💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

People in Seats

seashellbabe

Featured Posts

seashellbabe

Hi everyone!! I've seen Gaga 6 times, and I went to the show last night at the Forum (and I'm going again tonight hehe). I've gotten seats every single time because I'm a local & I like being able to show up whenever. Last night was the only time in my concert history that people were getting mad over other people standing up & dancing. It was genuinely shocking, the whole point of a show is to dance & have a great time. My section was the only section sitting. Granted it was just one guy screaming at a few of us to sit, but still. I'm not about to let this guy ruin my experience because the whole night was perfect so of course I ignored him & kept dancing, it was just a tad funny & strange to me. Has anyone else had a similar experience at a show on this tour, a Gaga show overall, or a different concert?

Twitter and Insta: @seashellbabe

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emigrante

lol, it's not like Rolling In The Deep show. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

OutOfTheAshes

Ughhh. I had a situation like this at the Staples Center. Everyone in our section was pissed, but I didn't care. I danced anyway. I think these are just "lookers" who come to see her as a spectacle and arent really fans, if that makes sense? We were the first row in the nosebleeds.

Ken Zahn

im sorry that happened! have you ever considered doing GA? Although getting there early isnt your thing, if you like to stand up and dance, GA would be the perfect option!!

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

seashellbabe
Just now, Ken Zahn said:

im sorry that happened! have you ever considered doing GA? Although getting there early isnt your thing, if you like to stand up and dance, GA would be the perfect option!!

I have GA for her December Vegas show :) I usually do GA for shows but for Gaga I was so young for the BTWB & artRAVE so my parents got the tickets, and with the Joanne Tour it's hard to get GA for the Forum because of the credit card entry :) Whether I'm in a seat or standing I always dance, I don't care if I'm seeing a slower artist like Lana Del Rey

Ken Zahn
Just now, seashellbabe said:

I have GA for her December Vegas show :) I usually do GA for shows but for Gaga I was so young for the BTWB & artRAVE so my parents got the tickets, and with the Joanne Tour it's hard to get GA for the Forum because of the credit card entry :) Whether I'm in a seat or standing I always dance, I don't care if I'm seeing a slower artist like Lana Del Rey

well thats good that you dance! it puts you in the moment!! BTW i see your new, WELCOME TO THIS CULT SITE!!:poot:

Feel free to ask questions, get to know people on here!! im one of the newer people on here too!!:selena:

migamiga

Last night was my first time and seats and I was shocked just by the crowd in general. No one was really dressed up :laughga: I know that sounds a little crazy but every gaga show i've been to has been so festive and this one lacked that element. And judging from the other show's pics I thought people were still dressing up but literally no one did at last night's show. On top of that, it was not as loud as her past shows. People only sang to the hits. And when she did CTM, it was dead silent. I felt weird cause I was singing and dancing in my PI mv outfit and the couple next to me were sitting and eating the entire time. It was weird... But gaga did her thing. I'm just a little sad cause people weren't as excited as I was :selena:

Ken Zahn
1 minute ago, Bad Chanel said:

4:15 :lolly:

shes so cute when she dances!! i just cant!! and she talks to her whole audience!!

Ken Zahn
2 minutes ago, F AM E said:

Last night was my first time and seats and I was shocked just by the crowd in general. No one was really dressed up :laughga: I know that sounds a little crazy but every gaga show i've been to has been so festive and this one lacked that element. And judging from the other show's pics I thought people were still dressing up but literally no one did at last night's show. On top of that, it was not as loud as her past shows. People only sang to the hits. And when she did CTM, it was dead silent. I felt weird cause I was singing and dancing in my PI mv outfit and the couple next to me were sitting and eating the entire time. It was weird... But gaga did her thing. I'm just a little sad cause people weren't as excited as I was :selena:

a lot of people including me thimk itys because of the super bowl!! idk if u noticed but usually there a lot more kids at her concerts ( like 18 and under) but ive seen a lot of older people at her JWT. its because she attracted more non monsters during her super bowl performance. idk but thats my opinion

also a lot of the people that came to see her ( non fans) didn't understand the whole acceptance thing. someone at my show got punched by an older guy and got called a slur for getting in his space!! 

I'm really sorry to hear that! Whenever I've had seated tickets, I've never sat for the whole show, nor have the people around me. It doesn't make sense to me why people would want to see someone like Gaga but not get up and dance if they're able to. Hopefully the people around you tonight will be more energetic and get up out of their seats!

youandi

Happened at an Artrave show in the UK! Seats were the only tickets we could get and there were a lot of sections were people were stood up to watch but not round us, we stood up occasionally to try and enjoy it but the people behind us were being horrible. I do understand though because if you've paid to see someone and then you can't cause there are people in front blocking your view, it must be crap. Although they clearly weren't that bothered about being there and they could have been more polite about it. 

This time were going in general admission! 

seashellbabe
10 minutes ago, Greg said:

I'm really sorry to hear that! Whenever I've had seated tickets, I've never sat for the whole show, nor have the people around me. It doesn't make sense to me why people would want to see someone like Gaga but not get up and dance if they're able to. Hopefully the people around you tonight will be more energetic and get up out of their seats!

Hopefully the people around me are ready to dance because I'll be up for the entire show, including the acoustic songs :golfclap:

arrtpop

Last night I stood during Angel Down, because it's one of my favorites on the album, and people behind me didn't, so I felt really bad but I did anyways. I also stood during MR. No one yelled at me though so I guess it's ok. I didn't dance to either of those because they're ballads and they're pretty serious, but I wanted to dance to BM, but literally no one in my section was standing so I didn't. Next time I see her I'll be like you and just ignore everyone and do it. 

aphrodite

Archived