đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Last night's show

NIghtmareElm

Featured Posts

NIghtmareElm

Is something I cannot stop thinking about.  I have seen her at BTWB but this was something completely different.  She felt more raw, her vocals were better, and she performed like an out of control rockstar.  It was an experience I wish I could relive.  So many insane and beautiful moments.  A lot of sexy Latinos in the crowd :wub:  

I never had a good seat before this show.  Seeing her so clearly and close was almost surreal.  Gaga is like something else when you see her in the same room.  She is one of the few singers that will sing loud and clear so the audience knows she is a real performer.  Not a lot of blonde pop stars are like that.  She made the show so personal somehow.  Her speeches were captivating.  The way she connected to us proved her love is real and not just a show.  

I used to hate the song Joanne, but after seeing her perform it live, it is now something totally different.  

Best performances of the night:

Dancin' in Circles

Schiesse

John Wayne 

Bad Romance 

Edge of Glory  

My seat was to the side of the arena so I didn't see any of the interludes but Gaga overshadowed everything due to her talent.  The lighting was the best I've seen at a concert.  Pyro worked perfect for her.  

It was so cool that some of her family was in the crowd and mention it's daddy's birthday.  

Just makes me sad that the experience is over.  

GagaOnTop

Sorry I’m annoying :selena:

im happy you had a great time, I’ve never seen her live but I can only imagine how amazing she is.

Archived