Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Vocals' Glory at LA JWT

Lee Ng

Featured Posts

Lee Ng

:cryga:EOG performance at The Forum, LA 8/8/2017:heart:

If you havent seen it yet, you HAVE TO: 

By far her best rendition of the song. She gave us the classy " soft and sweet" sound but with a much more powerful tone. Her responsility is just to keep that angelic voice under a good care and check. :heart:

Her speech was cute too. Papa Joe just turned 60 yesterday yall and we had no ideas :gaysia:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Laceface

I prefer these type vocals so much more than the Dope-esque ones. This is flawless :giveup: The speech included

kihlophix

oh man, I can't stop crying, I wish she would sing and play the piano more. She really puts her heart and soul out when she sings and play like this.

C1trus

Her vocals in this rendition is very nostalgic:music:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

migamiga

I agree! I was there and the only thing that was hanging on a moment was the hair follicles on my scalp. It's my favorite rendition to date. Her runs and falsetto were just heavenly :giveup:

And the fact that she uses her old, softer tone after we just made a thread about how it's gone forever :diane: She clearly still lurks this cult site :stalkga:

CalixSpurius
1 hour ago, Lee Ng said:

By far her best rendition of the song. 

HAHAHHAHAH, no :ladyhaha:

This acoustic part is the best EoG performance to be honest. :heart:

I literally recorded a snippet of every song during the concert but for this I just couldn't I was in awww of her speech and singing I was lost in the moment for a while :giveup:

I literally couldn't get over this, I thought it was her best performance of all time. I was just in awe of if all. 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Jaume Cam

WTF!!!! stop with the f*cking spoilers. I don't wanna know the setlist. 

DON'T POST SPOILERS IN THE TTLES

STOP!!!

Archived