• Last Reply
ryanripley
Just now, iFameMonzter said:

i mean the $15000 extra cash for the 6 people bukake shot

you said the music doesn't bring the bling tho so :oprah: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Gaga Monster
4 minutes ago, lodylody said:

Also everyone saying that this is a security issue is ridiculous, the security measures listed in ChicaSkas' thread will protect Gaga for any length of time with fans. Group photos with 6 people and having 5 seconds time to speak to her has nothing to do with security, are you ridiculous? :sharon: 

Furthermore, fans seeing Gaga individually would be more secure as the security guards would only have to pay attention to that one fan? :rip: 

This!

It is obviously just a scheme so they could rip off fans for quick money.

GGD Presidential Elections

MaryJaneHolland

There are many factors and if it doesn't sound like a deal to you, don't buy it

KlaPM6e.gif

aaron l
1 minute ago, Gaga Monster said:

This!

:giggle:

latest?cb=20160206053550

ChicaSkas

Really sorry my thread depressed everyone, I wrote it so you all would know what to expect.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

River

Security, terror, are nothing but excuses.

The fans are going through several security checks and entering to see her without any bag or anything in their pockets.. they are only with their clothes lol

So she can give them more than 30 seconds per 6 people..

When Bieber did the same, the comments where different..:reductive:

Time to realize that Gaga is just like any other celebrity.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TheWitness

Id Say after recent events she is very cautious 

Remeber Christina Grimmie she was shot and died at a meet & greet

And Aris concert a bomb went off

Shes probably a bit afraid which isn't surprising id be acting the exact same way

In sure once the tour is in full swing she'll warm up 

Host Of Lyricasism

lodylody
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

Really sorry my thread depressed everyone, I wrote it so you all would know what to expect.

Stop it!

People have known about most of the negative parts of your post for months, as soon as the tour packages were announced, but they chose to ignore it. Your post has maybe aggravated these people just because it's been made a reality to many who doubted it would actually end up the way it has.

It's not your fault. And also, it serves as very useful to prepare people who've actually bought the VIP package (as there are some things that are quite intimidating or uncomfortable, such as holding your hands up in the air whilst walking towards her, which are good to know about before so you can be ready to do it).

:hug: 

I 100% support everything in the OP. I've been saying this since the tour began. It makes her sound and look like a spoiled diva who is just in the business to make money.

lodylody
1 minute ago, TheWitness said:

Id Say after recent events she is very cautious 

Remeber Christina Grimmie she was shot and died at a meet & greet

And Aris concert a bomb went off

Shes probably a bit afraid which isn't surprising id be acting the exact same way

In sure once the tour is in full swing she'll warm up 

Again, meeting people individually, if anything, would be safer than having a group of 6 people to watch all at once :rip: It's such a silly point. In fact, if I was scared by the terror attacks and I was Gaga, I would prefer meeting people individually.

aaron l
5 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

No problem with your thread, but there's people here saying Gaga is just like every other generic celebrity.

tumblr_nx8vpeZ9PT1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Also, can I have a link to your thread. :hug:

Whispering
13 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

This!

Or so more money could go into the show for those in the "lower class", like you mentioned. The more expensive packages make it possible to have affordable tickets to a spectacular show. It's a trade off. The people who can pay get perks and those who can't get a great show. You are essentially whining about something you didn't even buy, but benefit from! 

hpmcmill

As ridiculous as I think the price is for what you get (which is common among big artists - a bummer), I do agree with the point that pricey packages means reduced price seats for fans who want to see the show and need something more affordable. 

Archived