Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What to do in line for 20 hours...

Chicka

Featured Posts

Chicka

So I'm getting to the venue at around midnight for the concert. I've waited from 6am to 5pm for a concert before and it was pretty miserable, my sister and I tried to bring games and things to do but it all got boring quick. I'm planning on bringing foldable chairs to sit in, snacks, water, etc. I just don't know how well the whole 20 hours waiting thing will go. Does anyone have any tips for things to do/ tips in general for waiting that long?

Ken Zahn

watch hot hunties get in line and flirt with them :poot:

bring a portable phone charger:trollga:

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

BBhomemaker

Try to sleep a little, talk with others monsters, sing all the gaga's discography with everybody, make up your face, read a book and you can also download a movie on your phone, have fun ;)

Anderson123

I got there at 10 am when I attended The Monster Ball, it was horrible because a lot of people were already camping but I still managed to be in like the 4th line in front of the stage. Anyway, I was in the sun pretty much all day and had to buy water to get hydrated, then when the show started it poured rain so I was super tired. I got sunburnt a couple of days later, it hurt like hell.

Then I attended the Born This Way Ball and got there at 5 pm, it was a good time and still managed to get a good view. I promised myself I'd never camp again no matter who the artist is, not even Gaga.

Just be sure to stay hydrated and eat something that'd keep you full for hours. Lots of sunscreen as well and comfy clothes and sport shoes because otherwise your feet will kill you the next day.

River

Can you send someone else to do it and you just arrive like 4 hours before and you take your place?

It can be a nice business tbh "line waiter"

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ryanripley

take a book! :tony: 

take a DS! :tony: 

take a nap! :tony: 

take a colouring book! :tony: 

take a puzzle book! :tony: 

take some homework! :tony: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

arrtpop
2 minutes ago, River said:

Can you send someone else to do it and you just arrive like 4 hours before and you take your place?

It can be a nice business tbh "line waiter"

My friend and I did that while in line for Miley

aphrodite

TimisaMonster

Try to solve the riddle of a million reasons why Gaga still hasn't leaked ACT II :oprah:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Future Lover

What show are you going to? I've never done overnight, but bring a blanket so you can lay down and move around. Sitting/standing in one position is terrible and makes it go by so slow. 

Once other people start getting in line, look for stuff to do nearby like walking for food, etc... 

River
Just now, arrtpop said:

My friend and I did that while in line for Miley

I think it's the most reasonable, and they are 2 so they can divide it and one can rest a bit before..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Enigma

Just being curious here : the goal of camping is to be in the line right ? So how do you camp ? You put your tents in the waiting line ? :oprah: What if somebody just walks in during the night and steal the first place ? Same for when you just walk around during the day...

I think I don't get the concept or something :neyde:

androiduser

why are you coming so early? even if you get there a few hours before the concert you'll be able to get a great spot... this is like unnecessary torture

Spock

Which date are you going? So I go earlier than you :poot: 

tbh I have done it three times, the first one for BTWB and yeah it's tough. But it's gratifying knowing that your spot will be really good 

who will love me when the night is over

Archived