Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

(PI Cancelled) Joanne live at Los Angeles

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Guys settle down... 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
6 hours ago, Spock said:

The only thing that I'm complaining is that she shortens the songs. That's it. Independently and completely separate of what may be added or not. But it so happened that some things added to the artrave that you want to convince me were positives !!!11!!1 (which in their way they were), were also shortened. And having Fashion cut and three songs in two and a half minutes to accommodate for Bang Band and Dope may be a positive for you, but it isn't for me, which once again falls into letting people have their own opinions on things

So please, stop trying to paint me as this overtly negative person that bitches and moans about everything because I'm really not

Have a blessed day

I saw Fashion. It was fifteen seconds of her singing while she walked out to the piano. The audience was dead during that time...probably why she cut it. You got more songs, added songs and a longer show. 

If Gaga has to cut a couple of songs short to save her voice for the long haul, it will still be a great show by the time it gets to you! 

Hades

Queen Irrelevant DID that.  OP of the century.

tumblr_ooh96pnf491qgvqxoo1_400.gif

I'm afraid i lost my hip from this hot tea.

1481210760-maraiah-carey-week-gif.gif

Damn...

Talent

Why is this forum SO TRAGIC? She only shortened PI because it's hard to sing. Calm the **** down. 

Always the same sh*t with some users.

"Why is Gaga like this now? I'm so disappointed. I though she was an artist". lol, lame. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Whispering
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

Guys settle down... 

Ok :) 

But....when are we going to hear about your big night? :woohoo:

Darcklighter22

Im a little sad if she keeps PI short. It was one song I really was looking for to hear live. Even if she just leaves most of the track to backing vocals so it doesnt strain her voice that much. But I can't say id be selfish enought to demand her to keep singing it to strain her voice.

Just hoping she can find an alternative so it wouldn't have to be shortened to much. 

IllusionLover

I love this thread but when is the march???

#JusticeForPerfectIllusion :giveup:

Spoiler

Just kidding but seriously I wanna create a PI movement. lol

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

IllusionLover
22 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Im a little sad if she keeps PI short. It was one song I really was looking for to hear live. Even if she just leaves most of the track to backing vocals so it doesnt strain her voice that much. But I can't say id be selfish enought to demand her to keep singing it to strain her voice.

Just hoping she can find an alternative so it wouldn't have to be shortened to much. 

A good alternative should be sing half of the song acoustic and half normal (Like the fake leaked rehearsal on YT) but that could mean change the act of the song 

IllusionLover

Ok now that I settle the f*ck down I want her to just sing it full or at least in a special way in Philadelphia cause is on september 10th and is a day after PI birthday  and also in ROCK in Rio cause is the rock song of the album 

Irrelevant

When you wake up and your thread turns from lighthearted fun into a vivid discussion :deadbanana:

This entire OP was supposed to be funny/sarcastic and not to be taken seriously. :hor:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Clever Username
1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

When you wake up and your thread turns from lighthearted fun into a vivid discussion :deadbanana:

This entire OP was supposed to be funny/sarcastic and not to be taken seriously. :hor:

Some people just don't get your jokes :diane:  Poor them :lolly: 

MusicLover83
15 hours ago, Marcel said:

Two straight hours? I'm confused :duck:

Isn't the Joanne tour two hours? Or at least an hour and half?

11 minutes ago, MusicLover83 said:

Isn't the Joanne tour two hours? Or at least an hour and half?

I apologize for my German sense of humor. My point was straight:reductive:

Archived