question

What time does Gaga hit the stage?

NJmonster

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster
Just now, KingOfTheClouds said:

Justin?

No...im being shady towards the dive bar situation

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JustaMonster
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

But she gave an explanation. She needed more time to rehearse before the tour :awkney: 

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

TimisaMonster
Just now, JustaMonster said:

But she gave an explanation. She needed more time to rehearse before the tour :awkney: 

Mmhmm...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SiliconeMonster

She went on at 9:10 last night in LA. I met her literally 10-15 minutes before that. Last night you can blame the celebrities. So many wanted to see her before the show and they kept delaying our M&G until literally it was just a photo. :( Then she went right onstage.

Find your freedom in the music

SiliconeMonster
15 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I was at the Forum yesterday. 

People were still going to their seats at 8:30 when the show was supposed to start at 7:30. I dont blame Gaga starting at around 9-9:15 if the audience were coming late. 

People here were panicing about the audience attendance yesterday.  It turns out they come in laaaate. :laughga:

Blame the preshow 'M&G' situation. It's really screwing up the showtime. I don't understand who planned it this way but it's such a mess. :air:

JustaMonster
2 minutes ago, deadauntmonster said:

She went on at 9:10 last night in LA. I met her literally 10-15 minutes before that. Last night you can blame the celebrities. So many wanted to see her before the show and they kept delaying our M&G until literally it was just a photo. :( Then she went right onstage.

Omg, I'm so jealous of the people that get to meet her. That's my dream :giveup: 

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Whispering
27 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

No one cares about the Dive Bar show. It's time to move on. 

SiliconeMonster
23 minutes ago, JustaMonster said:

Omg, I'm so jealous of the people that get to meet her. That's my dream :giveup: 

It was a dream come true for me as my first time. It was a privilege I know so many monsters won't be able to have so I will cherish the moment forever.

Schwerk
14 hours ago, deadauntmonster said:

Well that sucks for the fans :/ When I saw all the celebs I figured she would just meet them after the show, that seems a lot more logical. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

ChristianSaad

So if there's no opening act is there a DJ playing music? Are there screens showing any content? Any music?

ChristianSaad
15 hours ago, Marjol said:

Well that sucks for the fans :/ When I saw all the celebs I figured she would just meet them after the show, that seems a lot more logical. 

which celebs??

Archived