💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Come To Mama Merch

Christopher Terepka

Featured Posts

Christopher Terepka

So a part of the 'Come To Mama' Package it says the ticket holder recives "Merchandise item designed exclusively for package purchasers". So anyone who has attended the tour under the CTM package, what is the special march? I have the CTM package for the 9/11 show, and I'm just hella curious what the march is. Thanks <3

Daenerys

It's a backpack, USB lanyard and a guitar pick I believe

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

gabeoz
2 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

It's a backpack, USB lanyard and a guitar pick I believe

Well, the lanyard is a charger for your phone. When you receive the package you decide between a USB, Android, or iPhone port to charge your phone through a small battery pack on the lanyard..

shoful
15 minutes ago, Christopher Terepka said:

So a part of the 'Come To Mama' Package it says the ticket holder recives "Merchandise item designed exclusively for package purchasers". So anyone who has attended the tour under the CTM package, what is the special march? I have the CTM package for the 9/11 show, and I'm just hella curious what the march is. Thanks <3

You're going to the Philly concert too!! I have CTM for 9/10 and GA for 9/11

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Christopher Terepka
Just now, shoful said:

You're going to the Philly concert too!! I have CTM for 9/10 and GA for 9/11

Ahh that's so exciting!!

Why cant we a proper images of those VIP merch? We all know text but no pictures.

00026 † 10000

mr.peter
3 minutes ago, Mark said:

Why cant we a proper images of those VIP merch? We all know text but no pictures.

18949916_1168445633256529_73996405239562DGLjKH-XgAIBURA.jpgDGMRfqKU0AAtbhO.jpgDGMRfqKUwAAXQhn.jpg

KURUSHITOVSKA

It's awful, i know you pay CTM for the early entry but those presents look cheap AF

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

TimisaMonster
24 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

18949916_1168445633256529_73996405239562DGLjKH-XgAIBURA.jpgDGMRfqKU0AAtbhO.jpgDGMRfqKUwAAXQhn.jpg

Wow...that doesn't feel very special... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

mr.peter

yea its a down grade from the past vip merch for sure :duck: 

artRAVE we got the hard cover tour book now that awesome. 

heda97

Also, the early entry is sort of useless since I think the view is better further back 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

• 2 weeks later...
Bex Baxter

Hi guys,

My friends and I are going to a show in the Perfect Illusion package. Does anyone know if the VIP merch items are the same? 

Thanks!!! 😁😁😁😁

On 8/7/2017 at 9:34 PM, heda97 said:

Also, the early entry is sort of useless since I think the view is better further back 

I don't think so. I had CTM and got on the barricade and she really is on the main stage for most of the show still and if you're in the corner inside where the catwalk starts you're honestly VERY close to her for probably 2/3 of the show. 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Taylor Rendon

I had the CTM package in vegas and we didnt even get the charger lanyard, it was just a regular black string. I was a little disappointed 

Archived