• Created
  • Last Reply
ParanoidGirl

God her vocals :tony: 

This performance is ****ing amazing

ebPmIxT.gif

The Edge of Glogy is EVERYTHING

Queen Gloria

I really, really hope she films this show for Blu-Ray/DVD/Streaming. It would be a crime not to get a proper release of JWT.. Come on, it's been years since the Monster Ball and we didn't even get BTW or ARTPOP..  Now that she's on top form vocally and really coming into her maturity as an artist, she NEEDS to capture this event on film..

Lee Ng
12 hours ago, QueenHunty said:

I really, really hope she films this show for Blu-Ray/DVD/Streaming. It would be a crime not to get a proper release of JWT.. Come on, it's been years since the Monster Ball and we didn't even get BTW or ARTPOP..  Now that she's on top form vocally and really coming into her maturity as an artist, she NEEDS to capture this event on film..

I know your feeling. It'd be WASTE if she didnt do the DVD treatment for JWT:giveup: With BTWB, it was said that the date which was supposed to be recorded( Madison Square Garden I suppose) was cancelled due to her hip injury ,but she could have collected other dates and combined to one DVD...anyways , we should move on then :gaycat:

Lee Ng
13 hours ago, S0436 said:

I prefer this one to the Vegas one actually

She experimented more in Vegas, but the emotion was amazing in LA :giveup:

Archived