💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Should Gaga start using a backing track?

JohnDeWayne

Featured Posts

JohnDeWayne

Does anyone else thing Gaga should start using a backing track? At least during the main chorus of the songs? Loved the JWT live in Tacoma but at times I feel like she struggled to hit notes and came off a little flat. I know she's a great vocalist but dancing and singing simultaneously is no easy feat. There were times in the show that I feel like she could have benefited from a backing track just to make the vocals sound a little clearer and on point. It would seem to me that that would give her a little bit of relief during certain parts of certain songs. This is not to say that she should lipsync but she could definitely sing on top of the backing track. Anyone agree?

MaryJaneHolland

They're perferctly fine on JWT. Much better than on the previous two tours when they were loud af

andy232000
1 minute ago, Lippoutou said:

She already does no ? :wtfga:

not for this tour! she only has a few pre recorded harmonies lower on the back of her own voice

OP: no, last times she has used the Backing track her voice was basically unhearable. i have seen everyone is happy that she went with a hand mic this time cause you can hear her voice a lot better.

JustaMonster

No I think the more she uses pre recorded tracks the worse(to an extent). It feels dishonest to me. I go to the concert to hear her sing live :poot: 

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Swan Heart

I would rather hear her failing to hit a note or two rather then barely hearing her at all tbh.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

MadeToBAMonster

They help for harmonies and vocal doubling, but I don't think the main vocals need a backing.

SpookyKid
11 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

They're perferctly fine on JWT. Much better than on the previous two tours when they were loud af

this, you could barely hear her during the ArtRave when a chorus came in

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

JohnDeWayne

Thanks for the kind responses, fellow monsters. This is my first post so I appreciate you all taking it easy on me. I know things can get ugly around here lol! I definitely appreciate that Gaga sings 100% live. Sometimes I just feel like a backing track during certain parts of songs (especially main choruses), really helps the song sound more whole. As I rewatch videos from the JWT I've realized that Gaga does, indeed, use backing tracks during certain songs but they are very, very subtle. At any rate, what a feat singing 100% live while doing intricate choreo. 

TimisaMonster

She did that during the artRAVE and it pissed off a lot of fans and they said she was barely singing and relied too heavily on back tracking....i was one of those fans :stalkga:

So my answer is no... :madge:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JustaMonster
42 minutes ago, JohnDeWayne said:

Thanks for the kind responses, fellow monsters. This is my first post so I appreciate you all taking it easy on me. I know things can get ugly around here lol! I definitely appreciate that Gaga sings 100% live. Sometimes I just feel like a backing track during certain parts of songs (especially main choruses), really helps the song sound more whole. As I rewatch videos from the JWT I've realized that Gaga does, indeed, use backing tracks during certain songs but they are very, very subtle. At any rate, what a feat singing 100% live while doing intricate choreo. 

Welcome to GGD! :kara:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

androiduser

definitely NOT.... she can have live backup vocalists instead.... backing tracks are lazy and it's cheating on a live show

Decodekid

haven't seen videos of the tour yet, but i thought she always used them? :huh:

btw welcome to our messy home, as much as you'll hate it, you wont log out :poot:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Archived