Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

PSA: What to Expect in VIP + Meeting Gaga

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

shoful
15 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Tell me you are kidding. 

This is one of the the kindest women to walk the earth. 

Oh I know. The way you wrote it just makes it seem like she doesn't give a **** :toofunny:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
59 minutes ago, Unites said:

Glad you had an amazing night. I don't know, but I wish I could cancel my ticket. For me, to be honest, this feels to forced and not worth the money after all. I understand they have to secure her all the time (even since the actual situation in the world regarding terrorism and violence, etc.), but this doesn't sound pretty for anyone. She doesn't have to do this.

Not trying to be shady here, but you could sell your ticket. Chica bought a VIP ticket from a reseller so it must be possible to make a transfer. You could then buy just a regular GA or seated ticket. They have them on reseller sites or they pop up a couple of days, of the day of the show. 

Slayer

I just find it odd that she could go from the BTW Ball where she literally invited fans herself to go backstage and talk for ages with her while lounging on a huge sofabed...to this. I wonder why it's happened.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

not asher613
5 hours ago, lodylody said:

Honestly, you're awesome @ChicaSkas and thank you so much for writing this post, and this is nothing against you, but almost everything written in this post makes me sad.

The security measures are understandable and don't phase me in the slightest. But even the refusal of posing with a gay pride flag makes my heart ache - I know that she's pro-LGBT, but in the past she would've insisted those flags be in the picture.

I know this isn't her or her close team's fault, but this is honestly so upsetting after seeing pictures of the BTWB backstage, and hearing so many marvellous stories. It's so clinical, it's so sad :noparty: 

The whole piano segment of her jwt show is 

Spoiler

Rainbow themed

She hasn't changed on the issues just the protocol

lodylody
17 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

The whole piano segment of her jwt show is 

Reveal hidden contents

Rainbow themed

She hasn't changed on the issues just the protocol

I never said she had, if you read my post. I simply said "but in the past she would've insisted those flags be in the picture". That's not to say her stance on any issues have changed.

Why can't little monsters learn to read a little? It helps.

Sandi Leung
2 hours ago, Whispering said:

Not trying to be shady here, but you could sell your ticket. Chica bought a VIP ticket from a reseller so it must be possible to make a transfer. You could then buy just a regular GA or seated ticket. They have them on reseller sites or they pop up a couple of days, of the day of the show. 

Is that possible? I tried looking everywhere and couldn't figure out a way out. I wanted to refund my VIP but I can't transfer/sell it on Ticketmaster.

edit: Chica, I was wondering if it was mandatory to stand in a line? (3 on each side) or could some stand in the front or behind her?

not asher613
26 minutes ago, lodylody said:

I never said she had, if you read my post. I simply said "but in the past she would've insisted those flags be in the picture". That's not to say her stance on any issues have changed.

I read what you wrote. I'm saying that it was literally the only political or human rights symbol to

Spoiler

appear in her show

ChicaSkas
54 minutes ago, Sandi Leung said:

Is that possible? I tried looking everywhere and couldn't figure out a way out. I wanted to refund my VIP but I can't transfer/sell it on Ticketmaster.

edit: Chica, I was wondering if it was mandatory to stand in a line? (3 on each side) or could some stand in the front or behind her?

mandatory, no one in front or behind

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Katie14
7 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

For double that it's not fair either. (believe me).

I really think it's the concert promoters knowing they can bleed us dry for our queen.

This isn't how the Haus treats fans. This isn't how Gaga treats fans. This is how our f*cked up society has forced security measures to this extreme to protect quite possibly the globe's most famous female pop star. And yes it was cold-ish, but again that could be because she has show time in 15 minutes and has to satisfy all those thousands in the seats above us.

I don't think I buy that the meet and greet is so short because of safety. Once you guys get checked, it doesn't matter if you are with her for 5 seconds or an hour.

Glamourpuss
4 hours ago, Unites said:

Glad you had an amazing night. I don't know, but I wish I could cancel my ticket. For me, to be honest, this feels to forced and not worth the money after all. I understand they have to secure her all the time (even since the actual situation in the world regarding terrorism and violence, etc.), but this doesn't sound pretty for anyone. She doesn't have to do this.

Why don't you try selling the ticket then buying a cheaper seat for JWT, but putting the extra money to one side to save up for the next tour incase meet and greets are better at the next one. If it was me and I had the money I'd skip this one and hope for better at the next.  

But if you do commit to the ticket don't let yourself be filled with regret. Just think to yourself it's already bought now and you are going to get your money's worth by enjoying the experience. So go and have a good time and don't let your worries about the cost tarnish your experience.

I bought an ARTPOP zone and deliberated for months whether I had done the right thing. Obviously back then it was a better experience. But I sort of ruined it for myself because I kept trying to justify the cost. Mainly because I didn't like the ARTPOP era much at the time. But when I look back I wish I had let myself go a bit more and let myself enjoy it better. It truly was a magical time. 

not asher613
3 hours ago, lodylody said:

Thinking about this some more. Op said that people are grouped together sometimes at random. No flag policy is a way to keep things neutral for all fans who are in the photo. You don't have to be an activist to be one of her fans so, simple solution- keep it neutral and avoid what could be a 10 minute argument with bad feelings over a 30 second photo op. Same as some wont want a Trump sticker in their picture with the high lady. Easy rule- no politics. 

Satisfy?

not asher613
10 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

I have to leave now but the whole story is coming tonight :D

She was very sweet...

:crossed:

ChicaSkas
10 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

:crossed:

still at work coming home in an hour

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived