💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can I take a backpack, food for waiting in line?

derpmonster

Featured Posts

derpmonster

Monsters!

I'm going to The Forum for momma's show tomorrow. Will be waiting in line pretty much all day (GA). I'll obviously have to take food and water with me. Should I take disposable containers for that? How about a backpack? I don't want to lose my wallet, keys, and stuff. Plus I could put a power bank in the backpack.

Thanks

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Ricardo

Use a disposable bag and keep your belongings in your jeans, don't know about your arena but most of them don't allow backpacks inside the venue as far as I know 

venusfly

It is highly unlikely you'll be let in if you're carrying a power bank, different venues have different rules when it comes to backpacks and most ask you not to bring them, you should email your specific venue about that :)

Id just use disposable containers tbh, have as little items on you as possible when it comes to entering the venue.

Email your venue for the best advice because arenas are never consistent with their rules

DawnNutella

Get a cheap drawstring bag or see through plastic backpack that way if you aren't allowed to take it in you can set it down or throw it away before you go in. Or just put your food and water in a grocery bag. Wear jeans or something with pockets to keep your phone and some money or credit cards or one of those plastic lanyard things where you can put them. 

Radio Ga Ga

I made a thread for this two days ago. The general consensus was that backpacks are usually not allowed. Food and water is not allowed to be brought into the venue either (I'm gonna have to choose between dehydrating myself or peeing my pants or losing my come to mama spot to go the bathroom/buy water)

whore
1 hour ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

I made a thread for this two days ago. The general consensus was that backpacks are usually not allowed. Food and water is not allowed to be brought into the venue either (I'm gonna have to choose between dehydrating myself or peeing my pants or losing my come to mama spot to go the bathroom/buy water)

Invest in a catheter duh :sis:

Radio Ga Ga
9 hours ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Invest in a catheter duh :sis:

that has actually came across my mind before :ladyhaha:

TheEdgeof96

I brought my CTM Joanne backpack from Vancouver to the Tacoma show. They couldn't argue against it because they were handing them to us as we walked in the Tacoma Dome anyway so I guess I gamed the system :ladyhaha:

Shaney
On 8/9/2017 at 2:43 PM, TheEdgeof96 said:

I brought my CTM Joanne backpack from Vancouver to the Tacoma show. They couldn't argue against it because they were handing them to us as we walked in the Tacoma Dome anyway so I guess I gamed the system :ladyhaha:

CTM package gets backpacks?

androiduser

by the way, when you are entering the arena you usually have time to run to the toilet quickly, i think that's really important.... the front row is quite long and there will still be some room left

Benji

Have a large meal before you go and just take a cereal bar with you if you're worried you're gonna get hungry.

TheEdgeof96
49 minutes ago, Bae said:

CTM package gets backpacks?

Yup! The clear/pink plastic Joanne/Lady Gaga backpack. All VIP ticket holders get it, but apparently some people's are being mailed out at least the PI package at Tacomas were being mailed vs handed out at the venue

Archived