Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

(PI Cancelled) Joanne live at Los Angeles

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

OutOfTheAshes

I went to bed and woke up this morning to creep on this board about the show last night....

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING <.< >.>  

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619
4 hours ago, arrtpop said:

Honestly I feel like the guard was just trying to get me excited and over hyped, tomorrows her dads birthday, why would she film a MV? 

Low-key hyped and believe this, however I KNOW that it's not happening :cryga: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Wixson
1 hour ago, Spock said:

Byyeeeee, she also shortened LoveGame and I think she did something to Just Dance.  

I'm sure she's also coming for Scheisse Alejandro Bloody Mary and Poker Face

Giving us a Monster Ball last leg of a 150 show tour teas with what, her sixth show?

ridiculous 

Bloody Mary's wig is probably safe because of the way that whole act is constructed. She's not giving up the whole interlude/outfit change.

Hopefully. :gum:

leecy

and the flopped LMs would still insist she is a good vocalist

I always knew she is NOT a good vocalist

that's why I have been insisting that she should continues on being creative instead of a lesser version of Whitney houston

Come thru all the reductive Excuse me no's

Perfect Illusion sounds amazing live but yeah it will hurt her voice if she sings it in full every night

she needs to keep those vocals safe

mariah-carey-birthday1.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Fernster7

Talent won. I hope she keeps it this way for the rest of the tour. Or just don't sing it and perform Sinner's Prayer. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

zerojk

Im honestly fine with this... there are some parts in the song where you can even hear how she struggles to hit the notes, especially the last minute of the song, if she does it everyday she would end up damaging her vocal chords

ChicaSkas

I am still recovering from last night but I recorded the whole thing. 

Gaga squeezed me in a hug when I told her I worked for Gagadaily! 

And Lane has the Ipod of fanmade GGD remixes! @Sara this was the special green  one we got for her.

I'm taking care of my mom right now because she isn't feeling well but I'll post more later @Zilla 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Whispering
4 hours ago, Spock said:

Byyeeeee, she also shortened LoveGame and I think she did something to Just Dance.  

I'm sure she's also coming for Scheisse Alejandro Bloody Mary and Poker Face

Giving us a Monster Ball last leg of a 150 show tour teas with what, her sixth show?

ridiculous 

No, she is not. The show was still two hours long. 

Since you are so consistently gloom and doom over where this tour is going, you have plenty of time to sell your ticket. 

By then, she may even have added to the show, like she did last tour by the time she got to you. 

ChicaSkas

We have all of perfect illusion I just need to upload it I can't remember what was excluded

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived