💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

PSA: What to Expect in VIP + Meeting Gaga

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
10 hours ago, CanadaGaga said:

Seems like she must have had a good "chat" with the fan from last night that she referenced in EOG. 

Being that gifts were to be left on a table, Gaga cared enough about what she said in those seconds/minutes ( who knows how long it actually was) to quickly get her gift of pearls at some point before the show and wear them. 

That connection and show of support etc prob meant enough to make it "worth it" it to that fan. :) And shows Gaga cares when it really counts. At least in my humble opinion. 

Gave me all the feels....

I think other states are easier to talk to her in than California.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alfonso

That sounds great Chica! :giveup:

Even if it's not like at the artRAVE I would love to have the backstage experience to meet her (If I only had the money :emma:

ENVYotb73
4 hours ago, Alfonso said:

That sounds great Chica! :giveup:

Even if it's not like at the artRAVE I would love to have the backstage experience to meet her (If I only had the money :emma:

Me too!!

Younger Now

I paid about £700 for a meet and greet at the ArtRAVE and we spent about almost 2 hours with gaga, chatting, drinking, taking pictures. This seems so ****, I kinda wish she hadn't even bothered tbh

Archived