đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Disappointed In Gaga

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

10 hours ago, Censored said:

She's just a businesswoman at this point. Little monstrosities should accept that and get used to it.

she's far from businesswoman. she can't even control which song should be single.
she's just another employee of Interscope, and she have to prove her commercial value to gain their supports.

I think she just wants to keep distance from her fans that's all:sweat:

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Saint Laurent said:

It's cheaper than $1,500 to meet her on the street, no matter what country you're from.

you clearly don't how much it will cost people like me who live in Asia to fly to U.S or Europe
$1,500 surly could get me there but not enough to get me back home:selena:

Roomingfree77
10 hours ago, Runway said:

Lower class people have bigger priorities than going to a Gaga show let alone buy a Meet and Greet ticket. Ridiculous arguments all around lmao

I don't know about this lower class BS I can buy anything I want in the store and the truth be told I don't think i'd pay 1500 to see Jesus. I think a better deal would be to willie wonka this tour and hand out golden tickets to a few lucky winners who bought a ticket and attended that way everybody is excited about the winners  and it don't look like rich people gloating over affording a M&G ticket or make Gaga Inc. look too "Thrifty".. :rockstar:

Saint Laurent
5 hours ago, GABEL said:

you clearly don't how much it will cost people like me who live in Asia to fly to U.S or Europe
$1,500 surly could get me there but not enough to get me back home:selena:

https://www.britishairways.com/travel/fx/public/en_gb?eId=111011&timestamp=0812101103

Flight = $548

https://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/ril-ltd.en-gb.html?aid=340296;label=metatrivago-hotel-1362608_xqdz-b68498efb986ec50429fd9b8d015ce94_los-3_nrm-1_gstadt-1_gstkid-0_curr-gbp_lang-en-gb;sid=3984e954ca1b64cb677e97ac2ae7e28d;checkin=2017-10-09;checkout=2017-10-12;group_adults=1;group_children=0;no_rooms=1;req_adults=1;req_children=0;sb_price_type=total;show_room=136260802_88653046_1_0_0;trv_curr=GBP;trv_dp=28;type=total&

Hotel = $115

Total travel expenses for a 3 night trip including return flights from China to London when she's performing at the O2 = $663

MonsterAura
On 2017-08-10 at 11:08 PM, bobbby said:

We know how genuine Gaga is when people meet her in natural environments and when I met her at Dive Bar she wasn't outwardly OMG HUNNY, but she was kind and thoughtful—which is all I could have asked for. I think it's a few things but mostly:

1) These M&G's are pretty manufactured and bogus. These packages (for every artist) have always existed as a way for the label to nickel and dime the show and get every ounce of money out of the artist's name. Trust and believe a good portion if not half of the purchasers aren't stars or even Little Monsters. They have rich parents or themselves are rich and want to say they met Gaga. Edit: I thought it was really poignant how at one point (Angel Down?) Gaga really vividly called out the fans by saying "You need to realize that not everyone can afford to ever see a concert and you all have that privilege." Sure, she plays at a billionaire's wedding so it's not like she's consistent here but when she's already giving her fans this kind of show to do something extra for the "even more wealthy" fans does seem gross. 

2) We've all done this, myself 100% included, but Gaga fans are SO EMOTIONAL. They treat this girl like she's baggage claim. In front of me on Come to Mama I saw too notes rolled up that they tried to toss to Gaga about how they wanted to end their lives etc. and how Gaga saved them. Look, a lot of us have stories like that—but I think people forget how that weighs on someone. It isn't pleasant to tell someone over and over that they're the only reason you're alive. It's an inescapable amount of pressure and y'all keep doing it. How is she supposed to smile and nod quickly for an individual picture/therapy session and then jump on stage to kill a 2 hour show. She created the BTW Foundation as an outlet for this but I still can't imagine how Gaga sleeps at night with the amount of baggage this fanbase gives to her 24/7. 

3) Y'all done ****ed her in the past by asking her questions (that she was like sure I'll kiki with you and answer this) and the fanbase holds her to everything she ever said in a meet and greet and calls her a liar. So I think she wants to avoid those situations as well. 

Edit: 4) It literally said that from the beginning as everyone said, so idk why anyone would waste their money on that. 

Refreshing to see a monster being able to examine this fanbase rationally and objectively :golfclap:

4 hours ago, Saint Laurent said:

but I'm not in china.:selena:

I don't know..... I went to L.A once and it cost me more than $800(not including return flight):duck: so I always think it's that expensive for everyone in Asia

Saint Laurent
Just now, GABEL said:

but I'm not in china.:selena:

I don't know..... I went to L.A once and it cost me more than $800(not including return flight):duck: so I always think it's that expensive for everyone in Asia

Asia to America is obviously more expensive than Asia to Europe so just do the latter, simple.

There's no tricks happening. You're told exactly what you receive, so what's the problem? 

Could it be more intimate? Sure, but why does Gaga have to consistently go above and beyond to not be hated by her fans?

At the end of the day, she's a popstar, an employee of a discography /Live shows company, there's a possibility she has nothing to do with the packages and its prices, and prices will most likely get higher every tour because of people willing to pay any quantity of money for 5 seconds lol, it's business after all and this is how our world works

Cobra Cruz
On 11. 8. 2017 at 9:19 AM, Maleficent said:

I agree I don't even think the option should be available. Look at Madonna, I don't think she has ever done a meet and greet in her life before or after a concert. 

Better nothing than this shitty JWT M&G.  

This reminds me of my BTWB concert, before performing "The Queen" for the first time she was talking and she said something like "My fans are the sneakiest ones in the world [...] it's a nice combination cuz you're like "GAGA I LOVE YOU SO MUCH can you play princess die now??" "GAGA I LOVE YOU take a picture with me??"

Spoiler

Idk if she said this every night but, we can see that she kinda always "knew" that it was awkward to be in such a "deep moment" with fans. Anyway, this time around she's doing only the paid M&G and I think that's it. Maybe next tour she'll pick people to be on stage again but we need to give her a break.

The whole thing btw seems to be more than just "M&G" I mean... It's a dinner, it's a picture, soundcheck... it's actually lot of things for the value tho.

samuelx

I think being close to her fans 24/7 fuled her depression over time and she had to change things. I completely understand + it was bound to happen. 

Henri Bardot

better nothing than this m&g. it has NO SENSE, if she doesn't want to be with her fans, then don't include that option. you just make your fans waste money (considering that people that buy that are middle class, and that quantity of money is a LOT).

i love gaga, but this m&g is a ****ing joke.

pooiota

Diamonster

I love how everyone says there's soooo many ways to meet her for free

She has come to my country once, and then literally fled away like we had ****ing tuberculosis, you think there's a chance of meeting her?? I think I saw like two pictures of people that saw her in her car and that was it, not everyone gets to attend multiple shows

And if she came to my country I'd think about paying the 1500 so I could see her once in my life. So yeah it makes me feel bad that she's making it so impersonal, but people that bash meet and greet tickets, there should be a happy medium.

Archived