Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

(PI Cancelled) Joanne live at Los Angeles

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

JazzGa

I don't think vocal difficulty is the reason why she cut PI shorter. TEoG and Bang Bang have higher belts.Heck, most of her songs have higher notes, more complicated rhythyms, runs, and belts that PI lacks. In my opinion PI is one of her easier songs to sing. After watching the video of her PI performance, I agree with the user who says that she seems like she is just ready for the song to be over with and move on. Maybe it's simply because at that point in the show she is just tired and winded and ready for a break/less energetic song. I speculate it may be because the song holds a lot of personal pain for her. It's about her breakup with Taylor so maybe she just doesn't enjoy singing about that every night, or maybe she is disappointed that it didn't become the hit she thought it would, or both. Sonically and thematically it doesn't really fit with the rest of Joanne, so heck, it may even be a track that she didn't especially want on the album that her label made her include bc it seemed more chart-friendly. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Talent

A legend @Irrelevant. Soon to be forgotten, but a legend. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

6 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

If rather her cut the song COMPLETELY instead of doing this mess....she sounds and acts like she's doing rehearsal and not the real show version....does that make sense? 

Another reason I wouldn't want to attend this tour...i only like PI from Joanne and THIS is how she treats her lead single...even Applause gets a cool extended intro AND full performance? :what:

but PI is just meh......its annoying and too loud

TimisaMonster
7 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Didn't somebody say this song damages her vocals? Maybe that's the reasons she shortens the song.

Then someone else suggested to lower the key to a range she can sing it live...a lot of artists do this 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

FfFfFfFF
2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Then someone else suggested to lower the key to a range she can sing it live...a lot of artists do this 

Then you'll be complaining about the fact that sounds different and ask why doesn't she shorten the song and keep the original key :poot:

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

but PI is just meh......its annoying and too loud

BTW album says hi... yet fans loved the tour. Plus it's one sing and less than 3 minutes....its a really short song already, so shortening it is really pointless...

TimisaMonster
6 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Then you'll be complaining about the fact that sounds different and ask why doesn't she shorten the song and keept the original key :poot:

Why would I suggest it if I'd be mad if she does It? I listen to tons of Gaga songs in different keys and pitches... :oprah:

Archived