Stolen mic during PF in LA (funny)

Rifek

Featured Posts

Panchecco

here's my useless analysis :lolly:

Here's what went down:
tenor.gif

1. Gaga hypes the crowd teasing that she's about to perform Poker Face :tony:
2. She moves back a little and removes the guitar from her shoulder and looks slightly unsure about what to do next :wtf:
3. The dancer on Gaga's right tries to take it but quickly realizes Gaga is ignoring her so she tries to pose and dance a little :ladyhaha:
4. The dancer on Gaga's left (who I think is Sloan - but I could be wrong) is instead trying to take the microphone stand not realizing the microphone is still on it but she notices Gaga is trying to making eye-contact to give her the guitar so she leaves the mic and takes the guitar :wtfga:
5. The other dancer realizes she must take the microphone stand in to leave space for the dancers and Gagato dance but she didn't notice as well that the microphone was still on it so by taking the stand she is leaving Gaga on stage without a mic :saladga:
6. Gaga realizes she has been messy this whole time and quickly stops the dancer from leaving with the mic and basically goes on with the performance like a pro putting on the best poker face :sis: and pretending nothing happened :derpga:

So do you think this was just a messy moment a la "s*it happens :shrug:" or do you think this actually confirms the rumor that said that Gaga struggled a lot during rehearsals keeping up with her dancers who already had been rehearsing for months before she joined them? :duck:

She messed up, it happens.

Watch this uneventful thread get like 20 pages of Gaga shade.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Whispering

I think she's human, gets caught up in a moment, and has a lot more to remember than the dancers. 

Panchecco
1 minute ago, Miky said:

She messed up, it happens.

Watch this uneventful thread get like 20 pages of Gaga shade.

sis calm down 

it was supposed to be funny :laughga:

MaybeKermit

I LIVE FOR THIS YASS GAGA QUEEN OF GIVING THE GUITAR TO THE WRONG DANSER AND THEN TRYING TO TAKE THE MIC FROM THE DANSER WHO IS TAKING THE MIC AWAY AND THN GO BACK TO SINGING HER HIT SINGLE POKER FACE :tony:

danwasd

Gaga trying to catch the micro while her dancer takes it out is my new spirit animal :lmao:

• Schwerk locked this topic
Schwerk

It was already posted in the tour section, so I relocated your post there.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Panchecco
5 minutes ago, Marjol said:

It was already posted in the tour section, so I relocated your post there.

mess @me spending way too much time on my thread when it was indeed AP

:selena:

Spoiler

and I even searched if it had been already posted but couldn't find it

d78.gif

Archived