💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Should Gaga start using a backing track?

JohnDeWayne

Featured Posts

CalixSpurius

I also felt the same but only for few songs. I think back vocalists would be much better :) 

Bradley

What are you talking about

I was at last night's show and she sounded perfect. Her vocals were clear and well executed.

Whispering

No, I prefer to hear the few imperfections. No ones perfect, unless they are lip syncing like some pop artists do...so I would rather hear an artists live vocals! 

NIghtmareElm

She always has but most of the time not for the whole song.  Songs like Bad Romance and Schiesse usually only the chorus or any distorted vocals are backtrack.  

codymonster

No no no, definitely not!! That was legit my favourite thing about this tour; the fact that the background vocals were pretty much non-existent. I'd much rather hear her voice perfectly, flat moments and all. It makes hearing her powerful vocal moments so much more incredible.

She uses them far too much already. I'd rather she dropped them completely, substituting live backup singers where necessary. And, if it comes to it... dancing less. I'd rather hear her sing than watch her dance.

3 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

They're perferctly fine on JWT. Much better than on the previous two tours when they were loud af

THIS!

thopekas

Excuse me No,

this is her best tour vocal and sounding wise,she barely uses backtrack ,

She is sounding perfect and 100% live,While in her previous tours especially in BTW Ball and ArtRave she used so much and so loud backing tracks on choruses..and u could barely hear her voice,it was like lipsynching because her voice was lower than the backtrack.Now at the JWT its perfect!!!

Edge Of Venus

ABSOLUTELY YES. 

I applaud her for singing it 100% live, but it will do no good for voice in the long run. 

PlanetChromatica

She already uses some backing track but this tour it seems the backing track is a lot quieter than the last two tours and you can actually hear her CLEARLY which I have wanted back since MB. so no, don't up the backing track usage or volume. 

Archived