What to do in line for 20 hours...

Chicka

Featured Posts

Chicka
32 minutes ago, merlot said:

idk how people wait in line for hours, i honestly would never :sweat:

me, even though I'm doing it

homomo

I'm pretty sure all venues don't allow anyone to line up before 8am the day of the show.

Chicka
2 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

I'm pretty sure all venues don't allow anyone to line up before 8am the day of the show.

if that's the case then catch me and my sister roaming the california state capital at 3am :giveup:

9 minutes ago, brooklynnightss said:

if that's the case then catch me and my sister roaming the california state capital at 3am :giveup:

Ask the venue about the rules.   It could save you 8 hours of waiting.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Born To Slay

Make friends, that's how I passe don the time on the line to see Britney

RAMROD

Play board game with anyone who queue next to you tbh!

So don't forget to bring some scrabble or monopoly or that card game against humanity 

That way you can save your phone battery too, and make friends :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

3 hours ago, Interstellar said:

People camp regardless. Always.

Schwerk
10 hours ago, River said:

Can you send someone else to do it and you just arrive like 4 hours before and you take your place?

It can be a nice business tbh "line waiter"

This to me is really disrespectful and I absolutely can't stand 'fans' that cut in line. It's just very rude. At the BTW ball in Amsterdam a Spanish guy actually paid a girl to sit there and camp all week and then a few hours before the show he showed up, fresh off the plane took her place in line and got the pit key. This goes against wat Gaga stands for imo. But I believe karma will bite those people in the ass eventually.

But to answer the OP I usually chat with people I haven't met or catch up with those I haven't. Listen to some music on my headphones when all the kids around me get on my nerves haha and try to get some sleep. Have little breaks of like 30 min where you quickly leave the line to get a good meal or put your stuff away in a car or something. Do last minute alterations on your outfit. It's tough but you can make friends for life. Also i'll never forget seeing Gaga front row.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

ozymandiyaass

I would check with the venue first to see what kind of situation they have going on for the GA people. I saw the show at the Forum in LA last night and it was a really easy and great experience getting in and getting good spots. Arrived at 5pm, got our wristbands and hung out on the terrace until a little after 6:30, and then we were let in and walked right up to get prime spots directly behind all the CTM people.

Archived