💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Scáthach already seen in Coven?

domixwodix

Featured Posts

domixwodix

Soo I've been rewatching all AHS seasons since the new season starts in 26 days (!!)

I'm watching Coven right now and in the 9th episode there's this scene where a father with a son try to kill a witch in a forest but she escapes and hurts them with fire.

and that's her

vvzz6kqxz1yx.png&token=AQAA8JyMWTAQKxmaa

And since Ryan said that Scáthach is the real supreme, I was very happy because that would mean that Gaga would appear in the crossover season between Murder House and Coven, but then I realised that Gaga just played an actress that played Scáthach..

do you think it's her?

(sorry if ap)

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

domixwodix
2 minutes ago, Yuuri said:

Didn't that witch die in Coven? If so it's not Scátchach.

She didn't die

the boy was too scared to kill her and when the father came, she hurt them with fire and escaped

i literally just watched it rn😂

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

Luke78619

Omg :udidnt: it can't be :udidnt: 

surely she wouldn't be right in front of us all this time? :udidnt: 

I'm still curious as to how she would be brought into the coven/MH crossover, seeing as she seems to just hang around the Roanoke gang? 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Pacify Him

Wow. It could be. Remember, they became a company after that and earned lots of money probably off of killing her

I’m getting on your nerves

DeanWinchester
37 minutes ago, domixwodix said:

She didn't die

the boy was too scared to kill her and when the father came, she hurt them with fire and escaped

I'm pretty sure the father shot the witch instead?? Plus it's the wrong woods

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

SISTERV
6 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

In pretty sure the father shot the witch instead?? Plus it's the wrong woods

But she is like the Supreme  of ALL Supremes. She could have lived. And Jessica Lange mentions trips up north like fifty times. It's not like witches are incapable of traveling.  :trollga: Not to mention Roanoke isn't that far from New Orleans. They're both in the south.

TheResidentZionist
43 minutes ago, domixwodix said:

She didn't die

I just watched Coven last week and the Father shoots the witch in the head after she shoots the fire. 

DeanWinchester
7 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

But she is like the Supreme  of ALL Supremes. She could have lived. And Jessica Lange mentions trips up north like fifty times. It's not like witches are incapable of traveling.  :trollga: Not to mention Roanoke isn't that far from New Orleans. They're both in the south.

But the fact remains scathac was rooted in roanoke despite her massive powers. The reason she became really powerful was because she blended old world religion with the magic she found in roanoke no? It was a central theme that she has been there protecting the endless bounty of crops since she landed there and generations of ghosts and victims are all under her thrall

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

She died he shot her in the head lol, plus I have high doubts that Ryan would even think that far ahead :ladyhaha:

SHALLOW

Nope. That actress could never play such an important character like the Original Supreme. She’ll be replaced if it happens to be her

Archived