i am going to wke up tomorrow with the victory of the louvre

good night megaratesters

Robagaga
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

Wait did I give my 11 to Pp?

Probs...

cos your irrelevant

:trollga: 

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Tom Nook

Sidenote: I love the tropical visuals in Perfect Places :lolly:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Jeroen Bloeming
Just now, Alolan Raichu said:

Sidenote: I love the tropical visuals in Perfect Places :lolly:

Same. Makes me wanna go away to a perfect place. Far away from this megarate đź’ś

Matangi
Just now, Matangi said:

ok PP just take your undeserving crown already

atleast you deserve it more than the ****in Louvre of all songs

Robagaga
Just now, Jeroen Bloeming said:

Same. Makes me wanna go away to a perfect place. Far away from this megarate đź’ś

For me it inspires me to go to my own perfect place

Spoiler

without jeroen Bloeming

Spoiler

:trollga:

BeerFear
1 minute ago, Matangi said:

atleast you deserve it more than the ****in Louvre of all songs

Stay pressedT

9FXPxMb.gif

Saint Hollywood

qx3FHjx.png

TWO - PERFECT PLACES - 9.292

Highest score (eight 11s) - @cav07 @IllusionLover @gag @TheWitness @BBhomemaker @TheAlienatedNYC @Gia Gunn @Jeroen Bloeming

Lowest score (two 5s) - @littlepotter @lana del gaga

Comments

Spoiler

@IllusionLover - 11 - This one and Green Light are my favorites of all in the entire album.

@Lil Mxnster - 10 - The perfect ending song for the album.

@Thomas P - 10 - Ya this song is a grower! Absolutely amazing closer! Nothing more to say than "Chk Chk".

@Fernster7 - 10 - Every night I live and die for this song. Perfect.

@Alolan Raichu - 10 - A wonderful ending with an ensemble for the chorus that is like a giant chant about being young and how imperfect being in that transition period to adulthood. She leaves with an important question: What the f*** are perfect places anyway?

@AmericanGUY - 10 - the "chch" from verse to chorus is so original i'm amazed. the choir in the background is godly.

@TheWitness - 11 - Lorde saves the best song for last

@Avenues - 6.5 - I don't really like it.

@Venusfly - 10 - I struggled between Sober and this one for the 11. :giveup:

@LordGa - 10 - The perfect closer. I love the message. so relatable. and the fact it's so much like pure heroine.

@WildAmerican - 10 - So simple yet so good.

@Brad - 8 - The explosive chorus is the best. My second least favorite track, but at a 8, that's still almost perfect.

@hausoffame - 10 - Another one of my faves

@The Louvre - 10 - ch-ch.

@Maleficent - 9 - a good song, but I find it rather overrated, especially in comparison to songs like Writer in the Dark and Sober.

@MrBlue - 9.5 - I love it so much!

@gag - 11 - Mozart is literally shaking in his grave about how glad he was that he didn't have to rival this song. Beethoven WISHES he wrote something as good as this in his career. The Beatles could never even TOUCH the quality of this track, in fact, the 'ch-ch' sound literally stomps on every single lyric John Lennon has ever written.

@Romance Bitch - 9 - The "ch ch" alone gives this song 9 points. But the production, lyrics and vocals are great too I guess.

Enjoy the music video here!

AND THE WINNER IS...

IYI7g1U.png

ONE - THE LOUVRE - 9.438

Highest score (TWELVE 11s) - @Halle @katybathy @Thomas P @slayo @Alolan Raichu @BeerFear @lmxoxo @leecy @JoanneGa @WildAmerican @Brad @The Louvre

Lowest score (three 7s) - @GAGA1972 @Romance Bitch @gagagoogoose

Comments

Spoiler

@IllusionLover - 9 - At the beginning I didn't catch the song, but I like it

@Lil Mxnster - 10 - Homemade Dynamite & The Louvre sounds like the pop of the future; Both are amazing and timeless songs! (same comment as HD)

@Thomas P - 11 - Yup so this is my favourite, no questions asked! The hook, the guitar, the bass, the chorus, THE LYRICS (but I mean this is Lorde so obviously the lyrics) are just sooooooo stellar. My favourite song of the year!

@Fernster7 - 9 - This one could have been the best song on the album but that chorus is so anticlimactic and it ruins it for me. Still a great track.

@Alolan Raichu - 11 - Broadcast the boom, boom, boom and make them all dance to it. That is all.

@AmericanGUY - 8 - the harmonies are work very well on this song. and the lyric where she sings the lourve is so intimate and personal it gives the song depth.

@TheWitness - 8 - Good not as memorable as the first 3 tracks

@Avenues - 9.5 - I enjoy this song. Great verses but chorus let me down. Fan of the intelligent use of imagery. Can be a single.

@Venusfly - 9 - I really would've loved a better chorus on this one, it works though I guess.

@LordGa - 10 - I love that she could've given this a big chorus but didn't.  She knows how to draw a picture clearly and vibrantly.

@Brad - 11 - My favorite song on the album. The unique chorus and the long outro that lets you sit in the world shes created in 5 minutes is the perfect place to be. I have nothing but love for this song. SHOOT!

@hausoffame - 9 - very cool track

@BeerFear - 11 - Hands down best song on the album. For some reasons it reminds me of Pure Heroine which is one of my favourite albums of all time so this might be the reason why I am so obsessed with this song. "But we’re the greatest They’ll hang us in the Louvre. Down the back, but who cares—still the Louvre" is the best line on the album and pretty much sums up the feeling of what Melodrama is all about for me. The chorus is kinda "non-eventful" and could easily become really boring how she repeats the same line 5 times but Flume made an amazing job there, making it the best moment in the album production-wise (along with the instrumental break in Hard feelings).

@Heterophobia - 10 - Sweetie it's a BOP

@The Louvre - 11 - It's in the user name

@Maleficent - 10 - such a cute song, especially the lines "In the back, but who cares, still the Louvre".

@MrBlue - 9.5 - One of my favorite. I love the meaning so much. I love the melody at the end & I just want to listen to it watching the stars with my crush next to me. & I particularly love "They’ll hang us in the Louvre. Down the back, but who cares—still the Louvre". I can't control myself but I can't stop thinking about my crush haha. The only reason that I'm not giving that song my 11/10 is that there is too much repetition in the chorus imo.

@gag - 9 - A cute song. It's SUCH an interesting and well-crafted pop song because of the build up to the anti-chorus and then the 'drowned out' sound that followed it. Borderline experimental IMO, Flume did such a good job. Ella also served A+ lyrics.

@Romance Bitch - 7 - One of my fave tracks on the album in terms of lyrics. I LOVE the production on the chorus despite what others say, feels like I'm sinking underwater while Lorde Jesuse is just saying boom boom boom, the song is a bit repetitive tho and the fade out is eh.

:sis:

Robagaga
Just now, KingOfTheClouds said:

stop being overly dramatic lol

you realize you are saying this on ggd right?

Fernster7

Come on Perfect Places. :giveup:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

• Saint Hollywood changed the title to RESULTS | Lorde's Melodrama | MEGARATE

Archived