💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

(SP) Y'all Lied About Joanne Songs at JWT

bobbby

Featured Posts

Sure, I tried to avoid spoilers but based on what I did see and complains on Twitter, you all had me under the impression that Gaga sang like 2 songs off Joanne. The girl sang the bolded songs. She legit only skipped 2 proper songs and the bonus tracks. The only non-singles she added in were Scheiße and Bloody Mary. Everyone out here saying it feels like a "greatest hit tour" when she literally performed most of the album. :oprah:

1. Diamond Heart
2. A-Yo
3. Joanne
4. John Wayne
5. Dancin’ In Circles
6. Perfect Illusion
7. Million Reasons

8. Sinner’s Prayer
9. Come To Mama
10. Hey Girl ft. Florence Welch
11. Angel Down
12. Grigio Girls
13. Just Another Day

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

ryanripley

people just love to complain

im glad she brought back BM and Scheiße for those that missed it

however i wouldn't mind SP an JAD making an appearance here and there

1475535099-gagawyd.png

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

This is normal for a pop singer. Monsters are just not used to it because Gaga usually sings the whole album she's promoting.

1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

im glad she brought back BM and Scheiße for those that missed it

Me. I regret so hard that I missed BTWB and these are two of my fav songs in her discography. So grateful to have seen them. 

1 minute ago, Bio said:

Monsters are just no used to it because Gaga usually sings the whole album she's promoting.

I guess you're right. I just always felt it was a given that for artists you will never hear certain tracks live if their current tour doesn't cater to it. 

Whispering

People here look for any little thing to bitch about. They are addicted to drama. It's their drug. 

By singing 75 per cent of her album, Gaga is already performing more current album songs than most seasoned artists do on their tours. 

The setlist is a very nice balance of new and old, with a couple of unexpected BTW tracks thrown in for the super fans! 

Gagaplayer315

I don't know if I'll ever forgive her for not singing Sinners Prayer

tenor.gif

ParanoidGirl
23 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

LMs to Gaga 

69450982.gif

The girl in the background, I can't :sharon:

:lana: DIC

IllusionLover

I would like to hear Just Another Day and Sinners' Prayer Live

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Just now, Gagaplayer315 said:

I don't know if I'll ever forgive her for not singing Sinners Prayer

tenor.gif

I feel like I don't know how she'd squeeze it in. I LOVE the setlist and the only things I could see her replacing to not take away the general upbeat pop vibes which I loved would be to replace: DIC, Joanne, or Angel Down. 

You gays would come for blood if you she dropped DIC (even though I feel like it was honestly her like break and she seemed so not into it). And she can't skip Joanne. 

I also think it would be cool if she added it to the encore before Million Reasons? 

Miracle
37 minutes ago, Bio said:

This is normal for a pop singer. Monsters are just not used to it because Gaga usually sings the whole album she's promoting.

Pop singers usually sing half of the album they're promoting

8 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Pop singers usually sing half of the album they're promoting

The standard number is usually 8 songs.

AlexanderMagno

Joanne World Tour means JOANNE World Tour :lolga:

Personally, I don't think she should skip any song. I used to love how Gaga differs from other pop musicians when it comes to tours: she sees it as part of the album cycle, rather than self promotion. Which meant giving it a specific concept associated with the album and singing all the songs from that album. Sure her repertoire is getting bigger, but she could let go a few singles or shorten older songs.

I also think Just Another Day and Sinner's Prayer are exactly her best songs from the album.

Archived