šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

PSA: What to Expect in VIP + Meeting Gaga

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

I am glad you got to meet her!!! it just makes me sad that this is the way things are now. I really hope this is an "as of now" thing and won't be forever. I love the woman but seriously 1500 for 5 seconds and a group photo...idk man :/

Thank god she still puts on a great show.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sirius094

My reaction reading the OP:Ā :wtf:

I miss the old days... now maybe even a meeting with a president is less strict. 1500$ are definitely not worth it, is a fraud.

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

Helxig

I could understand this being the process if it was like $700 USD, but not $1500Ā :toofunny:

It still sounds amazing though. Ā 

I'm curious about if the whole process was changed after the Manchester incident, but the prices remained the same. Maybe that's also why she isn't taking people backstage. What a world we live in.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

RAMROD
43 minutes ago, Sirius094 said:

now maybe even a meeting with a president is less strict.Ā 

Ā 

LOL sureĀ :sure:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

The Child
On 10/08/2017 at 8:10 PM, ChicaSkas said:

i smelled nothing

Her ARTPOP truly could mean anythingĀ :diane:

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

The Child

I'm so disappointed, what a letdown from before.

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

ChicaSkas
8 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Her ARTPOP truly could mean anythingĀ :diane:

to be fair, i was wearing FAME.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

gagafrontrow

Thanks for the info. Meow.Ā 

(@ChicaSkasĀ Maybe it would be useful to move this to News where a thread on reactions to the pictures is posted.)

www.gagafrontrow.com

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, Alphonse said:

Thanks for the info. Meow.Ā 

(@ChicaSkasĀ Maybe it would be useful to move this to News where a thread on reactions to the pictures is posted.)

Done :DĀ 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

The Fame

This whole experience does not sound worth it. As much as I love Gaga, $1500 is a TON to pay to speak to someone for 5 seconds. She's just a person like all of us; we all bleed the same colour. This all feels so cold and distant. =|Ā 

I still Ā consider this as the consequenceĀ  of Ā what happen to Christina gimme and Ariana.
They don't even let her hold the LGBT rainbow flag.(and she already held it several times on stage:toofunny:)

I think LiveNation askĀ her to do so(the experience is still amazing tho!just too expensive)Ā 
Ā 

LOL Monsters still think that after a bombing at an Ariana Grande concert and Christina Grimmie being murdered (not the first in showbiz, mind you) that they'd still let Gaga do what she normally does. Have you ever thought that maybe she's afraid, herself?Ā 

TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION the fact that Gaga is openlyĀ anti-Trump, pro-LGBT, and pro-women, no wonder backstage packages are like this.Ā 

She spoiled her fanbase way too ****ing much.

Yep, we've been spoiled. I do think the price isĀ a bit steep, but I have no problem with how everything is run. Her safety is priority when there are such crazy muthafukas out there.

not asher613

Ā 

On 8/10/2017 at 11:57 AM, ChicaSkas said:

Ā 

@not asher613Ā Also, I am continuing to write a huge descriptive experience post about my time at the JWT. Especially the details of how backstage really works.Ā 

Omgomg I am sitting down. You are the Marco polo of the gagaverseĀ 

Archived