💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Disappointed In Gaga

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

lodylody
2 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Or so more money could go into the show for those in the "lower class" like you mentioned. The more expensive packages make it possible to have affordable tickets to a spectacular show. It's a trade off. The people who can pay get perks and those who can't get a great show. You are essentially whining about something you didn't even buy, but benefit from! 

I'd just like to detach myself from the point Gaga Monster made in response to my post by clarifying that I agree with what you (Whispering) are saying. It is a trade-off.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
6 minutes ago, River said:

Security, terror, are nothing but excuses.

The fans are going through several security checks and entering to see her without any bag or anything in their pockets.. they are only with their clothes lol

So she can give them more than 30 seconds per 6 people..

When Bieber did the same, the comments where different..:reductive:

Time to realize that Gaga is just like any other celebrity.

Bieber charged people to meet him and then refused to do so. All they got was a seat. He promised something and wouldn't do it. Gaga's backstage experience is EXACTLY as promised.

Stop making comparisons that make no sense! 

31 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

Also, you're failing to factor in how recent terror attacks have definitely shifted the attitude of artists and venues etc. You may be the nicest most loyal fan on the planet, but she doesn't know you and is obviously a lot more cautious now than she was before.

There were always terror attacks and terrorists. There's no difference between then and now when it comes to an artist being targeted by terrorists. I'm sure the fans that meet her go through an extensive security check before they even access the backstage. This has nothing to do with the terror attack at the Ariana concert, this is just not caring about her fans.

Weasel

Can anybody tell me what safety has to do with taking group pics? If I was wearing a bomb I highly doubt having 5 or 6 additional people around Gaga would make any difference :duck:

Saint Laurent
Just now, Swine said:

There were always terror attacks and terrorists. There's no difference between then and now when it comes to an artist being targeted by terrorists. I'm sure the fans that meet her go through an extensive security check before they even access the backstage. This has nothing to do with the terror attack at the Ariana concert, this is just not caring about her fans.

Bore off love.

MarkoLilMonster
8 minutes ago, aaron l said:

No problem with your thread, but there's people here saying Gaga is just like every other generic celebrity.

tumblr_nx8vpeZ9PT1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Also, can I have a link to your thread. :hug:

THIS!! The fact that there are people on GGD who say she acts like a spoiled celebrity scares me. After all she's done for her fans numerous times they say it so easily.... :grr:

Whispering
3 minutes ago, Swine said:

No, this is a backstage experience, not a meet and greet. 

aaron l
1 minute ago, DeanSummer said:

It is not a M&G Ticket: It is a backstage experience with a photo !

It's just not enough for some people.

tumblr_mb377qodMz1qcuk4to2_250.gif

Letmelivemylife
26 minutes ago, Benji said:

I personally don't agree with paying to just meet someone. No one is important enough to charge for a short chat and a photo in my eyes.

I also believes she disagrees with these kind of "VIP" experiences and is forced into them.

This.  I'm just thinking off the top of my head but maybe there could be like a lottery system of sorts where everyone is assigned a number and then numbers are selected at random so everyone has an equal chance. There would need to be a way to detect the people that have already met her so then they're number could be given to someone who hasn't met her. Just a random idea

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

14 minutes ago, River said:

Security, terror, are nothing but excuses.

The fans are going through several security checks and entering to see her without any bag or anything in their pockets.. they are only with their clothes lol

So she can give them more than 30 seconds per 6 people..

When Bieber did the same, the comments where different..:reductive:

Time to realize that Gaga is just like any other celebrity.

Come throuuuugh. Agree 100%. If it was someone else, the comments would be different.

Sneaky Oliver

I remember once Gaga said they did ARTPOP lounge so artrave tickets could be cheaper. Maybe it's the same thing now

I’m on my Legacy Act era

River
Just now, Whispering said:

Bieber charged people to meet him and then refused to do so. All they got was a seat. He promised something and wouldn't do it. Gaga's backstage experience is EXACTLY as promised.

Before he refused, it was published that the M&G experience was bad and was short, was more or less like Gaga's one and the comments here were bad.. not only with him, with many other artists..

But it's not promised that you will be treated as an obstacle to Gaga to go on stage, that if you touch her you can piss her off because something is not perfect anymore.

And it's not promised or written that a group of 6 people have only 30 seconds to interact with her, this is what pissing off people because the backstage experience was different, the interaction with her was longer.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

6 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Well Bieber Fans were able to photograph themselves with a paper cut out version of him

giphy.gif

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Whispering
Just now, Swine said:

Come throuuuugh. Agree 100%. If it was someone else, the comments would be different.

For someone who announced themselves as "no longer a fan", you sure are up in here everyday with your negativity. You aren't fooling anyone, you know. 

Archived