PSA: What to Expect in VIP + Meeting Gaga

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noah X
On 8/10/2017 at 8:57 AM, ChicaSkas said:

3.Here's where it gets Hunger Games on everyone: you must decide amongst yourselves who gets to stand on Gaga's side. Of course Gaga only has two sides. In most groups, people worked out who deserved the experience the most among them: a disabled child, someone who's never met her, someone who's never had a photo with her, someone who flew from 20 hours away, etc. You must all fairly decide these merits together amongst yourselves as a group of 6 people.

If you as a group CANNOT decide who will stand next to her, the VIP manager will do it for you. Mine took a glass and filled it with 6 pieces of paper. 2 pieces had a pink star, the other 4 were blank. you close your eyes and draw papers after she shakes them around vigorously. So randomization plays a decision maker if you can't come to your own feelings about who stands where.

There is only a 16% percent chance you get right and a 16% percent chance you get to be on her left, so that's a total of 28% odds it will be you.

9. You get 30 seconds with Gaga per group of 6 people.

Yes. Thirty seconds per group. This means time to file in, pose and smile, get 2 clicks on that camera in front of you,  say hello to her, a brief word, and goodbye. IT GOES BY FAST. Too effing fast in my personal opinion, for the thousands of dollars some of us paid for this.

This also means about 5 seconds per person with her. I got *extremely* lucky in my group that two of the girls had nothing really they wanted to say to her, and they very graciously gave me their 5 seconds each. This gave me about 15 seconds to talk.

This is all so extra :air::air::air::air::air:

not asher613
On 8/10/2017 at 11:57 AM, ChicaSkas said:

I opened my jacket a little further... ...she put her arm around one side of me and gave a small little squeeze 

Ok, you showed her some skin.. she went in for the kill..

But where on my body exactly am I picturing this *squeeze*?

edit: your body. I meant where on your body :gum:

ChicaSkas
20 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

Ok, you showed her some skin.. she went in for the kill..

But where on my body exactly am I picturing this *squeeze*?

edit: your body. I meant where on your body :gum:

the soft fat side of my tummy on my right side?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Kenzo said:

This is all so extra :air::air::air::air::air:

what does extra mean

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

crisTEAne

if i had the money, i'd still buy it, though the whole thing is very sad. i bought the come to mama package; it should be good enough, i guess. :noparty: 

i happy for you and glad you were able to enjoy it. :sara: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

HausOfMark

I am so jealous of you. But super happy for you. Just 1% of hate for you. lol jk!

-Mark

On 8/10/2017 at 10:57 AM, ChicaSkas said:

This also means about 5 seconds per person with her. I got *extremely* lucky in my group that two of the girls had nothing really they wanted to say to her, and they very graciously gave me their 5 seconds each. This gave me about 15 seconds to talk. During which I explained I worked for GagaDaily, that I was fullfilling what she asked for back in October to bring her a GagaDaily playlist of remixes, had given it to Lane, and this was only a taste, there are over 35,000 in my collection at home. Before I was even finished talking to her, security had already ushered in the group of 6 behind me, and was tugging on my jacket to get me out. So make sure you know what you are going to say to her. 

I love Gaga and her art to death but this sounds *extremely* tragic, sorry

I won't discuss if it's worth it or not but in what kind of world paying $1,500 to see anyone for 5 seconds and barely have a conversation sounds like a good deal? 🤔

I'm not trying to offend you or to anybody that got this kind of package but this just show how vain our world is, and it sucks

At the end of the day, she's a popstar, an employee of a discography /Live shows company, there's a possibility she has nothing to do with the packages and its prices, and most likely prices will get higher every tour because of people willing to pay any quantity of money for 5 seconds lol, it's business after all

Would John Lennon, or any artist who really stood for peace, equality and social revolution, charge $1,500 (or the equivalent value) for a 5 seconds meeting and a picture?

MonsterBall13

This makes me want to cey

i wish I had gotten to meet gaga before her security was like this 

ENVYotb73

The scary thing is Ive seen many other artists backstage vip tickets cost the same and there is no picture or meeting the artist! Its still more than many others offer, not that it changes the value to anyone. If I was somewhat better off financially right now I would do it. Of course if it were like before I would regardless.

Really like this thread, excellent job sharing the experience!

Economy

Thousands for 5 seconds???? 😳

Unless i was rich and it didnt make much of a difference to me... no one is worth that much sorry not even Gaga 👀

JoanneARTPOP

M&G kinda sucks but the seats are the worst... I paid $650 for hosipitality package but the ticket isn’t GA... 

CanadaGaga

Seems like she must have had a good "chat" with the fan from last night that she referenced in EOG. 

Being that gifts were to be left on a table, Gaga cared enough about what she said in those seconds/minutes ( who knows how long it actually was) to quickly get her gift of pearls at some point before the show and wear them. 

That connection and show of support etc prob meant enough to make it "worth it" it to that fan. :) And shows Gaga cares when it really counts. At least in my humble opinion. 

Gave me all the feels....

Archived