Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

CTM Package - Where to stand?

bsharpp

Featured Posts

Okay so I know this has been asked already around the forums but I can't seem to find a great answer. I have the CTM package for the Philly show and I'm trying to decide where to stand. I want to be up against the main stage since that's where she spends most of her time but from the videos it looks like the stage is pretty elevated, so I'm assuming you can't really see her unless she's standing right in the front of the stage. To anyone who has seen the show already and was front row to the main stage, was it worth being that close? Should I stand in the center or off to the side so the catwalks don't cover me when they drop down? Or would it just be a better option to stand further back near one of the other stages?  :giveup: the struggle

As much as I love the four-stage design, I just wish it was implemented better so the people with standing tickets don't have their views obscured during the show 

OutOfTheAshes

I can't decide if I want to be up against the main stage, then meander back halfway through to the last stage (piano). I want to be in front at the piano, but I don't wanna have a crap view of 80% of the show either :( I have a gift, and that piano is soooo heavenly. I'm torn.

10 minutes ago, ashfinle said:

I can't decide if I want to be up against the main stage, then meander back halfway through to the last stage (piano). I want to be in front at the piano, but I don't wanna have a crap view of 80% of the show either :( I have a gift, and that piano is soooo heavenly. I'm torn.

Honestly that wouldn't be a bad idea, especially if you have a gift. This stage design is so stressful lol

PlasticHo

I'm wondering too. I've heard like a few rows back and to the left might be good. (Main stage) I don't want to be blocked by the thing coming down either. 

7 hours ago, jayjay said:

Main stage, slightly to the left then muscle your way to the back for million reasons

Directly front row or better to be a few rows in the back?? The stage is so high! 

hoeslay

Hi I had CTM and stayed at the main stage barricade cuz she performs like 70% of the show there. When she was on the circles or the b-stage I didn't even feel pressured or upset in any way about it. When she leaves the main stage, she'll come up on the screen behind you or you can rest your back against the barricade and relax and just sing with the people around you. I had a pretty perfect experience and I can't say I'd change a thing

Here's where I was and I 100% recommend the same. The front left (while facing it) of the stage. Try to be right where the catwalk/stairs will begin. She tended to favor that side and we saw her pretty well almost the whole show. Great DIC view and even come to mama while far was pretty direct. Born this way was the only one I couldn't see too well. Then run like a gay to brunch to the b stage for her encore and you'll get close. 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

MonsterAura
On 2017-08-15 at 6:05 AM, bobbby said:

Here's where I was and I 100% recommend the same. The front left (while facing it) of the stage. Try to be right where the catwalk/stairs will begin. She tended to favor that side and we saw her pretty well almost the whole show. Great DIC view and even come to mama while far was pretty direct. Born this way was the only one I couldn't see too well. Then run like a gay to brunch to the b stage for her encore and you'll get close. 

By what song should you start running to the b stage?:excited2: 

1 minute ago, MonsterAura said:

By what song should you start running to the b stage?:excited2: 

We literally ran after the "show ended" so after The Cure. It wasn't that hard to get REALLY close for Million Reasons, I took this photo after running over there 

MonsterAura
1 hour ago, bobbby said:

We literally ran after the "show ended" so after The Cure. It wasn't that hard to get REALLY close for Million Reasons, I took this photo after running over there 

Thank you so much! :hug:

And those pictures are gold, hope I manage to get that close :pray:

5 hours ago, MonsterAura said:

Thank you so much! :hug:

And those pictures are gold, hope I manage to get that close :pray:

Thank you! Good luck! 

Archived