šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

JWT similarities with Shania Twain tour?

Weasel

Featured Posts

Weasel

I was watching some JWT vids on Youtube from 1 particular person and when I clicked on one, thinking it was Gaga judging by the thumbmail, it was a concert video from Shania Twain :air:Ā So I looked a little further than just the thumbmail and the similarities are pretty interestingĀ :gaycat:

The lifting stageĀ 

giphy.gif

The two guitarists next to herĀ 

giphy.gif

The overall look

giphy.gif

The mannerisms (putting her paws upĀ :air:)

giphy.gif

Ā 

SpookyKid

delete this, don't give Madonna fans more material:gum:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Whispering

Lol, two guitarists next to her...wow...Shania was a genius! (Rolls eyes)Ā 

This is a reach.Ā 

ThatAsianGuy

Gurl. Ari had lifting stages too on her tour. This is nothing new. But thing is. Gagas waaaaay more creative.

1 minute ago, Whispering said:

This is a reach.Ā 

them lil' cryptics breaking them hips to ruin and build her reputation as they desireĀ :hor:

AJH219

All this proves is Shania is a stan :whitney:Ā 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Quasi

I actually thought the same when I saw Gaga's first outfit. The tassles and the hair during PI gave me such a Shania vibe. I loved it but at the same time I was really confused.Ā :huh:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Edonis

Because Shania invented black fringe and lifting stagesĀ :selena:

But joking aside, I do see the similarities but I can already imagine a certain obsessed fan base running to this thread as a source of material to bash Gaga.Ā :madge:

TimisaMonster

It is weird but for how long it takes to plan a tour...its coincidence

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Weasel
4 minutes ago, Whispering said:

This is a reach.Ā 

Lol I just thought the overall aesthetics were justĀ similar. I feel like Gaga is always with those 2 guitarist so yeah I thought it was funny. I am not trying to say Gaga copied Shania at all. Just saw it by coincidence and wondered if I was the only one lolĀ :wtfga:

Whispering
3 minutes ago, Juvi said:

them lil' cryptics breaking them hips to ruin and build her reputation as they desireĀ :hor:

But..but, she threw both herĀ hands up in the air!!11 Ā Surely that's just like the monster paw that Gaga has been doing for a decade now.

:smh:

Whispering
4 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Lol I just thought the overall aesthetics were justĀ similar. I feel like Gaga is always with those 2 guitarist so yeah I thought it was funny. I am not trying to say Gaga copied Shania at all. Just saw it by coincidence and wondered if I was the only one lolĀ :wtfga:

Gaga had "those two guitarists" with her during the ARTPOP era, which was before this Farewell tour of Shania's. Maybe Shania was copying Gaga?Ā 

Weasel
6 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Gaga had "those two guitarists" with her during the ARTPOP era, which was before this Farewell tour of Shania's. Maybe Shania was copying Gaga?Ā 

Once again, my intention was to have a light hearted joke/ funny coincidence. Not to start a stanwar. So can you not twist it around, please?Ā 

Archived