đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Around which date do you predict fan letters / gifts ?

Enigma

Featured Posts

Future Lover
4 hours ago, Marjol said:

I have seen her take some gifts and acknowledge them but then giving them back. I think that is a good indication she won't accept gifts on stage this tour. She might change her mind but she knows if she does it'll open the floodgates so I guess she won't.

Pretty much this. It was cute at artRave until people would start bringing stacks of letters to throw onstage. 

I could see her taking something she really likes but other than that it'll just be the usual pick it up and put it down. 

Letmelivemylife
13 hours ago, Fernster7 said:

Some fans are really annoying trying to outshine her and for the most part when she does that it doesn't look professional. Just my opinion tho.

I absolutely see your point. It's no secret that we mean the world to her and so I think it's just her way to get some extra bonding time with her monsters. We aren't "just" fans to her. We're a massive part of her but on that same token if monsters can't behave on stage, then they shouldn't get to go up there

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

TimisaMonster
7 hours ago, Marjol said:

I have seen her take some gifts and acknowledge them but then giving them back. I think that is a good indication she won't accept gifts on stage this tour. She might change her mind but she knows if she does it'll open the floodgates so I guess she won't.

Yup....the BTW/ARTRAVE days are over...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Archived