Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Disappointed In Gaga

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

aaron l
1 minute ago, Swine said:

Come throuuuugh. Agree 100%. If it was someone else, the comments would be different.

Who gives a **** about Justin Bieber, this isn't Justin Bieber World Tour. 

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Whispering said:

No, this is a backstage experience, not a meet and greet. 

It doesn't change the morality of the product. Nobody is questioning if people are getting or not what is being advertised. People are disappointed and questioning Gagas morals when it comes to this ridiculous mess. This is clearly not the same Gaga from the beginning, who was COMPLETELY against ridiculous unjustified profit.

34 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

There are plenty of opportunities to meet her for free and there will be many opportunities in the future to meet her for less.

Not everyone is living in America, you know. She came to my country only once ever and I couldn't go.

34 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

she feels more uncomfortable with the VIPs since she feels sad that the rich people get to do this

Nah, this is bullshit. You don't need to be rich to afford 1500 bucks. I am not living in a country with the best monetary power and I still think this is achievable by anyone. I worked hard for months to save up that amount of money and I would gladly spend it on a M&G ticket.

The point is that it is good to have such an opportunity gated behind a goal that's achievable with hard work. I wouldn't be content with having such an opportunity being gated behind pure luck. It's also arguably safer, since not every terrorist is willing to spend 1500 bucks just to attempt something crazy. It's good to have such a check.

39 minutes ago, JeremiJello said:

I know that "Joanne" is supposed to be her most "down to earth" and "personal" album, but I've noticed that she seems more distant from us during this era than ever!

This is true. I just want her to acknowledge the fans that create art. Even a shoutout is enough to encourage most of us to work hard so she could notice us.

At the end of the day, I'm pretty confident it was not up to her or either she was heavily pushed into this direction. As for direct connection with her fans online, she had a lot on her plate, mostly personally. Understandable.

2 minutes ago, Whispering said:

For someone who announced themselves as "no longer a fan", you sure are up in here everyday with your negativity. You aren't fooling anyone, you know. 

I've been following her since the tour started. It doesn't mean that I can't be here or comment. Sorry if my use of argumentation is viewed as negativity by you or anyone else. Let's go back to the topic.

Whispering
1 minute ago, River said:

Before he refused, it was published that the M&G experience was bad and was short, was more or less like Gaga's one and the comments here were bad.. not only with him, with many other artists..

But it's not promised that you will be treated as an obstacle to Gaga to go on stage, that if you touch her you can piss her off because something is not perfect anymore.

And it's not promised or written that a group of 6 people have only 30 seconds to interact with her, this is what pissing off people because the backstage experience was different, the interaction with her was longer.

Did Bieber's experience say how many people would be in the picture? Did it say it would be s group or individual picture? Were the details of the package specifically detailed? 

All that is promised is a group picture, one with six people. The last tour was a meet and greet, not a backstage experience. The experience was different because it was advertised as such all along...before anyone ever bought a ticket. 

lodylody
2 minutes ago, Unwavering said:

Not everyone is living in America, you know. She came to my country only once ever and I couldn't go.

Nah, this is bullshit. You don't need to be rich to afford 1500 bucks. I am not living in a country with the best monetary power and I still think this is achievable by anyone. I worked hard for months to save up that amount of money and I would gladly spend it on a M&G ticket.

The point is that it is good to have such an opportunity gated behind a goal that's achievable with hard work. I wouldn't be content with having such an opportunity being gated behind pure luck. It's also arguably safer, since not every terrorist is willing to spend 1500 bucks just to attempt something crazy. It's good to have such a check.

This is true. I just want her to acknowledge the fans that create art. Even a shoutout is enough to encourage most of us to work hard so she could notice us.

At the end of the day, I'm pretty confident it was not up to her or either she was heavily pushed into this direction. As for direct connection with her fans online, she had a lot on her plate, mostly personally. Understandable.

bullshit

Whispering
6 minutes ago, Swine said:

I've been following her since the tour started. It doesn't mean that I can't be here or comment. Sorry if my use of argumentation is viewed as negativity by you or anyone else. Let's go back to the topic.

Yes, when you came here to announce you were "no longer a fan". Since that day, you've been here to be negative. 

SISTERV
49 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

honey i think is only because of the manchester attack and the tour is only started so i think she will be more close in the future :hug:

46 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

Also, you're failing to factor in how recent terror attacks have definitely shifted the attitude of artists and venues etc. You may be the nicest most loyal fan on the planet, but she doesn't know you and is obviously a lot more cautious now than she was before.

45 minutes ago, AKB48 said:

Honestly after what happened in Manchester at Ari's concet I don't blame Gaga or anyone else for taking these measures

No. You guys are wrong. Tickets for the Joanne World Tour were listed as this expensive before the Manchester attack ever happened.

This has nothing to do with security. The security would have been there regardless.

Benji
6 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

This.  I'm just thinking off the top of my head but maybe there could be like a lottery system of sorts where everyone is assigned a number and then numbers are selected at random so everyone has an equal chance. There would need to be a way to detect the people that have already met her so then they're number could be given to someone who hasn't met her. Just a random idea

As long as she doesn't bring back the "first in queue gets to meet me" thing during the BTWBAll, I'm happy :rip: Some of those kids were in pretty dark places that met her doing that, I'd hate to think about the ones that travelled all over countries to try and be first in the queue to then not be. It was a cute idea but really crushed some people.

Just now, Whispering said:

Yes, when you came here to announce you were "no long a fan". Since that day, you've been here to be negative. 

There's a difference between being real and discuss topics in a civilized way, and throwing hate for no reason. And someone opened a thread with valid points with which I agree. Stop avoiding the real discussion and directing your comments to my behavior here, that's not the topic here. Try to understand where the disappointment is coming from and attacking everyone. Chill. There's two sides to every coin :stalkga:

Whispering
Just now, Swine said:

There's a difference between being real and discuss topics in a civilized way, and throwing hate for no reason. And someone opened a thread with valid points with which I agree. Stop avoiding the real discussion and directing your comments to my behavior here, that's not the topic here. Try to understand where the disappointment is coming from and attacking everyone. Chill. There's two sides to every coin :stalkga:

Yeah, yeah..you aren't fooling anyone here. 

River
Just now, Whispering said:

Did Bieber's experience say how many people would be in the picture? Did it say it would be s group or individual picture? Were the details of the package specifically detailed? 

All that is promised is a group picture, one with six people. The last tour was a meet and greet, not a backstage experience. The experience was different because it was advertised as such all along...before anyone ever bought a ticket. 

I don't know those details about Bieber, I just know what I read here and what were the comments and it's sufficient for me to express my opinion.

So charge the people with a "Backstage Experience" price and not with a M&G price if it's not the same thing..

Because to do a tour backstage is not the main reason why the fans are buying this ticket, they just want the picture and at least 5 minutes with her, to hug her, give her a present and that's it..

And at the end.. yo meet her and you have 5 seconds to greet her - M&G.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

SISTERV
12 minutes ago, Unwavering said:

You don't need to be rich to afford 1500 bucks. I am not living in a country with the best monetary power and I still think this is achievable by anyone. I worked hard for months to save up that amount of money and I would gladly spend it on a M&G ticket.

Um......$1500 is really hard for middle class and especially lower class people to save up that actually pay all their bills.

Like...rent, car insurance, phone bills, electric and water, food, cable/wifi, gas, college debt, random car ****, any tiny thing extra, and God forbid if you're a single mom (isn't that who Gaga actually said she wanted to help in her first interviews during the Joanne era?? :trollga:). Do you realize most middle and lower class people barely scrape by paying for all of that? So to save up $1500 to meet someone for 30 seconds is pretty much a joke. :sharon:Unless literally every penny (EVERY penny)you had for YEARS was saved up. And even then....there are transportation costs, hotel rooms (where I'm from the nearest tour stop is hours away). 

I'm sorry....maybe you could save up, but you must not have had that many bills then. Or a sugar daddy. Or an inheritance. Or a massive **** to be a p)rn star. :trollga:

4 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

No. You guys are wrong. Tickets for the Joanne World Tour were listed as this expensive before the Manchester attack ever happened.

This has nothing to do with security. The security would have been there regardless.

meh whatever

the show still looks expensive and they need to get their coins back

some of you are forgetting that this is a business, they need to make money from this, she is the vendor and we are the customers

we get a good show

gaga and her team get them coins

tcIkEP9.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

SISTERV
5 minutes ago, AKB48 said:

meh whatever

the show still looks expensive and they need to get their coins back

some of you are forgetting that this is a business, they need to make money from this, she is the vendor and we are the customers

we get a good show

gaga and her team get them coins

tcIkEP9.gif

Okay then....but Gaga can't sit on ****ing Ryan Seacrest saying this "her most authentic and analog era" and that she wants to relate to "single women in the midwest who never felt like they could relate to me" and then charge what most of those lower-middle class women pay for three months of bills to take a selfie (that she has repeatedly said is shallow in the past) and stand (hopefully) a few feet from her. :saladga:

Archived