Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How quickly does the B stage fill up?

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

I really want to go to the piano but I don't really want to waste one of my CTM to stand all the way at the back. So I was wondering if anybody knew how quickly it fills up? Because I was thinking of queuing early with normal GA and making a run for it

who will love me when the night is over

malazam

Don't you enter earlier with the CTM? I think you can choose where to stand if I''m not wrong...

another shot before we kiss the other side

Glittertinks

we have basically the same idea, I want to get close to the Piano, but I just have GA :poot:

but from what I've seen a lot of people want rather to get close to the main stage because she is longer there... So I have hopes :selena:

Lee Ng

I suggest you stay ur ass right at the main stage until MR when you have nothing to lose ( also, an opportunity for u to witness.mp3 the iconic final run of her):heart:

beboskoukla
7 minutes ago, Lee Ng said:

I suggest you stay ur ass right at the main stage until MR when you have nothing to lose ( also, an opportunity for u to witness.mp3 the iconic final run of her):heart:

exactly!!!

xoxo, Katarina

Spock
1 hour ago, malazam said:

Don't you enter earlier with the CTM? I think you can choose where to stand if I''m not wrong...

yeah yeah, but I don't want to waste mine to stand all the way at the back :emma:

1 hour ago, Glittertinks said:

we have basically the same idea, I want to get close to the Piano, but I just have GA :poot:

but from what I've seen a lot of people want rather to get close to the main stage because she is longer there... So I have hopes :selena:

which show are you going to?

giphy.gif

But yeah idk because this snapchat account had CTM last night and the B stage was already pretty filled up :neyde:

Spock
4 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

Paris, 6th October :poot:

Omg i was asking for Paris October 7th :selena:

I'm really thinking about the same... I want to see The Edge Of Glory and Million Reasons (two of my favourite songs ever) from a good outlook and take beautiful pictures of that piano... But I'm wondering if I'll be able to see the rest of the show from that far ? Or if I can easily move in the GA when Gaga goes to the second stage ?

I'm going to Antwerp's show with a GA

I watched the whole show between main stage and one of the little stages. Halfway through The Cure I ran to the piano, there weren't a lot of people there.

KleinGa

I would've started making my way to the piano during The Cure tbh (if you want to miss that song) or at least get to the back during the space between BR and TC so you can witness.mp3 The Cure from the back.

I ran to the piano during the 3rd chorus of The Cure at both LA shows and got a great view for Million Reasons.

Archived