and the security vry little as Gaga had it during the artrave / BTWBALL

http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2014/05/akb48s-kawaei-rina-and-iriyama-anna-slashed-at-a-handshake-event-in-iwate

I think Gaga has already done a lot for their fans in their previous tours

plus the stage looks very expensive, they need to earn money to compensate all of that and sometimes ticket sales are not enough

ps: this is coming from someone who has never attended one of her tours and  will most likely never pay to meet her, I have better things to do with my money

357hfs4.jpg

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

The Surrealist

Yet you all were so quick to come at me when I told you all that she lost her connection to her fans.

tumblr_olbuemkTcN1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

hpmcmill

It's disappointing but she's a business and that's the harsh reality for someone with her level of success. 

That being said, it was clear that it would be groups of 6, etc. 

Well, this is excatly what was stated in the content description of the package since the tour announcement. However, I still agree it's sad to read the stories of how Gaga has become when meeting fans. I never thought Gaga would accept this kind of fan meeting. Most of her fans are young and probably worked their ass of to afford this package, and she can't even take a few seconds to actually talk to them. And don't tell me it's because of security because that's pure bullshit.

I know that "Joanne" is supposed to be her most "down to earth" and "personal" album, but I've noticed that she seems more distant from us during this era than ever!

Ryusei

While I understand your feelings, this isnt a surprise. All special package tickets of any artist are overpriced af, and the perks arent worth as much as they're charging. It's sad that it's only 30 seconds and all but yeah... that's just how it is

Musery

not asher613

As far as the music industry goes i think it's pretty standard. Maybe even a good deal. 

Gaga Monster

It just seems so corporate like to do. Not down to earth and connecting with fans. 

I don't like CorporateGa

Archived